ctice [url=http://www.authenticsindianapoliscolts.com/cheap-t.y.-hilton-jersey ]Youth T.Y. Hilton Jersey[/url] , set to

in Quasselecke 19.12.2018 01:58
von panxing18 • 393 Beiträge

Colts linebacker Anthony Walker returns to practice Youth T.Y. Hilton Jersey , set to be ready for Bengals The Indianapolis Colts are about to have much-needed depth for the Week 1 opener against the Cincinnati Bengals. Colts linebacker Anthony Walker made his way back onto the practice field on Monday. The second-year veteran missed most of training camp with an injury to his groin muscle. Walker has dealt with injuries before. During his rookie campaign, he suffered a hamstring injury in the 2017 season opener against the Los Angeles Rams, missing six games. “I wouldn’t have taken the field if I wasn’t 100 percent ready to go,” Walker told Colts.com after Monday’s practice, asked if he had any restrictions heading into Week 1. “So at this point I’m on the field, so I’m ready to go. No matter what the percentage is, if I step on the field, I’ve gotta be ready. The other team isn’t going to be (like), ‘Oh, what percentage are you?’ They’re going to play White Skai Moore Jersey , so we have to be ready to play as well. And that’s what it’s about right now, so I’m full-go right now.”Fast forward to now, after missing action for more than a month, Walker is 100 percent ready to go, which will help the defensive unit that is expected to start Najee Goode, Skai Moore and Darius Leonard at the three linebacker spots. “It was exciting, man, just to be back out there with my teammates,” Walker said about returning to practice on Monday. “I’ve just taken it one day at a time to get better, and when it comes to Week 1 Jordan Wilkins Jersey , we’ve gotta come out and just gotta build each day to get ready for the game on Sunday.”Report: Former Colts linebacker John Simon visited New York Jets John Simon may soon have a new home, and that home may just be on the east coast. The former defensive end and linebacker for the Indianapolis Colts took a visit to the New York Jets on Thursday, according to ESPN NFL Reporter Field Yates. Chris Ballard and the Colts endured backlash from the fan base after releasing Simon from the 53-man roster.Which came at no surprise after Simon led the Colts in sacks this preseason with 2.5. When Ballard met with reporters after Indianapolis set its final roster, he mentioned that it was a difficult decision to let go of the veteran because of the fact they are close to one another. “I’m close with John Simon,” Ballard told reporters. “He’s one of my favorite guys and favorite players. He knows it. And that was tough. I mean, that was a hard decision.”Simon, who was a a fourth-round pick of the Ravens in 2013, has compiled 13 career sacks for four teams. A year ago, he made three in nine games with the Colts last season.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor