The Pro Football Focus guys hosted a round

in Quasselecke 05.08.2019 05:59
von panxing18 • 393 Beiträge

table late this week Darwin Thompson Jersey nfl draft , and Arrowhead Pride submitted a question."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Kansas City Chiefs NewsOpen ThreadsFull ArchiveLibrary Community GuidelinesContact InformationOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旵ris Collinsworth, PFF staff suggest Chiefs building defense ahead of the curveNew,152commentsThe Pro Football Focus guys hosted a roundtable late this week, and Arrowhead Pride submitted a question.CDTShareTweetShareShareCris Collinsworth, PFF staff suggest Chiefs building defense ahead of the curveLate this week, I noticed the guys over at Pro Football Focus (Cris Collinsworth, Steve Palazzolo Replica Darwin Thompson Jersey , Sam Monson and Mike Renner) were hosting a live Q and A. Collinsworth may be the best football analyst in the business, and we here at Arrowhead Pride have tremendous respect for the PFF team’s work.So we submitted a question, and it led to an excellent roundtable discussion regarding the Chiefs offseason from guys who know what they’re talking about.The roundtable (Chiefs answer begins around the 49-minute mark)My takeI have liked the Chiefs offseason thus far.It does not take a rocket (or PFF) scientist to realize the defense needed a major overhaul. Ridding your team of Eric Berry, Dee Ford and Justin Houston and bringing in an entire new defensive staff and scheme does just that.The one move that sticks with me that I didn’t like is getting rid of Ford. I would have never signed Ford to a long-term deal, but to me, a franchise-tag, prove-it deal was perfect. There are now no elite EDGE rushers on the team.That is why I like PFF’s suggestion that the Chiefs may be ahead of the curve — where in today’s league (based upon analytics) Stitched Darwin Thompson Jersey , coverage matters much more than pass rush. That is probably why the Chiefs were willing to spend $12 million of cap space for a year of Earl Thomas. The 2009 comparison to the New Orleans Saints is the best part of this whole discussion, in my opinion. Running people out of the court in 2018 was fun when it worked, but as we saw, that isn’t a safe recipe for winning against the best teams in the league in the playoffs.If the Chiefs can slow the game down and the shift to zone means more turnovers, as Palazzolo suggests, we could be talking about a historic regular season. Mahomes is that good and at the age of 23, should still get better.I’ve thought for a long time that the Chiefs should prioritize a pass rusher with their top pick in the NFL Draft. But based upon this chat Darwin Thompson Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , perhaps a cornerback or safety makes more sense.Maybe because of the scheme change and the other offseason additions, the Chiefs feel good enough to go best player available, and that could be on offense.Regardless of the direction, it will be fascinating to watch. The NFL’s investigative practices have come under a microscope once again after the league was unable to acquire video footage of an apparent assault of a female by former Kansas City Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt at a Cleveland area hotel. The video was acquired by TMZ and released to the public, which led to Hunt being released by the Chiefs, going unclaimed through waivers and landing on the Commissioner’s Exempt list.But despite the league’s inability to ascertain the true scope of the incident involving Hunt prior to the video’s release to TMZ, the NFL is not currently planning any immediate changes to their investigative processes.According to Mark Maske of the Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys Stitched , the league isn’t expected to make any changes to their procedures in the near future despite a growing number of owners having concerns about the league’s methods.The NFL was unable to acquire the tape from the hotel or police, was unable to speak with the women involved in the incident, and did not speak with Hunt about the matter either. The inability to check any of those boxes left the league, and the Chiefs, blindsided when the tape dropped on the internet on Nov. 30.In the meantime, the league will attempt to address the concerns any owners may have with the possibility for changes to come in time either through discussions within the league or through CBA negotiations with the NFL Players’ Association.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor