t Im going to be all season. Its certainly all in t

in Quasselecke 27.09.2018 16:14
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

South Sydney coach Michael Maguire may have spoken optimistically about the future but nothing could hide the fact that the present is pretty ugly for the Rabbitohs.The 2014 premiers barely fired a shot against North Queensland in Cairns on Sunday - and it reflected on the scoreboard - a 20-0 loss to last seasons trophy holders.It marked the first time since 2009 that Souths had lost five games in a row, the defeat all but putting a line through the red and green for finals football in 2016.With just five wins this season the Rabbitohs would likely have to win their remaining eight matches to make their fifth finals campaign in a row.Maguire conceded 2016 was all but over.The finals are well and truly down the track, he said.Not surprisingly though, the man known for giving little away to the media, remained publicly optimistic about what lay ahead.What I do love about this competition is that for us as a club, weve had highs and now were being challenged about where we sit, Maguire said post-game in Cairns.We get to find out about the strengths of all areas of our club. Im looking forward to whats ahead because Ive seen the efforts there, but we need to be more clinical.If we do that, then the momentum in our organisation and the way were playing, will change.It was a similar sentiment for fellow stragglers Newcastle, who ran out to a 22-0 lead over top-four hopefuls Canberra before being run down in one of the NRLs most extraordinary comebacks.The Knights raced in four tries in the first 25 minutes of Sundays match at GIO Stadium, only to lose 29-25 in golden point.But they fell asleep thereafter, conceding a crucial try just before halftime and then another four straight, including the freaky match-winning effort by Jordan Rapana from a failed Blake Austin field goal.We probably stopped playing a bit because were not used to being in that situation, Knights coach Nathan Brown said.It probably had a bit of a negative impact on us in the second half. We had a number of things we couldve controlled a lot better. But the effort that was really really good.The defeat keeps the Knights entrenched on the bottom of the ladder, while the Raiders move to sixth and within one point of the top four.Cronulla maintained their status as the team to beat in 2016 with a 34-24 victory over Parramatta at home on Saturday. It was their 12th win in a row - a new club record.Wests Tigers earlier toppled Penrith 34-26 on the back of a red-hot James Tedesco, who staked his undeniable claim for a State of Origin debut.It followed the Warriors 27-18 triumph over Gold Coast, with Shaun Johnson again providing the magic in his sides fourth win in five games.In the rounds other matches, Brisbane suffered a record 48-6 loss to Melbourne, while Canterbury beat Sydney Roosters 24-20.Manly and St George Illawarra cap off round 17 at Brookvale Oval on Monday night. Sam Shields Rams Jersey . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Aqib Talib Rams Jersey . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. http://www.footballramsshop.us/customized/ . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. Brandin Cooks Rams Jersey . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. Brandon Allen Rams Jersey FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- In his first public comments since his return from a four-game NFL suspension, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady confirmed his presence at Gillette Stadium on Monday while looking ahead to his first regular-season action Sunday at the Cleveland Browns.It was great to be back in the building. It was certainly great to be back to work, Brady said during his weekly interview on Westwood One. Its been a long four weeks for me, but Im excited to get started on my preparation for Cleveland. Im anxious for the week ahead. I want to get back out on the practice field. This is what I love to do, and now I have an opportunity to do it.Earlier Monday, several of Bradys teammates said they hadnt seen him, which was part of a team-wide theme that the quarterbacks return couldnt be viewed as a cure-all for the Patriots disappointing performance in Sundays 16-0 loss to the Buffalo Bills.Teammates stressed that while it is great to have Brady returning to the team, they all had to focus on individual improvement. That was also a theme Brady focused on for himself during his Westwood One interview.Im going to take it day to day. I havent played in four weeks, he told host Jim Gray when asked his expectations for his NFL return. My teammates have been working their butts off, and thats what they expect of me. Ill take the days as they come. Ill certainly need the practices to try to get on the [same] page as all the guys who have been practicing the last four weeks. But Im really looking forward to it.So, too, are his teammates.Were obviously thrilled to have him back. We know what type of player hes been for this team, the type of leader hes been, but all that being said, we still have a job to do with him here now, special-teams captain Matthew Slater said. Were excited to have Thomas back, but our responsibility and our jobs are still the same. ... Everybody has to do better. I dont think we were good enough iin anything we did yesterday, and Buffalo was clearly the better team, and they outplayed us.ddddddddddddNot long before Brady returned to work, the NFL Players Association announced that it would no longer pursue legal options against the NFL over Deflategate, a topic Brady wasnt interested in delving into Monday night.Im not really looking to reflect at this point. I put that in the rearview mirror when I decided a while ago [to not appeal], Brady said on Westwood One. Im looking forward to playing and doing what I love to do and being out there with my teammates, who have done such a great job. And I want to do a great job for them.Im just focused on the present, focused on this week, and thats what Im going to be all season. Its certainly all in the past, and hopefully it serves me well this week.The Patriots (3-1) visit the Browns (0-4) on Sunday, with Cleveland coach Hue Jackson saying earlier Monday that the prospect of facing Brady in his return was not fun at all.As for Bradys feelings, he was asked how angry he was about what unfolded and whether the chip on his shoulder from slipping to the sixth round of the 2000 draft has grown even larger because of the NFLs suspension.I was motivated 17 years ago, and Im motivated today, so Im motivated to win for my teammates, and Im motivated to go out there and represent our city well, he said.Brady stopped short when asked if the suspension has brought the fan base, city and team together.That remains to be seen, he said. We have a great fan base, and I have great teammates. I love the guys that I play with. They supported me for so long, and I support everything in what theyre trying to accomplish and certainly what were trying to accomplish as a team. I love playing in New England, and I want to go out there this week and make them all proud. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys From China China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor