few more this summer who wiill do equall

in Quasselecke 22.09.2018 14:22
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Justin Blackmon pinned his problems on his decisions. Blackmon, suspended the first four games of the 2013 season for violating the NFLs substance-abuse policy, acknowledged Monday that hes at a crossroads in his career and his personal life. But the Jacksonville Jaguars receiver insisted he doesnt have an alcohol or substance-abuse problem. "Out of this whole thing one of the main things I would say that I had a problem with was just making a poor decision, making a selfish decision at that and not thinking about the long term of it and just thinking about at the time," Blackmon said following the teams first organized team activity. "If you want to ask if I have a problem? I have a problem with making a poor decision." Blackmon has a credibility problem, too. It was just 11 months ago that that Blackmon apologized for getting arrested on a DUI charge in Stillwater, Okla. -- tests showed his blood-alcohol content to be three times the legal limit -- and vowed that this is "not who Im going to be." Blackmon eventually pleaded guilty to aggravated DUI, which put him in the leagues substance-abuse program. Although he declined Monday to reveal what triggered his suspension, its likely he failed a random test. The former Oklahoma State star and fifth overall pick in the 2012 draft also was arrested on a misdemeanour DUI charge in Texas in 2010 after officers caught him speeding on a suburban Dallas highway. The charge was later reduced to an underage alcohol possession charge. Although it sure seems like this is a pattern of behaviour, Blackmon said hes "confident" his latest mistake will be his last. "I dont think anybody wants to be in the position that Im in right now, and I dont think anybody wants to be in a position that can be any worse," Blackmon said. "Im not going to go into it and say I want to be in this position because thats not where I want to be. All I can do is come out here and work every day and get better each day. Coach Gus (Bradley) says every day, Today is the most important day, and thats all I can do is come out here every day and try to improve and take care of everything else as it comes." Blackmon declined comment when asked whether he plans to enrol in a rehabilitation program. Blackmon, who caught 64 passes for 865 yards and five touchdowns as a rookie, will miss games against Kansas City, Oakland, Seattle and Indianapolis to open the season. He will be eligible to return to practice Monday, Sept. 30. He will be allowed to attend meetings and be inside the facility during the suspension, but cant practice or play. Blackmon apologized to teammates shortly after the suspension was announced April 30. "He came across well," veteran centre Brad Meester said. "He just apologized for what he did. He knew he was wrong and said it wouldnt happen again. We all accepted that. ... We cant control what people do what they leave here. We cant change what happened in the past. We have to be there for him and help him through this and make sure this doesnt happen again." Running Maurice Jones-Drew, though, said reaction to Blackmons suspension has been "out of control." "The media just blows it out of proportion," Jones-Drew said. "A lot of people make several mistakes. If youre that age and you have that amount of money, how would you act? If you answer that question truthfully, you can go from there." Plenty of first-round draft picks, however, go their entire careers without landing in the substance-abuse policy or on the suspended list. "You have to do the right thing no matter where you are," Meester said. "Were blessed with this opportunity. Youd hate to lose that opportunity because of something dumb you did outside of here. You dont want that to be the reason you cant play this game." If Blackmon gets another suspension while in the program, it would be for a full season. "Were going to see what kind of character he has," Jones-Drew said. Blackmons four-game hiatus will cost him about$220,000. It also triggered language in his contract that voids future guarantees, meaning the Jaguars could cut him without having to pay about $10 million that remains on a four-year, $18.5 million contract. Blackmon made it clear he wants to move on from the suspension, but the 23-year-old receiver stopped short of saying he plans to change his lifestyle. "Ive just got to make better decisions," he said. "Like I said, my problem was I made a selfish decision and I apologize for that. I apologized to my teammates and I apologized to my family for it. Thats something that I did and I take full responsibility for it." http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Mark-Herzlich-Jersey/ . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Customized/ . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Mark-Bavaro-Jersey/ . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Jason-Pierre-Paul-Jersey/ . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Shane-Vereen-Jersey/ . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga.West Ham co-chairman David Sullivan expects to spend up to £30m on a top striker this summer. Sullivan told Sky Sports News HQ earlier this month that he was confident of signing a new forward ahead of the clubs move to the Olympic Stadium. West Ham have already had bids for Alexandre Lacazette and Callum Wilson turned down, while Sky sources understand the Hammers remain interested in Michy Batshuayi and Christian Benteke. Dimitri Payet, Manuel Lanzini, Michail Antonio and Angelo Ogbonna all joined club last summer and enjoyed superb debut campaigns in the Premier League, helping West Ham finish seventh and secure qualification for the Europa League. Dimitri Payet was one of many success stories at West Ham last season Norway international Havard Nordtveit became West Hams first signing of the close season earlier this month and Sullivan is anticipating a busy summer of transfer activity at the club, with a top class striker at the top of his wish list.We have done well with our signings and we hope we can sign a few more this summer who wiill do equally as well or better, Sullivan told the clubs official website.dddddddddddd. We know that we need a top striker which is the hardest thing to sign. We need a 20-goal-a-season striker and that will cost us £25m or £30m. That is where the bulk of the money goes. Slaven Bilics side will be playing in the Europa League next season We also need the occasional long shot which is the cheaper player that may come good. We want to sign more players.There might be a few fringe players who we will let go and use that to bring in two or three more players.We have already signed one player for next season and there will be other signings. I would think that four, five or six players will come in this summer depending on how many go and hopefully we do just as well or even better next season. Also See: West Ham in talks for Tore Batshuayi: Ill move after Euros West Ham qualify for Europe Hammers moved for Lacazette Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor