I just returned to Earth from space

in Quasselecke 13.11.2018 08:01
von gfgfgfgfgfgf5 • 10 Beiträge

I just returned to Earth from space and I am returning to my hometown on the "Energy Saving" solar airliner. I kept looking at the multi-function ring watch worn on my thumb Marlboro Menthol Cigarettes. The time is now at 1pm on October 11 Buy Newports Online, 2013. In five minutes, I can get off the plane. soon as I got out of the airport, a sky blue high-class car was waiting on the side of the road. Old classmate Chen Jiayi picked me up. The car is exercising on a smooth road and does not feel bumpy. There are machines working everywhere, but no noise is heard. Chen Jiayi told me: "This is an industrial park. Our high-quality tea, embroidery, tribute, rattan crafts and many other souvenirs and high-tech products that are sold at home and abroad are produced here. Only a general commander can use computer command Newport 100 Carton. ""r a while, I only listened to Chen Jiayi and said, "I have come to the residential area." I looked out of the car. There were all the big trees on both sides. There were peach trees, pear trees, pine trees, cypress trees... Looking at my doubtful expression, Chen Jiayi said with a smile: "Now the houses are built into the shape of trees. Smaller ones are shops and villas, and large ones are residential buildings and department stores.�� And these houses have the function of trees: ��absorbing carbon dioxide, spitting out oxygen, and purifying fresh air��. We got off the bus in front of a tall "Osmanthus Tree". Chen Jiayi led me into a huge "Osmanthus Petal" from the bottom and entered the room. Sitting on a comfortable sofa, I saw Chen Jiayi pressing a button on the wall. The wall immediately showed an image. It turned out to be a TV. ! Chen Jiayi immediately introduced this new type of TV: "It's display can be enlarged, reduced, deformed... and it's still LCD, it won't hurt the eyes; it doesn't need a remote control Carton Cigarettes. You can change the channel and say it directly to the wall Cigarettes Wholesale. ". At this time, the robot nanny came to two cups of coffee. We watched TV, had coffee, talked about the land, and enjoyed it.en Jiayi said: "Tomorrow I will take you to the agricultural park to see the development there." I am very happy to hear, and I really want to know what the development of my hometown agricultural area has become, because the rural scenery of the agricultural park will be more beautiful.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor