My growing companion book is the ladder

in Quasselecke 28.09.2018 10:32
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

My growing companion book is the ladder of human progress. The book is the nutrient for our growth. The book is the key to open the door of wisdom. The book is the candle of civilization that leads us all our lives. I like to read books, and reading has always been with us. When I was young, I still didn't know the words Marlboro Red 100S. I only let my mother tell me stories. But now that I am growing up, I naturally fall in love with reading. I remember once, I was making trouble with my mother to buy books for me. But my mother said that I didn��t just buy it last week? I did not show a weak top, this is not finished! Mother had to reluctantly took out the wallet and took out 20 yuan. Say, you can buy it yourself. I don't have time now. I had to go down the cast. But on the way, I was still full of enthusiasm. On the way, while I was walking with money, I was afraid that the money would disappear. As a result Newport 100S, I counted the number and didn't look at the road. My head hit the pole. I touched my head and turned out to have a big bag. It hurt me to squat, but I remembered that I could go to the book. My heart is still beautiful. After a while, I went to the bookstore. I picked the book over and over again. The result was nothing I liked. I walked out of the bookstore with frustration and thought about what to do? As a result, I took the opportunity to think of a way. It is better to go to another bookstore, but it is still so far. But who makes me love to read, and when I think of reading, these journeys are a piece of cake. Then, I spent a lot of milk running, ran for about 10 minutes, and finally arrived, I walked into the bookstore panting, but the hard work pays off, this book is cheap and colorful, I just pick one. Also very beautiful. I bought a book, ecstatically ran out of the bookstore, and went home to read a book. I can think of the teacher and my father and mother. I usually say that walking and reading will get myopia. If I get myopia, I can��t see the book clearly Marlboro Gold. I had to reluctantly take the book up and sing the song home. Gorky said: The book is the ladder of human progress. Shakespeare said: The book is a nutrient for human beings, and I said: The book is a growing companion with my life, I love you - book! Teacher, is the most beautiful human soul engineer. Adding, subtracting, multiplying and multiplying can't make you make your dedication; poetry and songs can't finish your reverence! You use the knowledge of nectar to pour out our ideal flowers; you use the clear spring of the soul to reproduce the er the first class in the fifth grade? At that time, I was strange and afraid of you. I didn't dare to raise my hand when I was in class Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes. Your big-eyed eyes said to me: "Wu Shuhui, don't be afraid, you can do it!" I suddenly raised my hand, you I ordered my name and let me answer. I said the answer. You smiled at me and affirmed my answer. I looked at you up and down, a pair of watery eyes and a long black hair. And a small mouth Newport Cigarettes Website. I am getting a crush on you.ll remember that day, I am not comfortable, you are anxious to ask me not to go to the infirmary? Also call my mom. You let me kneel, when my mother took me away.your dedication to us is like the stars in the sky and the sand in the ground. The number is also unclear. On this Teacher's Day, I want to say to you, "Teacher thank you!"

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor