After earning a victory against the Broncos in Week 3

in Quasselecke 12.02.2019 03:21
von douhua2233 • 67 Beiträge

After earning a victory against the Broncos in Week 3 http://www.baltimoreravensteamauthentic.com/nick-boyle-jersey , the Ravens focus now shifts to an important divisional matchup with the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Ravens-Steelers rivalry is well-documented, and Sunday night could yet again be a classic. The Steelers finally got in the win column last week, surviving a Buccaneers comeback effort in the fourth quarter to earn a 30-27 victory. They will surely be motivated to make a statement on national television and gain ground in the AFC North. As seen in the past, winning at Heinz Field is no easy task. The Ravens will need contributions across the board to escape with a win. Offensive stat predictions Joe Flacco, QB - 27/42, 64.2% comp, 291 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT Flacco is off to one of the better starts of his career. He has thrown for six touchdowns and nearly 900 yards through three games, with a completion percentage of 63.9%. It has been encouraging to see him click with receivers early on. Now, Flacco faces a Steelers group that ranks 28th in the NFL in pass defense this season. Pittsburgh was gashed by Patrick Mahomes and Ryan Fitzpatrick in consecutive weeks, with the latter throwing for 411 passing yards against the Steelers in Week 3. Flacco has had mixed performances against the Steelers in recent years, especially on the road. However, this is a struggling secondary, and Flacco should be able to find success through the air. Alex Collins, RB - 16 rushes, 60 yards, 3.8 YPC / 2 receptions, 16 yards It has been tough sledding for Alex Collins this season, and fans are still waiting on a breakthrough performance form the running game. Last week was a step in the right direction, as Collins rushed for a season-high 68 yards and a touchdown. Collins is averaging 3.4 yards per carry through three games, which leaves much to be desired and is a far cry from last season. This reflects on the offensive line, which has not done a great job of opening up holes in the backfield. While the Steelers rush defense is not great statistically, they have talented players on the defensive line in T.J. Watt, Bud Dupree and Cameron Heyward. Unless the line gets more push, it is hard to envision Collins having a big game. Javorius Allen, RB - 5 rushes, 13 yards, 1 TD / 5 receptions, 32 yards After scoring two touchdowns in Week 3, Allen now leads Baltimore with four touchdowns on the season. Three have come on the ground and the other via receiving. Can he replicate this performance on Sunday night? Probably not. However, Allen is getting plenty of scoring opportunities http://www.baltimoreravensteamauthentic.com/maxx-williams-jersey , and he has made the most of them. When the Ravens have been in goal-line situations this season, it is Allen, not Collins, who usually gets the call. In a potentially high scoring affair, Allen could see the field a lot in passing situations. Look for him to record several catches and find the end zone for the fourth consecutive game. Michael Crabtree, WR - 5 catches, 54 yards, 10.8 YPC, 1 TD Crabtree has been steady so far this season. Last week, he recorded a season-high in both receptions (seven) and yards (61). He did not record a reception in the second half, but it was a solid performance nonetheless. Crabtree has been a bit overshadowed by John Brown thus far, but his contributions as a possession receiver have been valuable. As long as Flacco continues to look his way and sling the ball with accuracy, another productive outing should be in store for Crabtree. Look for him to catch a touchdown as well, which he has not done since Week 1. John Brown, WR - 5 catches, 78 yards, 15.6 YPC, 1 TDBrown is tied for 20th in the league with 222 receiving yards this year, and his yards per catch average of 18.5 ranks 11th. Simply put, he has been the main catalyst in the passing game this season for Joe Flacco. He also leads the Ravens in receiving touchdowns (two). He could have three if not for a dropped pass in the end zone against the Bengals in Week 2. Can Brown keep it rolling this week? With a favorable matchup at hand, there is certainly a good chance. Look for Brown to put up another solid stat line. Willie Snead IV, WR - 4 catches, 42 yards, 10.5 YPCAs the number three option in the passing game, the potential for a big stat line is not there for Willie Snead. However, he has quietly thrived in his role as a complimentary playmaker and slot receiver. He has twelve receptions on the year, the same number as John Brown. When Flacco targets the middle of the field, particularly on slant routes, Snead has been the guy he looks for. Mark Andrews, TE - 3 catches, 51 yards, 17.0 YPCAndrews is a player on the rise http://www.baltimoreravensteamauthentic.com/terrell-suggs-jersey , and he has serious potential as a pass-catcher. Against the Broncos last week, he made two highlight plays, including hurdling over two defenders on a catch-and-run. Can Andrews remain involved with Hayden Hurst returning? It is hard to imagine him going anywhere, as the Steelers have had difficulty stopping tight ends this season. Pittsburgh was shredded by Travis Kelce and O.J. Howard in consecutive weeks. While Andrews is not on their level, he should be able to make an impact in the passing game. Hayden Hurst, TE - 2 catches, 18 yards, 9.0 YPCWhile his status is up in the air, Hurst proclaimed he’s “good to go” and feels ready to make his debut. If he does indeed play, it is hard to envision him making a big splash early. With three other tight ends on the roster, the Ravens will likely ease Hurst into the action. Still, it will be encouraging to see how he looks in his first taste of regular season play. Defensive stat predictions Tackles - C.J. Mosley (9), Kenny Young (7), Tony Jefferson (7) The return of Mosley will be a big boost for the Ravens defense. Kenny Young has done enough to earn the starting linebacker spot opposite him, and those two should form a dynamic tandem. Tony Jefferson will be important in slowing down James Conner and the Steelers tight ends Vance McDonald and Jesse James. Sacks - Terrell Suggs (2), Za’Darius Smith (1) Suggs has a history of playing well against Pittsburgh, and he is always motivated to make life difficult for Ben Roethlisberger. Za’Darius Smith will look to duplicate his solid performance from last week against Denver when he sacked Case Keenum.ZB’s Start’ Em Sit Em’ Week 5 & TNF Preview QB that needs to be in your lineup in Week 5:Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons:Matchup: @ SteelersWeek 4 Stats:419 Passing YDS, 3 TD, 29.3 PTSMatt Ryan has been a marvel through four games this year. He’s currently the second highest scoring quarterback in fantasy football, averaging 27.2 PTS per week. He finally has a receiver who likes to visit the end zone in Calvin Ridley, the rookie is currently leading the league in receiving touchdowns. And he has a terrific match up this weekend with a dreadful Steelers defense. This should be another shootout and I’m expecting excellent numbers for Matty Ice in Pittsburgh. Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty ImagesQB I am hesitant about in Week 5:Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagles:Matchup: vs. VikingsWeek 4 Stats: 348 Passing YDS, 2 TD, 1 Fumble, 20.7 PTSTwo weeks removed from returning to the turf, I’m still not sold that Carson Wentz is totally healthy. He has fumbled in both games and hasn’t looked like the star the world saw last season. Both games have been nail-biters and this week he faces his toughest test of 2018 so far, the Vikings D. Everson Griffen won’t be in pads, but I’m severely worried about Doug Pederson’s signal caller, and I think Nick Foles should have never been pulled from the starting rotation.Photo by Mitchell Leff/Getty ImagesQB that I am avoiding in Week 5:Russell Wilson, Seattle SeahawksMatchup: vs. RamsWeek 4 Stats: 172 Passing YDS, 21 Rushing YDS http://www.baltimoreravensteamauthentic.com/joe-flacco-jersey , 9 PTSWhat a disappointment Russell Wilson has been to start off 2018. To give him the benefit of the doubt, this is the worst supporting cast that Pete Carroll has ever provided him with. Injuries have plagued this unit the entire year. Doug Baldwin returned last week against the Cardinals but was visibly not the same player and looks to be playing at less than full strength, promising tight end Will Dissly was lost for the season, and they still cannot manage to get Wilson much pass protection. This week against the Rams’ stout defense, I want no part of Russell Wilson.Photo by Ralph Freso/Getty ImagesRB that needs to be in your lineup in Week 5:Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys:Matchup: @ TexansWeek 4 Stats:156 Rushing YDS, 4 Receptions, 88 Receiving YDS, 1 Receiving TD, 34 PTSAlthough having some knee and ankle soreness this week in practice, Zeke should be good to go on Sunday against the Texans. After having the second-highest rushing total of his career on Sunday against Detroit, he should be ready to feast on Houston’s defense that has allowed 26-plus RB FPTS in 3 of the 4 games they’ve played in this season.Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty ImagesRB I like in Week 5:Adrian Peterson, Washington RedskinsMatchup: @ SaintsWeek 4 Stats: BYEAdrian Peterson has found a career resurgence in the nation’s capital. The former Oklahoma Sooner has provided a veteran leader in the locker room and has been an absolute monster on the field. After manhandling Arizona in the opener, his tour against his former clubs continues with this week’s stop in the Big Easy on Monday Night Football.Photo by Rob Carr/Getty ImagesRB to keep an eye on in Week 5:Nyheim Hines, Indianapolis ColtsMatchup: @ PatriotsWeek 4 Stats:10 Rushing YDS, 9 Receptions, 63 Receiving YDS, 2 Receiving TD, 28.3 PTSEven in defeat last weekend against the Texans, Nyheim Hines put the AFC on notice. I don’t expect the same output tonight at Gillette, but with Marlon Mack, T.Y. Hilton, and Jack Doyle all inactive, he’s going to get the opportunity for another breakout performance.Photo by Andy Lyons/Getty ImagesRB that I am avoiding in Week 5:Joe Mixon, Cincinnati Bengals:Matchup: vs. DolphinsJoe Mixon will be suiting up this Sunday for the first time since Week 2 on Thursday Night Football in Baltimore. He missed two games after undergoing arthroscopic knee surgery. He was a limited participant in practice this morning and knowing how well Giovani Bernard has been playing in Mixon’s absence, I’d be shocked to not see a committee approach in Week 5. Photo by Andy Lyons/Getty ImagesWR that needs to be in your lineup in Week 5:Cooper Kupp, Los Angeles Rams:Matchup:@ SeahawksWeek 4 Stats: 9 Receptions, 162 YDS, 2 TD, 37.2 PTSCooper Kupp is the best receiver on the best team in the National Football League. Let that sink in. He ravaged the Vikings defense last week on Thursday Night Football for 37.2 PTS. The former 3rd round pick is averaging six receptions and a touchdown per game this season. The Legion of Boom is no more, Kupp is ready to put the league on noticePhoto by Kevork Djansezian/Getty ImagesWR to keep an eye on in Week 5:Julian Edelman, New England Patriots:Matchup: vs. ColtsJulian Edelman returns from his four-game suspension this evening against the Colts. The veteran wideout will be participating in his first regular season game since 2016 after missing all of last season with a torn ACL. Look for Tom Brady to get Edelman going early tonight against a weak Colts’ secondary.Photo by Streeter Lecka/Getty ImagesWR I am hesitant about in Week 5:Devin Funchess http://www.baltimoreravensteamauthentic.com/marshal-yanda-jersey , Carolina Panthers:Matchup: vs. GiantsWeek 4 Stats: BYEAs much as I like rollin’ with the Funchess, I’m going to sit Week 5 out. The Panthers match up with the improved Giants’ secondary a week removed from their bye, and with Janoris Jenkins likely to shadow the former Wolverine and cut into his already minuscule target share, I’m not foreseeing the best outing on Sunday.Photo by Grant Halverson/Getty ImagesWR that I am avoiding in Week 5:Sammy Watkins, Kansas City Chiefs:Matchup: vs. JaguarsWeek 4 Stats: 0 Receptions, 0 YDS, 0 PTSFirst off, I would like to thank Sammy Watkins for winning me my Week 4 matchup. Up 25 points going into Monday Night Football, I did not expect the best outing against the Broncos, but a hamstring injury kept Watkins out of the first half and the remainder of the game and I was able to sleep soundly Monday night. This week he’s good to go, the downside is that he will be matched up with A.J. Bouye and the Jacksonville Jaguars. I can’t expect him to put up a worse outing than last week, but it’s not going to be pretty.Photo by David Eulitt/Getty ImagesTE that needs to be in your lineup in Week 5:Eric Ebron, Indianapolis Colts:Matchup: @ PatriotsWeek 4 Stats: As much as I talk down Eric Ebron, tonight he should be in for the game of his life. The Colts’ decimated arsenal makes him Andrew Luck’s top target against a mediocre New England secondary. He’s always a threat to score in the red-zone, but I expect his target share to get close to double digits when looking at who’s suiting up alongside him.Photo by Bobby Ellis/Getty ImagesTE to keep an eye on in Week 5:George Kittle, San Francisco 49ers: Matchup:vs. CardinalsWeek 4 Stats: 6 Receptions, 125 YDS, 1 TD, 24.5 PTSAs much as I expected to see a major drop off in the effectiveness and confidence in the 49ers last week after losing Jimmy Garappolo for the season to a torn ACL, I was enlightened to see them come out swinging against the Chargers. They got out to an early lead in what many expected to be a tune-up game for Philip Rivers’ squad. Kittle was a major factor and he is currently leading the team in targets, receptions and receiving yards. He should be in for another good showing against the Cardinals.Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty ImagesTE I am hesitant about in Week 5:Rob Gronkowski, New England PatriotsMatchup: vs. ColtsWeek 4 Stats: 4 Receptions, 44 YDS, 8.4 PTSIf you have Rob Gronkowski, you are no-question starting him tonight, but there are major red flags. He hasn’t scored since the season opener. He has less than five receptions in three of the four games he’s been active in this season. On the flip side, the Colts have allowed the 7th most FPTS to tight ends this year. I’m not expecting much from him tonight and if New England goes way up in the first half, I wouldn’t count on Gronk playing in the second.Photo by Maddie Meyer/Getty ImagesThursday Night Football Starts & Sits: Indianapolis Colts (1-3) vs. New England Patriots (2-2)Colts:Andrew Luck: StreamNyheim Hines: FlexJordan Wilkins: SitRyan Grant: FlexZach Pascal: Deep SleeperChester Rogers: SitEric Ebron: StartColts D/ST: Sit Adam Vinatieri: StartPatriots:Tom Brady: StartJames White: StartSony Michel: StartJulian Edelman: FlexJosh Gordon: SitRob Gronkowski: StartPatriots D/ST: StreamStephen Gostkowski: Start

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor