gives me one happy m

in Quasselecke 14.01.2020 03:20
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

The memories seem to be replayed, and close-ups emerge one by one. Those who are smiling, full of emotions, and lingering with joy are happy moments. And I sat in front of the camera, immersed in the screening of memories, clipped the moments of happiness one by one, and treasured them in my heart. On the table was a plate of crystal-like shrimp, watching its clear color, slightly crescent crescent shape, lying quietly on the plate, curling like a naive elven, and my heart was full of joy and emotion. As usual, this plate of shrimp is made by my mother. She must cook shrimp for me every Sunday Newport Cigarettes Coupons. I have seen my mother make shrimps for myself: Thaw the shrimp one night in advance or buy prawns, cook and peel them before I get up the next morning, and finally the lively flavor on the table , Fresh and delicious look. Every time she cooked the shrimp, she did not wait for it to dry, and she always brought a small bowl of warm water to the table and started peeling the shrimp. Although the skin of the shrimp was difficult to peel, she peeled it very seriously and patiently, first scooping the shrimp head, then unscrewing the middle shrimp shell, and then dragging the tail, the tender shrimp had nowhere to hide. This is not over, I have to go to the shrimp line. I saw that she picked it with a toothpick and put it in warm water in the bowl. There was a black shrimp line in the water. So far, a delicious shrimp meat is considered Stripped ... and I was still dreaming in bed, woke up by my mother, urged me to eat quickly to supplement nutrition. Look back at this plate of shrimp on the table. The tender and tender shrimp is full and silent. I stretched out the chopsticks and clamped one. Then I dipped in the "much delicious" sauce specially prepared by my mother. The tender and delicious feeling lifted my nerves, and it was mellow. As drunk as I was, I was immersed in the taste enjoyment brought by shrimp, and was even more moved by my mother's deep love. At this moment, my mother looked at me with a look of anticipation and satisfaction, which moved me. I think, at this moment, I am happy, and she is also comforting. This is the moment of happiness. This picture has been fixed in my mind for many years, and I can't forget it for a long time. In autumn and winter, the weather is getting colder and colder, but I don't feel a bit cold, and I even hope that it will snow soon. It is hoped that it is not only because I like the snow in winter, but because it is only when it snows that I will enjoy the special "treatment" my mother gave me more Newport 100S. As long as the weather changes, my mother will definitely pick me up after my self-study next night, and usually bring some delicious stuff. Those days continued to snow for several days. My mother picked me up on time every day. It was fine on Friday afternoon Parliament Cigarettes. I do n��t think she would come to pick me up. Who knows that after the self-study class I walked to school At the door, I saw her all the way. Every time she was standing in the same place, afraid that I would not be able to find it when I came out. Under the dim light, she kept stomping in the snow and stepping out of a pile of footprints. The slightly torn cotton shoes on my feet seemed to be dazzling in the snow. I wore an old dark blue down jacket with a plastic bag in my hands and a red scarf on my head. Only a pair of eyes were exposed, and the heat exhaled from his mouth could be clearly seen through the scarf in the light. When she saw me, she greeted her. She opened the scarf with her left hand to reveal her face and mouth, and handed me the plastic bag with her right hand and said, "Hungry? Eat it hot, your favorite roasted red bun!" Took my bag and gloves in my hand. I called "Mom" and went with her towards home, eating and answering her questions and questions while walking. That night, the cold moonlight was on the ground, and the cold wind tingled my face and nose, but I didn't feel cold at all. For a while, my mother and I didn't talk to each other. I only heard the sound of "creak" when two people stepped on the snow, and everything around was very quiet. Immediately behind my mother, I watched her look tired and tired, and I was very moved, and suddenly there was an urge to hug her. So I caught up, holding my mother's arm tightly, and leaning my head on her shoulder, my heart was full of sweetness and warmth. Yes, in my growing up, as long as I have a mother, this happy scene can always be accompanied. It ��s my mother who brings me warmth in the cold winter night; It ��s my mother who gives me strength when my road is difficult; It ��s my mother that gives me one happy moment in my life. Instantly condensed into turpentine, and locked up some beautiful memories. Whenever I look at it in my hand, it seems like something happened before me, and I am always touched by the moment of happiness in the passing of time.

Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor