in my childhood memori

in Quasselecke 14.01.2020 03:20
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

In childhood memories, the Shechuan River was sparkling and beautiful, like a jade belt winding from northwest to southeast, flowing lightly in front of the village. There is no trace of fiber dust on the river, the pebbles at the bottom of the river are clearly visible, the cheerful fish, the leisurely little tadpoles, and the water birds walking on the beach, in my impression, always engraved with the original purity of a bay. The hometown is just upstream of Fenghuangzuizi. It is located in the middle stream of the three major rivers of Laishui. It is like a hand extended by the creator from Qinling to the south. Five fingers, and Shechuan River is a stack of clear water in the palm, flowing between the thumb and forefinger. All the good things of childhood and the primitive understanding of life are reflected in the water shadow of the original ecology of Shechuan River. In spring, the Shechuan River in front of the hometown is a painting. A secluded river embankment, a small jungle of rivers far from the village, fish shadows in the stream are joyful, the grass is beautiful, and the air is filled with a faint scent of flowers and trees. The grass and grass on the embankment are full of faint green, and some unknown wild flowers are blooming. Tall trees on both sides of the river are stretched into a green natural barrier because of the water. The unknown bird jumped and fluttered on the branch, occasionally screaming and crying. In the setting sun, in the light and clouds, the river surface rose with a mist like a veil, and the evening wind blew through. The willows that swept the embankment danced in the evening wind like women. And occasionally a group of ducks quacked and swam from a distance, instantly breaking the tranquility of the river. In the middle of the summer, the children in the neighboring villages would be swarming towards the river, and the boys would fight in water with their butts bare. In the evening, the men took the flashlight to the blind turtle under the willow tree on the river bank. When they were lucky, they could catch twenty or thirty of them in one night. They were salted and fried in a pot. Appetizer. Living in the mountains, the river water is the nourishment of life, but also a tender feeling. On holidays, this place is a good place for children to go down the river to find fish and trees, and to dig out birds. Little friends often immerse themselves by the river in a world of jokes Cigarettes For Sale, jokes, and fun, and forget the steps of time. Until Yuelang was thin, it was late, and still lingered. The naughty boy came out quietly from nowhere, climbed up the tree like a gibbon agilely, seated himself casually on a slightly thick branch, and stretched out his arms to climb the lush willow branches to feed the family. rabbit. Among his childhood companions, the eighth brother likes to dig out the trees and fish down the river. His father likes to drink. As long as he has an empty basket for pigweed, he will rush to the river to catch a few fish or fish. The crabs intersect, and it is fascinating to avoid going home and slap your hometown. The autumn is the strongest at night, and the lonely wild goose occasionally traces. The residual sun is obliquely shot from the back of the mountain to the village. In the twilight. After dinner, the big sister-in-law, the second uncle and cousin, and the dogs, supported a dim oil lamp on the window sill under the eaves, supported a less stable wooden table, and took a half scoop of newly harvested corn kernels as a bet. I played a card game called Landlords for five drinks and six times; Shi Yaner and the sparrows were busy preparing for a battle, planning a "authentic battle" or "land mine battle", and the kiln for burning tiles on the playground became In their main battlefield, bursts of shouting and killing swept across the cold night sky. And some of our seven or eight-year-old girls gathered under the big persimmon tree in front of the school, indulged in the moonlight and enjoyed innocence and romance. In the winter, both sides of the Shechuan River are in various forms of ice, like a pile of ichthyosaurs. The most spectacular is the water storage power station on the slope across the village. Once the winter season, the gate of the Xiaoxigou reservoir Just opened, the tens of meters drop falls condensed into a thick ice waterfall, the ice waterfall is translucent, with a touch of light blue in the sun. Where the water is fast, there will be a thin stream of water, as if singing the joyous song of life, the hometown is drifting away, the flowing water of Shechuan River Parliament Cigarettes, but in my heart, I have a beautiful memory, like the tenderness of the south Like the charm of the Northland Newport Cigarettes, flowing in my childhood memorie
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor