Last weekend, I wrapped my father

in Quasselecke 28.09.2018 10:32
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

Last weekend, I wrapped my father and said that I would go to my grandmother's house to play. In fact, it is true to say that it is a fake to go to the pond in the village of Grandma. Looking at my bright smile, Dad answered me with ease. After buying the fishing gear and fruit cakes, Dad took our family of three to the grandmother's house.soon as I entered my grandmother's house, I was busy asking my grandmother to ask for it. I was looking for something to dig for bait. I caught a few encounters and saw that my father was talking to everyone. I took my mother��s hand and rushed to the pond in the village to go fishing. it was just raining heavily (the water in the pond was still muddy) Marlboro Red, maybe it was bad luck, I spent more than an hour fishing, I didn't catch anything. I really didn't have much patience and had to return. I am very weak and return to my grandmother's house. I am coming back to my uncle and my uncle's father. I am coming back to me and ask me how I am harvesting today. I didn't look at him with great enthusiasm. I want to say a word. I put the fishing rod in front of the door, I rushed forward, hugged my father, and shook his body Cigarettes Cheaper, spoiled and said: "Dad, accompany me to climb the mountain? How is the grandmother's back mountain? A big lawn Marlboro Gold Pack, it��s fun!�� Looking at me with a little lost look, Dad smiled and agreed.g back to the mountain, I told my grandmother that I was hungry. Grandma jokingly said: "You are right, you are fishing today, grandma rewards you with a smashed egg!" Grandma said while using a tongs to dig a cooked egg from the firewood in the stove, beat the egg with a dry towel Cigarettes For Sale. With the ash, I blew it with my mouth, washed it with well water and handed it to me. I took the eggs that my grandmother handed over and looked at my grandmother inexplicably.rd? But I really didn't catch fish today?" I asked inexplicably.can catch a chicken, and catch a chicken in the grandmother's house that is about to lay eggs!" Grandma said with a smile. It turned out that after I went home from fishing, I put the bait on the fishing hook in front of the door--hey, it was not disposed of in time, and was seen by the grandmother��s hen who passed the egg that was about to lay eggs. The nature of greed The chicken ruined his life - swallowed the bait, was caught, and Grandma killed it.
am holding a fragrant smashing egg, but my heart is thinking that it is not because of my negligence that I killed a chicken in my grandmother��s house Newport Cigarettes. Otherwise, I will give birth to a lot of eggs and hatch many chickens. It is a pity. . home, I wrote this title to today's diary without feeling: an unforgettable weekend.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor