On the morning of July 28

in Quasselecke 14.12.2018 02:22
von gfgfgfgfgfgf5 • 10 Beiträge

On the morning of July 28, more than 100 teams from various cities including the whole country and Taiwan participated in the competition. More than 400 teachers and students participated in the competition. I also came to the long-awaited venue. Many people are preparing for the competition. The 9 people who came together formed 3 team teams Marlboro Cigarettes Wholesale. I was assigned to 3 teams. We are here. The sub-production project is ��Ant Xiongbing��. The referee sent us the production materials Marlboro Red 100S Carton Cheap. We will use the wooden boards, wooden strips, motors, gears and other accessories distributed by the referee to create the special bionic robot works. More need to use the scientific knowledge and skills learned in the usual training to complete the production, we three people began to work together, a drill wood, a saw blade, I am responsible for loading the motor box. "The production begins!" the referee yelled. We are all in full swing Newport Box 100S Carton.ver, the good times did not last long. During the course of the game, we encountered a small problem: the wooden bars were not enough. We had to borrow the wooden bars from the team that came together. After setting up the basic framework, we began to assemble its feet... ...the assembly and the creativity have been completed, and we took the good "ant ants" to the evaluation platform. After a while, the competition was over. We started the live game. The content of the game was to let the "ant ants" circle around a central point. We started to test its mobility, and it was our turn. Excited mood boarded the game, in order to ensure that, in case, I turned the motor on and tested whether it is working properly. The referee asked me if I was ready. I was even more nervous. I nodded. The referee counted down "three, two Marlboro Lights Online, one, and started." The "ant squad" in my hand rushed out like an arrow from the string, oh! Because of my nervousness, I did not put it in the right place, because this is the key to whether we can achieve good results, I can not help but scare a few drops of cold sweat. After 30 seconds, the game time is up, but it only turned 10 laps, which is a far cry from the 15 laps we usually train! My heart is very tangled. The first round of the game was over. When all the contestants finished the game, the referee announced that it would give all the contestants some improvement time, and then the second round of the game, I found that the gears of the motor were worn. I immediately changed it, but when I changed the motor, my nervousness and carelessness took the wrong line of the motor, and I didn��t even find out that when we called our team��s name, I represented our team. Once again, I stepped onto the ring of the game. Under the referee��s order again, I put it on the stage, but it didn��t move. I was very anxious. I went back and re-adjusted it and put it on the stage again. Go, but it still does not move, the referee said that this time we failed, according to the last round of the game to calculate the score. I saw a team next to me, both in terms of creativity and appearance, which is better than our work. There is a kind of pressure in my heart that I can't tell.e game was over and we still won the first place in the second prize. Although I was very frustrated, this game made me deeply understand the profound meaning of the phrase "There is a heaven outside, someone outside the person", and let me make up my mind to change the habit of carelessness Cigarettes For Sale Online Usa. After this summer vacation, I broadened my horizons, exercised my will, and learned a lot of knowledge that I didn't have in books, which made me profitable!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor