ot of people were down on their knees, a few tear

in Quasselecke 27.09.2018 16:10
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains goal against Bournemouth was expertly taken. Allowing Aaron Ramseys pass to roll across him, the England international fired a fierce right-foot shot in off the far post, giving keeper Artur Boruc no chance. Coming just 88 seconds after Mesut Ozils opener, Oxlade-Chamberlains strike put Arsenal well on course for their first win in four - and a crucial three points in the Premier League title race.Thats an amazing finish, Thierry Henry - a man who knows a thing or two about scoring impressive goals for Arsenal - said in the Sky Sports studio. However, the goal also served as a reminder of why Oxlade-Chamberlain remains such a frustrating talent.That was the 22-year-olds first goal in over 16 months. He hasnt even managed an assist in over 13 months. His output simply doesnt stack up in comparison to his ability.The reason why he doesnt start often is that he needs to do that week-in, week-out, said Henry.Indeed, Sunday was only Oxlade-Chamberlains eighth start of the season. Nine Arsenal midfielders and attackers have been used more frequently from kick-off. Aaron Ramsey congratulates Oxlade-Chamberlain on his goal He was an unused substitute in Arsenals 0-0 draw with Southampton and Henry doesnt believe boss Arsene Wenger sees Oxlade-Chamberlain as a reliable match-winner right now.Wenger must have looked at the game [against Southampton], and thought that they couldnt win it, so made sure they were not going to lose, he said. You have to question whether Oxlade-Chamberlain has done enough to justify Wenger giving him five minutes to change the game.How long are we going to say he is a prospect? He has been there four-and-a-half years.Oxlade-Chamberlains numbers this season - in comparison to Arsenals other midfielders and attackers - dont make good reading. Oxlade-Chamberlain vs Arsenals other midfielders & attackers PL 2015/16 Oxlade-Chamberlain Rank vs Arsenals other midfielders/attackers Games played 21 4th Games started 8 10th Goals 1 7th Assists 0 T8th Big chances created 3 7th Chances created 16 T6th Six have scored more goals, seven have made more assists, six have created more clear-cut chances. If Oxlade-Chamberlain is competing for one of three positions behind Olivier Giroud in Arsenals 4-2-3-1 formation, its clear Wenger has many other options to consider.Of course, injuries havent helped. Groin and hamstring problems caused Oxlade-Chamberlain to miss significant game time in the second half of last season, while a thigh strain led to a short absence in November this term.Wenger also revealed in September he believes the player has a lack of confidence.His dad said he lacks a bit of self-belief and I can confirm that because he is very critical of himself, said the manager. Thats positive and a sign of top-level sportsmen, but you have to find the right balance of being not happy with what you do without harming the confidence.While injuries are hard to control, Sky Sports pundit Graeme Souness believes Oxlade-Chamberlain should aim to adjust his attitude. England and Arsenal team-mates Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain go head-to-head in this 60-second doodle challenge. Souness says its time for Oxlade-Chamberlain to seize the opportunity he has at Arsenal, make the most of his talent and force himself into a key role for the team.Does he take it seriously enough? He always seems to be the joker, Souness said. There is a player in there but it is time to stand up and be counted.With the quality he has, he should not be happy to sit on the bench and be a bit-part player. He should be banging down the managers door and asking why he isnt in the side. Is he prepared to do that? With the quality Oxlade-Chamberlain has, he should not be happy to sit on the bench and be a bit-part player. Graeme Souness I see him laughing a lot, but Id want him to be more serious, and angry at me as a manager for not playing him, if I was Wenger.At 22, it is time to stand up, Oxlade-Chamberlain, and say this is my moment. I am going to be a serious player.As Arsenal bid to end their 12-year wait for the Premier League title, Oxlade-Chamberlain has a lot to offer. Now he needs to deliver on a consistent basis. Watch Arsenal v Leicester live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 11.30am on Sunday Also See: Bournemouth 0-2 Arsenal - report Bournemouth 0-2 Arsenal - as it happened Joe Kelly Jersey .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. Hector Velazquez Jersey .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. http://www.cheapredsoxjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-j-d-martinez-jersey .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys China .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Brandon Workman Jersey .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King.Leicester captain Wes Morgan is hoping to avoid bursting into tears when lifting the Premier League trophy on Saturday. Morgan will become the first Leicester captain to pick up the top flights silverware in the clubs 138-year history.The Foxes are also the most unexpected champions in English football history, but champions they are after Tottenham - the last club who could stop them - were held to a 2-2 draw at Chelsea on Monday night. Morgan, a rock at the heart of Citys defence all season, will be handed the trophy after Saturdays game with Everton at the King Power Stadium, and he admits he will struggle to keep his emotions in check. Morgan will get to lift this on Saturday Im just going to try and hold back the tears, he told Sky Sports News HQ. I think its going to be very emotional. Its the biggest moment in my life and I cant wait to hold the trophy and get my hands on it.I can officially say Im going to get my hands on the trophy right now. A lucky Leicester fan has been selected from thousands to present the trophy to captain Wes Morgan. Its an achievement that might never be achieved again so Im just taking it all in now, enjoying the moment… and I cant wait until Saturday.Morgan admits he can scarcely believe what the Foxes have done having been installed as 5,000-1 outsiders for the title at the start of the season. Fantastic, its unbelievable, he said, speaking at the training ground after long celebrations at striker Jamie Vardys house. Im still punching myself. I cant quite believe it yet. Its not sunk in yet. It was a long night, last night… plenty of celebrating and Im feeling pretty drained at the minute.You have seen some of the scenes on video and that just continued on. And after the initial euphoria had finished everyone was just down. Claudio Ranieri thinks Leicesters Premier League title run cant be replicated.dddddddddddd A lot of people were down on their knees, a few tears and a lot of hugs and kisses going on. I got a bit emotional myself… unbelievable scenes. The boys were jumping on each other and standing on furniture… I hope Vardys house is all right this morning.Everyone was just so excited and phoning their loved ones and messages coming through from everybody. It means so much to everyone involved with Leicester and all around the world. Just the effect weve had on people - it is felt from everywhere. Leicester goalkeeper coach Mike Stowell says the squads team spirit was the key factor in winning the Premier League. I cant quite believe it. Its safe to say I never thought Id be in this position right now. So it just puts things into perspective, how far we have come and the journey we have been on, its something that will go down in history, definitely. Also See: Leicester video Leicester stats Leicester stats Get a £10 free bet! Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys From China China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor