The Denver Broncos have placed tight end Austin Fort on injured

in Quasselecke 16.10.2019 05:41
von chenyan94 • 506 Beiträge

ENGLEWOOD Cheap Juwann Winfree Jersey , Colo. (AP) — reserve and signed free agent offensive lineman Adam Bisnowaty.Fort was making a strong push to become the Broncos’ latest undrafted gem. He tore his left ACL in Denver’s 22-14 loss at Seattle on Thursday night.The Broncos entered training camp deep at tight end, but the only ones who haven’t been hurt this summer are first-round pick Noah Fant and free agent pickup Moral Stephens.Jake Butt (knee), Bug Howard (ankle), Jeff Heuerman (shoulder) and Troy Fumagalli (hip) have all been sidelined.Bisnowaty is a 2017 sixth-round draft pick by the New York Giants out of Pitt. He played in one regular-season game for the Giants that season. He’s also spent time on the Giants’ and Vikings’ practice squads and spent a portion of the 2019 offseason with Washington. Denver Broncos football is back!" Denver Broncos Training Camp2019 Denver Broncos Training Camp: Day 1 news and notesNew,41commentsDenver Broncos football is back! MDTIt was a hot day at Dove Valley, but that didn’t stop our Denver Broncos from hitting the field for their first Training Camp practice of the 2019 season.Today we have an update on the quarterbacks(of course), Phillip Lindsay looking electric, the defense bringing the pressure, two young corners having good days, and another UDFA running back making a name for himself during Broncos camp?Disclaimer: I was not at camp and this is just a collection of news and notes from other sources with my thoughts and opinions sprinkled in. Quarterback updateIt was an up and down day for the quarterbacks, but that should be expected during the first day of Training Camp. However, both Joe Flacco and rookie Drew Lock made some big throws during practice today.Flacco hit rookie wide receiver Juwann Winfree for a 20-yard or so touchdown pass. Lock followed in the veteran footsteps by hitting former cornerback now wide receiver Brendan Langley for a 50-yard touchdown pass. The first big “wow play” of camp and one we could see a lot during the upcoming days and weeks of practices. Lock by all accounts had a solid all around day during his first ever Training Camp practice, however Isaac Yiadom Jersey , he wasn’t the number two quarterback during today’s session. Vetern Kevin Hogan came in after Joe Flacco and really didn’t have a great day per reports.One rough sequence of plays ended in an interception for Hogan.After practice, Head Coach Vic Fangio was asked what about Joe Flacco stood out to him and he mentioned his calm demeanor.Fangio was also asked what he wants to see from rookie quarterback Drew Lock throughout the remainder of the Training Camp practices and he kept it simple. He told reporters that he wants to see Lock improve in all areas and “just become a quarterback”.Locks development will be something to watch throughout the remainder of camp but it sounds like he had himself a solid first day. Phillip Lindsay looking electricShocker, Phillip Lindsay looked electric today.He sat out the entire offseason because he was recovering from a wrist injury that he suffered late in the year last year, but returned to the field today. The Broncos were expected to ease him back into things, but that wasn’t the case today. He took the first rep of practice today and was used in the passing game as well. Head Coach Vic Fangio told reporters that he thought that Lindsay looked good today and that he shouldn’t be surprised because he has been chomping at the bit.Quarterback Joe Flacco was asked about Lindsay and he mentioned his energy and personality as something that stands out about him.Lindsay figures to be a featured player in Rich Scangarello’s offense and I am excited to see how it all plays out.Cornerbac Isaac Yiadom stood out todaySecond-year corner Isaac Yiadom needed to step up in a big way this year and if the first Training Camp practice is any indication of what is to come, he will be making that second-year jump.During one rep, he made an impressive leaping interception off a deep bomb from veteran quarterback Joe Flacco. He made a nice adjustment to get in front of the wide receiver and get to the ball to make the interception. It was nice to hear that Yiadom was out there making plays today. The Broncos need him to make that second-year leap to give their conerback group that much more depth and versatility. It was just one practice, an unpadded practice, but a great startAnother UDFA star at running back for the Broncos?Each year some player comes out of nowhere to make a name for himself during Training Camp. Last season, it was undrafted rookie running back Phillip Lindsay. Could the Broncos find themselves yet another UDFA runner to become a big-time contributor? Well, UDFA runner Devontae Jackson is trying to do just that and by all accounts had himself a solid day.Jackson is listed at just 5-7, 176 pounds, but he’s elusive in space. He has the speed to make people miss and take it to the house whenever he touches the ball. So despite being undersized Womens Noah Fant Jersey , he could be a fun weapon for the Broncos offense if he continues this sort of play.However, I would caution that we wait until the pads come on before claiming Jackson is the next Phillip Lindsay. Smaller speed guys always excel during non-contact/non-padded practices. We have seen it before with Isaiah McKenzie and Ronnie Hillman. Both always stood out during these practices and went silent when things got physical. Jackson is still a name to watch and to keep an eye on during the coming days.News and notesNewly signed Kareem Jackson played safety in the Broncos 1st team defense during team drills today. We will probably see him move around some, but it appears he will be a safety first.UDFA edge rusher Malik Reed stood out today. He consistently put pressure on the second and third team quarterbacks according to reports. He faces stiff competition to make the 53-man roster but performances like this help his case. Courtland Sutton dealt with some drops during today’s practice and will need to clean that up moving forward. Von Miller was Von Miller today. He was after quarterback Joe Flacco all day today. So as usual, Von is already ruining the first-team offenses day.Cornerback De’Vante Bausby hauled in an interception off quarterback Kevin Hogan during a tip drill. It was a “right time right place” scenario, but he showed a nice nose for the ball. Guard Ron Leary took first-team reps at right guard today but was spelled by Don Barclay on occasion.Injury reportStarting inside linebacker Todd Davis was carted off the field with an ankle/foot injury and will undergo an MRI and X-Ray on it. Thankfully, it sounds like it was a minor injury that shouldn’t be an issue moving forward but we are still waiting for official word on it. Update: The injury is a bit more severe than originally anticipated and he will be out 3 to 4 weeks with a partial calf muscle tear.Tight end Bug Howard missed practice because he was sick. Head Coach Vic Fangio speculated that he had food poisoning. Punter Colby Wadman missed practice because of a “family issue back home”Wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders returned to practice as expected but sat out team drills. He looked explosive with no signs of limitations from his torn achilles.Running back Phillip Lindsay looked himself and did not have any issues with a wrist injury that sidelined him for most off the offseasonGuard Ron Leary who is also returning from a torn achilles was on the practice field as well.Finally, we have tight end Jake Butt who was recovering from his third ACL injury taking the field as well. He avoided the PUP and will eased into things, but it is a good sign to see him out there. Tweets from campQuotablesHead Coach Vic Fangio on edge rusher Bradley Chubb“I think Bradley is in a good spot. I do think he is really a guy that we can use and have success in this defense. He is a good edge setter. He is versatile. We can play him inside. He is a very reliable player for a young guy—even when he is dropping, which is rare from those guys who come from college and were primarily defensive ends. He is farther along dropping than most of the guys I’ve seen that have to make that transition. I’m very pleased with him.” Bradley Chubb on Head Coach Vic Fangio saying he is strong fundamentally“I feel like that’s one of the main things I feel like got me to this point where I am at is the fundamentals. Paying attention to those small little details each and every day because when you become great it doesn’t just happen overnight. It happens because you’re paying attention to one small thing each day. I feel like if I just continue to do that, good things will start to happen. I feel like when coach has an emphasis on it, that makes me want to have an emphasis on it as well. Just putting on those one percent each day and just trying to get better as I can.” Joe Flacco on how Scangarello’s offense compares to the Gary Kubiak style of offense that he experienced in Baltimore.“I think there are obviously differences, but a lot of the terminology is the same. I think a lot of the concepts and what you want to do with the ball and the overall philosophy of what we want to do on offense is pretty similar. We have a lot of good running backs. We want to be physical in everything that we do. We want to be able to run the ball that way so we can utilize our play action and do all of the other things that come off of that. I think the philosophy overall is very similar.”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor