Panthers WR D.J. Moore wins his first

in Quasselecke 12.02.2019 03:27
von douhua2233 • 67 Beiträge

Panthers WR D.J. Moore wins his first (unofficial) NFL award As Carolina Panthers fans we watched Cam Newton win Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2011followed by Luke Kuechly winning Defensive Rookie of the Year in 2012. We know what it’s like to see talented first round draft picks make significant impacts during their rookie seasons. Well Authentic Luke Kuechly Jersey , we can add another prestigious award to the list:D.J. Moore was named to PFF’s Preseason Week 1 NFL Team of the Week!While this recognition doesn’t quite measure up to the hardware Cam and Luke took home, it’s still a great starting point for Carolina’s first round pick. In his first NFL preseason game D.J. racked up four receptions for a team-high 75 yards. On those four receptions Moore showed off his trademark elusiveness by juking about 20 would-be tacklers (unofficially), weaving his way to extra yardage that seemingly didn’t exist. His PFF grade of 90.2 was second-highest among wide receivers and earned him the following praise from PFF:Moore’s elusiveness was almost shocking to see from a rookie facing his first NFL competition. Each of Moore’s receptions can be seen here if you want proof. On his first reception he showed his elusiveness on a wide receiver screen by jumping over an arm tackle, darting toward the sideline, and picking up seven yards. On his second reception he showed his strength by dragging Lafayette Pitts about six yards and only going down after getting gang tackled after a 21 yard gain. On his third reception he showed his smarts by coming back for an underthrown deep ball, putting on the brakes and adjusting before the corner back could react. He picked up 32 yards on the play. The most spectacular play was his fourth and final reception. Moore lined up wide right and ran a shallow crossing route over the middle. He caught the pass about one yard past the line of scrimmage, hit the brakes, and sent the first Bills defender flying past him Authentic Greg Olsen Jersey , grasping at air. Moore broke toward the sideline where he juked a second tackler, stiff-armed a third tackler, and was ultimately pushed out of bounds by the fourth tackler. He turned a short reception into a 16-yard gain. I had to do a double-take to make sure he wasn’t wearing No. 89 and the telecast wasn’t showing old Steve Smith highlights. In the end, PFF saw what we all saw: D.J. Moore looked really, really good in his first NFL action. Let’s just hope this PFF recognition is the first of many meaningful awards to follow. From a fantasy standpoint the Panthers 16-8 win over the Cowboys was a dud for everyone in the home whites, with the exception of the Panthers defense. They put up a respectable 13 points, 6 over their projection. Beyond that, there were a couple decent numbers but nothing that helped you win this week. McCaffrey owners can blame Alex Armah for vulturing a touchdown.QB Cam Newton 15.24 pts (vs 17.78 projected)RB Christian McCaffrey 13.5 pts (vs 17 projected)WR Devin Funchess 7.1 pts (vs. 11 projected)One of my golden rules of fantasy is to never drop a player after one bad week. That includes these Panthers Womens Dontari Poe Jersey , with the exception of TE Greg Olsen. He was injured and is out of action for the foreseeable future. There is good news for Olsen owners though, 4 of the top 8 scoring TEs in week 1 are on most waiver wires:So queue one up and don’t be shy about spending some FAAB money on the position. You need a starter and my recommendation from the group above is George ‘Bits O’ Kittle. Jared Cook is just too unpredictable week to week; Dissly is just too unknown to pick up yet, and Eric Ebron has too often been a one week flash.For those of you with multiple leagues like myself (I have 8 leagues across 3 apps) I love the Fantasy Pros Waiver Assistant that shows me in which leagues my target player is available. Take TE George Kittle for example. I can quickly see he is available in 5 of my 8 leagues (and he is already on one of my rosters):That sure saves me a lot of time instead of having to go into each league and do a player search in each. Top Adds for the WeekQBIf you want the Week 1 top scorer then I’m sure he is on the wire as well. Who would have guessed Buccaneers QB Ryan Fitz-Magic Fitzpatrick would be the weeks top scorer with 57 points! Certainly not me. I’m still undecided on whether he really played that well or the Saints defense is that bad. I think it’s a little of both and therefore Fitzpatrick could be a solid play for the next couple of weeks if you need him.RBTJ Yeldon is a solid pick up with Leonard Fournette getting dinged up in the opener. Especially in our PPR leagues. If Fournette is ruled out for Week 2 then Yeldon is a solid RB2 or flex play against the Patriots in Week 2.WRWith DeVante Parker out, Kenny Stills got the chance to shine and he made the most of it, catching 4 of 5 targets for 106 and 2 touchdowns. Don’t expect that every week, especially once Parker returns. D/STIf the Bears defense is still on your wire you should grab them. One man wrecking crew Khalil Mack is for real and so is this defense. Of course the Panthers are a good play every week as well, but I assume you knew that. KickerI’m not usually one to change kickers after one week unless the guy shanked a couple or the team’s offense looks putrid. If that is your scenario see if Brian McManus is on the wire. I think the Broncos offense will be plenty potent this season to get McManus some kicks.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor