ew [url=http://www.kansascitychiefsteamonline.com/anthony-hitchens-jersey]W omens Anthony Hitchens Jersey[/url] , which

in Quasselecke 19.12.2018 01:44
von panxing18 • 393 Beiträge

Kansas City Chiefs quarterback and MVP favorite Patrick Mahomes joined The Rich Eisen Show on Tuesday to discuss a number of items. It’s a fantastic 12-minute interview Womens Anthony Hitchens Jersey , which you may find in its entirety here. Being one of the lead journalists on NFL Network, Eisen first wanted to know about what head coach Andy Reid means to him in his first year as a starter.“We have a great relationship,” Mahomes said. “I feel like we’re always on the same page. He explains things to me so well that I really understand it and can be comfortable out there on the field. When we get out there and we’re together on the bench ... we go over the last drive, we go over the things we want to do to try to exploit what the defense is doing and we just go over the plays that are coming up next.”Upon hearing that, Eisen asked Mahomes for a specific example. Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports“Being able to know the coverages that the defense can throw at you—where the ball needs to go, how you need to get through your read,” Mahomes answered. “I feel like with that, it makes me feel so much more comfortable in the pocket.”Then Mahomes revealed that Reid has him so prepared, he hears his head coach’s voice during the course of a game.“I can recognize the coverage based on the film study from the week,” Mahomes said. “Then at some point you hear that little voice in your head of coach Reid talking to me, telling me if they play this coverage, we need to go through these reads versus if they play the other one. “Just having that, it makes it so that I can play fast on the field, go out there and get the ball out of my hand and make plays.” With three more passing touchdowns on Sunday, Mahomes has 29 touchdowns and seven interceptions on the year, a stat line that has him leading the MVP race.Eisen wanted to know which of Mahomes’ 29 touchdowns was his favorite, and as it turned out, it was one of the two touchdown passes he threw to tight end Travis Kelce this week.“I just kind of put it up there and he made a great catch on it,” Mahomes said. “I told Kelc, he catches that for a touchdown and it looks good, but if he doesn’t make that play on it, that DB makes the play, it’s an interception, so it just shows you the small line that you have of being touchdowns or interceptions in this league.”Eisen later asked Mahomes if he thinks about the single-season touchdown record set by former Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning at 55 back in 2013. At this pace, Mahomes will be in line to challenge the record.Mahomes answered with a bit of perspective.“I haven’t thought about it really at all,” he said. “I remember being at Texas Tech. I had a ton of stats where I put a ton of numbers up and we just didn’t win football games.”Mahomes actually finished college with a losing record at 13-16.“I really thought after I left there I was like, ‘I don’t care about the stats. I don’t care about any of that stuff. I just want to win,’ and I feel like that’s the best you can have is just winning games Authentic Travis Kelce Jersey , and so for me, all the stats, they kind of come with the job I guess you would say and having this team around me, but whatever way we can find ways to win games, I feel like that’s the best you can have.”Eisen told Mahomes that no matter which Chiefs fan he talks to, he or she always brings up how excited they are about how he’s performing in Kansas City. Eisen wanted to know if he had felt that fame in Kansas City.“It’s crazy to me,” Mahomes said. “I might have my hood on at a gas station, and they just recognize me immediately when I hop out and I pump my gas, so that just shows you how much these fans are truly paying attention, how much this Chiefs Kingdom really believes and loves the Chiefs.”The two discuss Mahomes Showtime nickname, his earliest sports memory and more in a great interview by Eisen, which you can find here. The Rich Eisen Show is available on AUDIENCE Network -DIRECTV CH. 239. The Kansas City Chiefs plan to wear their red-on-red uniforms Sunday night against the Cincinnati Bengals. To date, they are 4-3 in the red-on-red look.Let’s take a look back at those seven games:September 15, 2013 vs. Dallas CowboysPhoto by Kyle Rivas/Getty ImagesChiefs 17, Cowboys 16 | BOX SCOREThe Chiefs won their second of nine straight games to begin the season, as they debuted the red-on-red look for the first time. Alex Smith, in his second game as a Chief, threw for 223 yards and two touchdowns to defeat Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. Wide receiver Dwayne Bowe had the go-ahead touchdown catch. As seen above, safety Eric Berry recovered a Cowboys fumble caused by linebacker Tamba Hali during the game.September 29, 2014 vs. New England PatriotsPhoto by Dilip Vishwanat/Getty ImagesChiefs 41, Patriots 14 | BOX SCOREThe Chiefs improved to a 2-2 record in a blowout of the New England Patriots on Monday Night Football. Running back Jamaal Charles had three touchdowns for the Chiefs in his return from injury, and the Chiefs picked off Tom Brady twice—including the 39-yard touchdown off an interception by safety Husain Abdullah (as pictured). This was the same night the Arrowhead Stadium crowd set the Guinness record for the loudest crowd roar at a sports stadium. November 30, 2014 vs. Denver BroncosPhoto by Jamie Squire/Getty ImagesBroncos 29, Chiefs 16 | BOX SCOREQuarterback Peyton Manning continued the trend of the Broncos’ dominance of the Chiefs with Denver’s sixth straight win over Kansas City. The Chiefs’ first loss in the red-on-red uniforms dropped them to 7-5 on the season, and the Chiefs would go 2-2 the rest of the way to miss the postseason for the only time in Andy Reid’s duration as Kansas City’s head coach.September 17, 2015 vs. Denver BroncosPhoto by Peter Aiken/Getty ImagesBroncos 31, Chiefs 24 | BOX SCOREThis is not a fun game to remember if you’re a Chiefs fan. The Chiefs and Broncos met at Arrowhead Stadium in a Thursday Night Football thriller, and Kansas City led by a touchdown with less than a minute to go. Peyton Manning and the Broncos tied the game at 24 with less than 40 seconds left Authentic Chris Jones Jersey , and the Chiefs got the ball back and were seemingly trying to kill clock leading into overtime. Running back Jamaal Charles took the handoff and fumbled the football, and Bradley Roby picked it up and ran it 21 yards back for the game-winning touchdown.December 8, 2016 vs. Oakland RaidersPhoto by Jamie Squire/Getty ImagesChiefs 21, Raiders 13 | BOX SCOREThe Tyreek Hill-chant game and Thursday Night Football. With the Chiefs already up 14-3, the Raiders punted to rookie Tyreek Hill. Hit was tackled, but the Raiders were called for a penalty on the play, setting up a re-kick. For the first time, the Arrowhead Stadium fans chanted his name prior to a punt— “Tyreek, Tyreek, Tyreek.” Hill returned the second try for a 78-yard return touchdown, and the Chiefs defense held off the Raiders for their 10th win of the season and control of the AFC West division. October 19, 2017 vs. Oakland RaidersOAKLAND, CA - OCTOBER 19: Terrance Mitchell #39 of the Kansas City Chiefs breaks up a pass intended for Michael Crabtree #15 of the Oakland Raiders in the endzone at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum on October 19, 2017 in Oakland, California. (Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty Images)Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty ImagesRaiders 31, Chiefs 30 | BOX SCOREFor the third time in a row, the Chiefs wore the red-on-red uniforms for a Thursday night game. It was the second game in connection with the NFL’s color rush initiative. The Raiders entered the game on a four-game losing streak against the 5-1 Chiefs. It was back and forth most of the game, with the Raiders rallying back from a nine-point deficit in the final quarter. With Oakland on the Kansas City doorstep down six points, the Chiefs took back-to-back defensive holding penalties, extending the game. On the Raiders’ third-straight untimed down, Derek Carr hit Michael Crabtree in the end zone for the win. This is the only road game in which the Chiefs have worn the red-on-red uniforms.December 16, 2017 vs. Los Angeles ChargersPhoto by Jamie Squire/Getty ImagesChiefs 30, Chargers 13 | BOX SCOREThe Chiefs wore red-on-red uniforms for their Saturday night game against the Los Angeles Chargers. After the Chargers took a brief three-point lead in the third quarter, the Chiefs never looked back. Alex Smith threw for 231 yards and two touchdowns and Kareem Hunt had 155 rushing yards and two total touchdowns as the Chiefs all but wrapped up the AFC West division at 8-6. This game was another key in Patrick Mahomes getting his Week 17 opportunity (with playoff position locked up), one that led to the Chiefs changing quarterbacks this past offseason.How will the Chiefs do in their red-on-red uniforms Sunday night?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor