The annual Teacher's

in Quasselecke 14.12.2018 02:22
von gfgfgfgfgfgf5 • 10 Beiträge

The annual Teacher's Day is coming. As a sixth grader, this is the last time we have had a teacher's day for a primary school teacher. We changed the previous method of sending only greeting cards and small gifts, and prepared to give the teacher an unforgettable Teacher's Day.he morning of Teacher's Day, the day just dawned, we came to the school and began to set up the classroom Cigarettes For Sale Online Usa. We hung beautiful colorful flowers on the shed of the classroom. The walls were hung with colorful balloons Carton Of Newport Shorts Price, on the door, on the blackboard, on the window. I also hang up the colorful lights, beautiful. On the blackboard, I wrote a happy holiday with a colored pencil and painted two red lanterns. I bought the ribbons and the stars, and we also prepared for the teacher: cola, various fruits, seeds, sugar and other foodsed for the arrival of the teacher after we arranged it. When the teacher opened the door, we sprinkled colorful stars, ribbons, and petals on the teacher's head. We said in unison: "Happy Holidays," each of us presented our own gifts and flowers. The teacher��s face was filled with a happy smile. have not yet prepared a wonderful program for the teacher. The jokes we told made the teacher laugh. The pieces we performed were so that the teacher had a small tear. The unpredictable pattern made the teacher puzzled. Finally, we sang. "I will be you when I grow up." The teacher heard our songs surprised Cheapest Newports Cigarettes, the songs linger in the classroom for a long time Cigarettes Online Free Shipping Usa, and finally we shouted "teacher you have worked hard! Teacher happy holidays!; the teacher's bright eyes flashed with crystal tears.heart is also saying, "The teacher is working hard! The teacher is happy! Don't live up to your expectations of me." "Time is like water, life is like a song." The short summer vacation is over, and we will usher in a new semester. . Compared with previous years, this summer vacation has the most distinctive features, which makes me happy and troubles me, and I have left deep regrets.ore the holiday, the Science and Technology Museum teacher called me to ask if I would like to participate in the 10th National Primary and Secondary School Information Technology Innovation and Practice Activities this year. I am very happy! I was excited to tell the parents about the news. They also agreed that I would go to such an event, but there is a premise that the summer homework must be completed before the competition. final exam was over. I got my summer homework and saw the summer work of ��stacking mountains.�� I started to want to retreat. My heart seemed to have two villains quarreling. In the end, my desire for the game exceeded my homework. Fear. Thus, the "devil's work period" began. I completed my homework before the game in the spirit of "Shangdaoshan Marlboro Red 100 Carton, Xiahuohai" every day. Started a one-month training sessione morning of July 27th, our group of people successfully boarded the plane under the leadership of the teacher and came to Wuhan to participate in the competition that I dreamed of. With full confidence, I said to myself: Kung Fu pays off, I have put so much effort, I must fight for the championship.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor