Miley struck out eight and walked five

in Quasselecke 13.12.2018 04:34
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

DETROIT - Matthew Stafford and the Detroit Lions are taking advantage of the softer portion of their schedule. Thaddeus Young Jersey .Stafford threw for 311 yards and three touchdowns — including one off a fluky deflection late in the game — and the Detroit Lions kept the pressure on in the NFC North race with a 34-17 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday.The Lions (9-4) trail first-place Green Bay by a half-game, with the Packers hosting Atlanta on Monday night. Detroit has won two in a row by the same 34-17 score.The Lions beat Chicago on Thanksgiving, and they end this three-game home stretch next weekend against Minnesota.Tampa Bay (2-11) was finally eliminated from playoff contention — the NFC Souths mediocrity could only keep the Bucs in it for so long. They turned the ball over three times in the second quarter against Detroit and never led.Calvin Johnson had eight catches for 158 yards and a touchdown for Detroit, which snapped a nine-game losing streak in December.Mike Evans caught two touchdown passes for the Bucs, but quarterback Josh McCown was under pressure all day, and Tampa Bay managed only 26 yards rushing against Detroits stout defensive front.Stafford went 26 of 34 without an interception, and he and Johnson seem to be clicking again at the right time. The Detroit quarterback was also a bit fortunate on his fourth-quarter scoring pass to Joique Bell.Stafford had a pass bounce off someone at the line of scrimmage — Tampa Bays Gerald McCoy was in the area — and it bounced back toward Bell, who alertly grabbed it out of midair and ran into the end zone for the games final score.Detroit opened the scoring on Staffords 6-yard touchdown pass to Johnson, and Patrick Murray answered with a 54-yard field goal for the Bucs.The Bucs first turnover came when McCowns pass deflected off Evans and was picked off by a sliding Glover Quin, who reached out with his left hand to secure the ball at the Tampa Bay 34. Bells 1-yard scoring run made it 14-3.A fumble on a snap gave the Lions the ball at the Tampa Bay 32 moments later, and Detroit managed a field goal off that turnover.Late in the half, the Bucs caught a break after McCowns pass was intercepted in the end zone by James Ihedigbo. The Detroit safety tried to run the ball out, but he ended up fumbling it back to Tampa Bay.The Bucs took over at the Detroit 10 and scored a touchdown with 5 seconds left on McCowns 5-yard pass to Evans.Stafford threw a 53-yard pass to Johnson to set up a third-quarter field goal, and his 10-yard touchdown pass to Joseph Fauria made it 27-10.Evans caught a 26-yard touchdown pass early in the fourth, using one arm to secure the ball in the back of the end zone.Bell broke free for a 57-yard run in the final minutes. That helped set up his 5-yard touchdown catch off the bizarre deflection.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Mark Jackson Jersey . Miralem Pjanic dribbled through the defence to score an extraordinary goal in the 43rd minute at the Stadio Olimpico and Gervinho added another from a rebound in the 65th for Romas ninth straight victory — ending Milans five-match winning streak. Paul George Jersey . Ferrer, the two-time defending champion in Buenos Aires, is aiming to win his 21st ATP tournament. Ferrer will next face fellow Spaniard Nicolas Almagro, the fourth seed, who defeated Jeremy Chardy of France 7-6 (7), 6-3 in another quarterfinal match. http://www.authenticbasketballshoppacers.info/victor-oladipo-pacers-jersey/ .Y. -- It was as if Matt Moulson never left the New York Islanders. LOS ANGELES -- Aaron Hill was having a miserable night at the plate until he got one more chance to redeem himself. A few well-chosen words of encouragement from manager Kirk Gibson didnt hurt. Hill hit a two-run single in the 12th inning and Miguel Montero homered, leading the Arizona Diamondbacks to a 4-2 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers on Friday. "Gibby told me in the seventh or eighth inning, Youre going to get the game-winning hit tonight," Hill said. "He knew I was frustrated a little bit, so it just picked me up a little bit and I appreciated it. I dont know if I believed him at the time, but it worked out." Arizona snapped a six-game losing streak and improved to 5-14, the worst record in the majors. To do it, the Diamondbacks had to overcome Juan Uribes tying homer in the ninth off closer Addison Reed. "Obviously, the last week or so has been rough," Hill said. "But every day these guys come in with a great attitude, and it doesnt matter if its extra innings or not. It was a beautiful win tonight. It was refreshing, and hopefully we can keep it going." Chris Perez (0-1) gave up a leadoff double to A.J. Pollock in the 12th and plunked pinch-hitter Cliff Pennington on the left foot as he squared to bunt. Gerardo Parra advanced the runners with a sacrifice, and Hill lined an 0-1 pitch to right-centre to break the tie. The second baseman was hitless in five previous at-bats and didnt hit the ball out of the infield. Joe Thatcher (0-1) pitched 1 1-3 scoreless innings for the victory and six-year veteran Trevor Cahill got three outs for his first major league save. Cahill was 0-4 with a 9.17 ERA in four starts before he was demoted to the bullpen. "I dont think I was spending all day today thinking I was going to get a save tonight," Cahill said. "Youre out there watching the game, then all of a sudden youre in there and you dont have time to think about it. It was a close game, and I guess I got lonelier down there with everybody leaving. But it was fun. "You dont have to worry about pacing yourself. You can just let it go. Its a lot different than starting, because your adrenaline goes so quick. Then its over, and you dont know what happened." The Dodgers had won the first five meetings with the Diamondbacks this year, including both ends of their season-opening series in Sydney and last weekends three-game set at Phoenix. Reggie Miller Jersey. The Diamondbacks took a 2-1 lead in the ninth when pinch-runner Tony Campana scored on a wild pitch by reliever Chris Withrow, who was attempting to walk Martin Prado intentionally after falling behind him 2-0. "Ive seen that before, but never been a part of it," Dodgers catcher Tim Federowicz said. "I think if I wouldve jumped a little higher I mightve got it." Uribe responded in the bottom half with a one-out homer on a 2-2 pitch from Reed. Six of Uribes last eight regular-season homers have come against the Diamondbacks -- three in an 8-1 victory last Sept. 9 at Dodger Stadium. Arizona starter Wade Miley took a two-hitter and a 1-0 lead into the seventh in his rematch with Zack Greinke, but Scott Van Slyke drove Mileys 108th and final pitch the other way into the right-field pavilion leading off the inning. "It was a fun game to be a part of," Miley said. "Obviously I wasnt enthused about the walks, but I got through it. I told Gibby I wanted to go out there for the seventh and save the bullpen a little more. It wasnt a terrible pitch, but it caught a little more of the plate than I wanted it to and he did a good job with it." Miley struck out eight and walked five in his third start of the season against Los Angeles. Both of the left-handers losses have come against the defending NL West champions, including an 8-5 victory by Greinke last Saturday in Phoenix. "Miley had better command tonight. He attacked more and threw a lot more strikes early," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "The two games before, we were getting into favourable counts." Montero homered in the sixth off Greinke, who struck out eight over six innings as Los Angeles opened a 10-game homestand. NOTES: The Dodgers havent won their first six meetings against a team in their own division since 1988, when they started 6-0 against Atlanta. The Braves were in the NL West at that time. ... Thatcher has not allowed an earned run in his last 32 appearances against the Dodgers spanning 19 innings. ... Thirteen of the last 14 home runs Greinke has allowed have been solo shots, including the last nine. ... Tommy Lasorda and his wife, Jo, celebrated their 64th wedding anniversary at Dodger Stadium. They were a big hit on the "Kiss-Cam" after the fourth inning. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor