fresh start with the Dallas Cowboys wasn’t m

in Quasselecke 05.08.2019 05:49
von panxing18 • 393 Beiträge

FRISCO Darrell Henderson Jersey Cheap , Texas (AP) — Tavon Austin’s uch different than the stale final season the versatile receiver endured with the Los Angeles Rams.The difference is that Austin has a chance to change the feeling — against his former team, in the divisional round of the playoffs.The Cowboys traded for Austin during the draft, but he missed nine games after injuring a groin. While he was out just one game last season under first-year Rams coach Sean McVay, Austin was hampered by wrist and hamstring issues while simply getting buried on the depth chart.He’s trying not to view Saturday night’s game in LA as a matchup of a team that wanted him against a team that didn’t .“You’re always going to feel disrespected because you’re getting traded,” Austin said. “If you get traded, evidently you’re not doing something right. Or you ain’t getting it done, or they don’t believe in you. I felt disrespected, but at the end of the day it’s the business side.“(McVay) talked to me on the phone about it and told me he was going to give me a chance to go somewhere else and finish my career. And that was good enough for me.”Austin had the first long play of the season for the Cowboys Darrell Henderson Jersey Womens , a 64-yard touchdown catch from Dak Prescott in a Week 2 win over the New York Giants before getting injured four weeks later. He returned in time for the regular-season finale at New York, setting up a strong showing in the 24-22 wild-card win over Seattle.An 80-yard punt return for a touchdown was nullified by a holding penalty that didn’t make any difference in Austin breaking free. He added a 51-yard return early in the fourth quarter to set up a drive that ended with Prescott throwing an interception in the end zone.The Cowboys haven’t had much of a threat in the return game without Austin, and haven’t been able to utilize many gadget plays on offense without the hybrid receiver/runner.The eighth overall pick in 2013 when the Rams were still in St. Louis, Austin had five disappointing seasons, including the franchise’s first two after moving back to LA. The former West Virginia player heard the “bust” talk, but tried to ignore it. He’s still trying to ignore it.“Every game is emotional,” Austin said. “Not really a difference between games. It’s just the fact that I played over there for so long. I’m all right. I’m not going to make it a Tavon against the Rams thing.”It wasn’t so much the Rams wanting to dump Austin as it was simply not having a spot for him two years after he signed a four-year, $42 million extension.The 28-year-old Austin was a good fit for Dallas because offensive coordinator Scott Linehan likes gadget guys. Linehan just never got to use him much.“Tavon has the unique ability of making big plays with not playing every game Darrell Henderson white jersey ,” Linehan said recently. “He’s going to feel like a guy with fresh legs on the field.”And Austin has a fresh outlook, even after another stale season marked by an injury that led to career lows in games and catches.“You always want to show out. That’s the point,” Austin said. “We’ll see when we get over there. Hopefully I do, but if I don’t, hopefully we just get the win.” How Les Snead made the Rams super I Sporting NewsSporting News explores the Rams’ model of roster building, which has quickly transformed our once troubled franchise into a Super Bowl team. Nickell Robey Coleman says he received death threats following the Saints game I 247 SportsNot all, but many Saints fans continue to embarrass themselves in the name of one missed call amid numerous blown opportunities by the Saints in the NFC championship game a week ago. Apparently Rams defensive back Nickell Robey Coleman’s DMs have been blowing up ever since the missed call, and he’s even received death threats. Andrew Whitworth once had interest in joining the New York Giants Darrell Henderson Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , but the Giants did not reciprocateI NJ.com Apparently when Andrew Whitworth entered free agency prior to the 2017 season, he was open to joining the New York Giants, but the Giants balked at the opportunity. Another sad what-if for the battered fan base of the Giants. The Rams tuning up for the Super Bowl at the Atlanta Falcons practice facility I Augusta ChronicleThe Rams disposed of the New Orleans Saints Super Bowl dreams a week ago, and now the Saints’ rivals, the Atlanta Falcons have turned over the keys to their practice facility to the Rams, who are in town to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. Their opponent, the New England Patriots, are currently using Georgia Tech’s facilities. Wade Phillips is the man Los Angeles Rams Jerseys 2019 , now they know I USA TodayColumnist Nancy Armour of USA Today explains why Wade Phillips is a national treasure. Wade has been holding court at the Super Bowl and clearly have a good time. Sean McVay’s old high school coach recalls his impressions of his old quarterback turned wonder coach I USA Today Sean McVay was once a star quarterback when he attended high school in Georgia. His old coach provides some insight about McVay and what stood out about the prodigy back in the day. Former Ravens coach Brian Billick joins Rich Eisen to discuss the Super Bowl I Rich Eisen ShowIf you’re interested in listening to predictions, there is nobody more worthy of your attention than a former NFL coach. Brian Billick sits down with Rich Eisen to discuss the Super Bowl, among other topics.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor