eight with Leo Santa Cruz and Carl F

in Quasselecke 04.11.2018 12:38
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

LANDOVER, Md. -- Reality hit the Green Bay Packers on Sunday night: Their season is on the brink after a 42-24 loss to the Washington Redskins at FedEx Field served as the Packers fourth straight defeat.With six games remaining, they are 4-6 and two games behind NFC North co-leaders Detroit and Minnesota.Even if they stop the streak next Monday night in Philadelphia, the Packers will be two games behind in the division because the Lions and Vikings play Thursday in the annual Thanksgiving game in Detroit.We understand clearly whats in front of us, so six losses puts your ass against the wall, Packers coach Mike McCarthy said Sunday. And thats where we are.Its an unusual position for a McCarthy-coached team. The Packers streak of seven playoff appearances is in jeopardy. They havent had a losing season since?Aaron Rodgers first year as the starting quarterback in 2008.Obviously coming in here, we knew we needed this game, McCarthy said. This puts us at 4-6, and our backs are up against it. Weve lost four in a row, lost some guys tonight to injury. Its important for us to get back home, hopefully assess where we are, move forward and get ready for Philadelphia. Just didnt play well enough.It was another poor performance by the Packers defense, which has allowed 30 or more points in four straight games -- the first time a Packers team has done that since 1953, according to Elias Sports Bureau research. In each of the past two games, coordinator Dom Capers unit has given up 40-plus points.Defense, we didnt stop em, McCarthy said. Our pass defense, we didnt get off the field. It was touchdown, touchdown, touchdown, touchdown, field goal in the second half. I think that tells the story.Still, McCarthy insisted his team was going to rally, stick together.Weve got a good taste of the reaction of our football team to five losses, so clearly understand its not going to get any better being at six losses, McCarthy said. So thats part of the challenge in front of us, and I have all the confidence in the world. This is a great group of men, so I dont question that part of it. But we all need to perform better, and we did not get it done tonight. Mark Jackson Jersey . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Emmanuel Mudiay Jersey . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. http://www.nbaknicksprostore.com/kids-mitchell-robinson-knicks-jersey/ . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Kevin Knox Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Allan Houston Jersey . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Jamie McDonnell might be a six-time world champion, but it has not stopped him working part-time as a plasterer or buying lottery tickets.The Briton, formerly an IBF title holder, makes a fifth defence of his WBA bantamweight belt against Venezuelan Liborio Solis (25-4-1, 11 KOs) at the glitzy Salle des étoiles on Saturday.Then, after the glamour of a world title fight in Monte Carlo, 30-year-old McDonnell (28-2-1, 13 KOs) will don his overalls next week back home in northern England, working with twin brother and super-bantamweight contender Gavin (16-0-2, 4 KOs).I still do plastering jobs and Ive lined a couple of jobs up after this fight, Jamie McDonnell told ESPN.After the fight Ill go straight home, do a job, and then go on holiday to Mexico. When I get back Ive got another job lined up.I enjoy the work. My brother does a bit as well, and its a good craic with the other lads. It gives you something to do when youre not training, otherwise youd just be eating.Unless I win the lottery, I cant stop the plastering. I keep doing the lottery and keep working -- couple of jobs after each fight and the odd one here and there doing up mates houses.Despite what people think, were not on stupid money. I cant just put my feet up. When I retire I will have something to fall back on. Some fighters will have no qualifications or experience to help get into a job and thats probably what gets them down. I will set my business up and use my name.McDonnell, from Doncaster, in Englands northern county of Yorkshire, had been preparing to face Raushee Warren (14-1, 4 KOs), who represented America at three Olympics. Insteaad, he will defend his belt against Solis on the same bill as fellow Briton Stephen Smith, who has a world title challenge against WBA super-featherweight champion Jason Sosa.ddddddddddddonfusingly, Warren holds the WBAs more prestigious world title belt -- hes the super champion -- and McDonnell, the regular champion, hopes they can meet next year.I was told Warren turned it down and didnt want to come out of America, McDonnell said. He wants to keep his belt, but I dont mind travelling and if they could have made the fight in the USA I would have had it there.Hes a good name and its a more high profile fight than this one. I had been training for five or six weeks, expecting to fight Warren.Its probably the best Ive felt for making weight for a long time, but Ive only got one or two more fights at bantamweight left before I move up.I would love to fight [WBC champion] Shinsuke Yamanaka, if it can be made. But there are bigger names in the division above. Probably my last fight in the bantamweight division will be early next year.McDonnells ambitions do not stop there, however. Even moving up to featherweight with Leo Santa Cruz and Carl Frampton, or Lee Selby, appeals to me, he added.I would win a world title at super-bantamweight and then move up to featherweight. I would also like to beat [IBF bantamweight champion Lee] Haskins. That would be a good all-British fight.Ive always said I would be retired at 30, but Im just coming good so I would say I will go on until 35 now. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor