have been good

in Quasselecke 13.12.2018 04:32
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

Flushing Meadows, NY (Sports Network) - Novak Djokovic made quick work of his first-round opponent and five-time champion Roger Federer moved on in straights sets Tuesday at the U. Wholesale Thunder Jerseys .S. Open. The world No. 1 Djokovic, a former U.S. Open champ who lost to Andy Murray in last years marquee finale in Flushing, needed just 81 minutes to dispose of Ricardas Berankis of Lithuania in a one-sided 6-1, 6-2, 6-2 blowout. The seventh-seeded former world No. 1 great Federer handled Slovenian Grega Zemlja 6-3, 6-2, 7-5 at Arthur Ashe Stadium in a match that was postponed because of rain on Monday night. The 17-time Grand Slam titlist was the tennis king of New York from 2004-08 and runner-up in 2009. "It was more of a serving contest," Federer said. "There wasnt much rhythm out there, but I was happy the way I played." Up next for the Swiss icon will be Argentine Carlos Berlocq. Fifth-seeded former Wimbledon runner-up Tomas Berdych, of the Czech Republic, leveled 31-year-old Italian Paolo Lorenzi, 6-1, 6-4, 6-1, while top American John Isner reached the second round, as the 13th-seeded 6-foot-9 slugger was efficient in dismantling helpless Italian Filippo Volandri, 6-0, 6-2, 6-3, in only 1 hour, 16 minutes on the Grandstand court. The massive-serving Isner fired 16 aces on Day 2. The surging Isner recently titled in Atlanta and was a hardcourt runner-up in Washington, D.C., and at an ATP Masters 1000 event in Cincinnati. Meanwhile, 10th-seeded 6-foot-5 rising Canadian Milos Raonic handled diminutive Italian Thomas Fabbiano, 6-3, 7-6 (8-6), 6-3 and 35-year-old 12th- seeded German Tommy Haas eased past Frenchman Paul-Henri Mathieu, 6-4, 6-4, 6-1, on a warm, breezy day at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. The powerful Raonic unleashed 28 aces, compared to zero by the overmatched Fabbiano. A surprising Day-2 upset came when 30-year-old Argentine qualifier Maximo Gonzalez upended hurting 14th-seeded 6-foot-8 Pole Jerzy Janowicz, 6-4, 6-4, 6-2. Janowicz, who was slowed by a back injury on Tuesday, reached his first- ever Grand Slam semifinal at Wimbledon just last month. "I could barely walk, I couldnt practice," Janowicz said. "I couldnt find a normal position to sleep. "Im so unlucky every time in New York," said Janowicz, who strained a leg muscle four days before the U.S. Open last year before going on to lose to a world No. 1,098 Dennis Novikov, then a UCLA sophomore, also in the opening round. He joked, "Maybe Im practicing too hard for New York." A milder upset occurred when Uzbekistans Denis Istomin tripped up 15th-seeded struggling Spaniard Nicolas Almagro, 6-3, 6-1, 4-6, 6-3. Twenty-eighth seeded Juan Monaco of Argentina retired against Florian Mayer with the German leading 6-4, 6-2, 3-0 in the third set. Also on Tuesday, 22nd-seeded German Philipp Kohlschreiber whipped 17-year-old American Collin Altamirano, making his ATP-level debut, 6-1, 6-3, 6-1; Portuguese Joao Sousa erased 25th-seeded Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4, 5-7, 6-2; 26th-seeded American Sam Querrey bested Argentine Guido Pella, 7-6 (7-3), 4-6, 6-1, 6-2; and 31st-seeded quality Frenchman Julien Benneteau got past Polands Michal Przysiezny, 6-4, 5-7, 6-4, 6-4. Also advancing was French former top-10 star Gael Monfils, who drubbed Romanian Adrian Ungur, 6-1, 6-2, 6-0, to set-up a second-rounder with Isner. In other matches involving Americans, Jack Sock was beating Philipp Petzschner 7-6 (7-2), 3-6, 5-2 when the German retired, Donald Young tattooed Slovak Martin Klizan, 6-1, 6-0, 6-1 and Denis Kudla defeated Jiri Vesely, 6-2, 6-2, 6-7 (6-8), 7-5. Authentic Steven Adams Jersey . - Doug Kalitta led Top Fuel qualifying Friday in the NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway with a 3. Authentic Russell Westbrook Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) - Simply put, Lundqvist was brilliant. http://www.cheapthunderjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-dennis-schroder-jersey . 3. Trevor Ariza left them talkin about 40. Ariza made eight 3-pointers and scored a career-high 40 points to help the Washington Wizards win their sixth straight game, 122-103 over Philadelphia on Saturday night.WHISTLER, B.C. - Two of the newest Vancouver Canucks have already been introduced to what life will be like playing in a Canadian NHL market. Radim Vrbata got spotted as soon as he landed, while Nick Bonino received some preferential treatment while out shopping. For a pair that most recently plied their trade in the U.S. sunbelt, it might take some getting used to. "When we got in at the airport (I got recognized) at customs. That was surprising," said Vrbata, who signed a two-year deal with the Canucks in July after five seasons with the Phoenix Coyotes. "They knew (who I was) right away." Bonino, meanwhile, arrived in Vancouver as part of the trade that sent Ryan Kelser to the Anaheim Ducks and had a similar welcome-to-Canada moment. "I was at the Apple Store and one of the guys was helping me out. I think I got a little quicker service because of that," he said. "Its definitely going to be a change but it should be fun." The Canucks are putting a lot of faith in Vrbata and Bonino at training camp as the team looks to rebound after missing the playoffs in 2013-14 for the first time in six seasons. Vrbata has been slotted onto the top line with Henrik and Daniel Sedin, while Bonino looks like a good bet to centre the second unit alongside Alexandre Burrows and Zack Kassian. "Its been good trying to learn how (the Sedins) play and what they like to do," said Vrbata, who had 21 goals and 30 assists last season. "Once we start playing games I think that will tell more." Getting a player to succeed on the wing with the Sedins has been difficult at times, but Vrbata said he expects things to click. "The chemistry might take a couple games or it might just take one game," said the 33-year-old Czech. "You can have two all-star players and a lesser known guy and he clicks with those guys. Or you can have three superstars and they dont click together. Chemistry is something you cant put your finger on it." Bonino had 22 goals and 27 assists for Anaheim in 2013-14, but will have an expanded role on the Canucks after bouncing around from line to line with the Ducks. "You want to build on every year. The biggest thing with me is confidence. Every year Ive gained confidence. In this league you need it," said the 26-year-old from Unionville, Conn. "If youre the type of player I am who wants to make plays, wants to make passes, you cant settle into a dump-and-chase game and make the safe play because at the end of the day youre going to get nowhere with it. "Playing with (Burrows and Kassian), we should be able to be creative. I think what you can expect from me is just good two-way hockey, pretty responsible in my end, and when that happens youre usually in the other zone a lot. Authentic Gary Payton Jersey. " Bonino said getting accustomed to his new teammates in training camp is vital, but added the players know nothing is ever set in stone. "You want to learn tendencies and feel out where theyre going to be on the ice, where they want you on the ice. Thats definitely something to keep in mind," he said. "At the same time, you never want to not get chances with other guys. You want to see what kind of chemistry there is all over the lineup." Vrbata and Bonino have both gotten good reviews from teammates early in camp for their skill, commitment and ability to mesh with the core. "Vrbata is a smart player. Ive liked him from Day 1. Its been really good," said Daniel Sedin. "When we played (the Coyotes) thats one guy we looked out for because hes a great scorer. Hes also a smart two-way player. Hes got no real weaknesses." Added Burrows: "I really like what Ive seen from Nick so far. I think he moves the puck extremely well, hes got good vision, works hard and hes a smart player. Hes going to make plays out there." Those plays will be critical for a team that had difficulty creating offence last season and has undergone a facelift in a number of areas since April. "(Vrbata and the Sedins) have been good. Theyre a real good line," said rookie head coach Willie Desjardins. "Theyve all got skill and theyre all smart players. "Bonino has stepped right in and played well. I think its another line that can play and has some real good ability." Vancouver also got reliable defenceman Luca Sbisa in the Kesler trade, signed veteran goaltender Ryan Miller, and acquired gritty forward Derek Dorsett in a deal with the New York Rangers. "Derek Dorsetts always been a favourite of mine," said first-year general manager Jim Benning. "We like the way he plays. Hes a heart and soul guy. He leaves it all on the ice every shift. Hes a real good teammate. He does everything that he can to help the team win." Bonino said he doesnt think about who he was traded for and wont put pressure on himself to put up similar numbers to the ones Kesler produced during his time in Vancouver. "I think any time youre in a market like this with the media, with the fans, with a team in Canada especially, theres pressure to win," said Bonino. "Whether that means scoring goals or getting a ton of points, I think honestly it comes down to winning. If the teams doing well then there shouldnt be a problem. Thats the only thing Im focusing on right now." But he added: "Definitely the media attention is something to get used to." Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor