Liu Dong is a fourth-grade student

in Quasselecke 13.11.2018 08:02
von gfgfgfgfgfgf5 • 10 Beiträge

Liu Dong is a fourth-grade student of Yuying Primary School in Ersan City. The third lesson of the afternoon of next Friday is the class class Newport Carton, which is to run for class cadres. Liu Dong is a class in the first, second and third grades, and this time is no exception. His goal is much larger than ever. It is a long-term leader. To ensure that everything is safe, preparation is very important Newport Cigarettes Carton Price.dpa! Grandpa!" A few meters away from the door, Liu Dong began to smash.e here, wait." The nanny walked open the door impatiently Cigarettes Online Free Shipping.randpa!" Liu Dongfei quickly took off his shoes and casually squatted on the floor. He had not put down his schoolbag and had not taken off his red scarf. He quickly ran to his grandfather and was afraid of forgetting such important things. Dongdong Carton Of Newports Price." Grandpa put down the newspaper and asked.I, I..." Liu Dong was a little fat man. Just after running't worry, let's say slowly." Father Liu took the water that the nanny handed over to Liu Dong.dpa, give me 300 yuan, I want to be the monitor." Liu Dong slowed down, took a sip of water, reached out and said to Liu.u have to run for class cadres!" Liu��s look is full of disgust. "I knew that I had been going to the College of Education."e, two, three." Liu Laozi took the wallet, counted, and handed it to Liu Dong seriously. "Give, see if you have fake money for your teacher." are so funny." Liu Dong took the money and did not forget to take a few words.next day, the class teacher Chen��s office. Liu Dong holds the homework that he just handed in. The above is Liu Dong��s 300 yuan campaign funding. The teacher took the homework and looked at the "sparkling" red envelope. He nodded to Liu Dong.e flies so fast, and in a blink of an eye, it is necessary to expectedly, when the position of the cadre was announced on Monday, Liu Dong could clearly understand that "the Health Committee - Liu Dong" is not the squad leader Cigarettes For Sale Online. Liu Dong was very angry. After class, he rushed directly to Mr. Chen��s office. The teacher was slowly making tea.did the teacher get the health committee,course." Teacher Chen smiled. "Zhang Yi gave me a thousand dollars. His mother also asked me to eat uan!" Lining home, Liu Dong told the grandfather that Liu was very angry, but more helpless, said a word: "Dongdong, when you grow up, be a teacher!"

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor