I think that gives me the belief that one day

in Quasselecke 20.09.2018 08:28
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

ST. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Ameer-Abdullah-Draft-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Walking Billy Hamilton to start the ninth inning was a bad sign for Trevor Rosenthal. For the second straight game, the St. Louis Cardinals picked up their young closer. "Were digging our heels in," Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said after Jhonny Peralta singled in the winning run in the 10th for a 6-5 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Monday night. "Thats what I love about this club." Jay Bruce homered, doubled and knocked in four runs for the Reds, giving him nine RBIs in four games. Brandon Phillips returned from left thumb surgery wearing a brace and was 0 for 4 with a walk. The Reds have dropped seven of nine and are 18-30 in one-run games. Peralta had three hits, and his RBI single in the first was just his second in 32 at-bats against the Reds this season. He also doubled and scored the tying run on A.J. Pierzynskis hit off Jumbo Diaz in the eighth. "When we win like that, everybody gets excited," Peralta said. Logan Ondrusek (3-3) entered with one out in the 10th and gave up consecutive singles to Matt Holliday, Matt Adams and Peralta. Ondrusek (strained right shoulder) was activated from the disabled list earlier in the day. "I wanted to go with more of the fresh arm there, and this isnt Logans first time around the block and his first time here," manager Bryan Price said. "It just didnt happen tonight." Bruce doubled off Rosenthal to tie it in the ninth after Hamilton drew a leadoff walk, then stole his 46th base and went to third with one out. Rosenthal was pulled after walking the bases full with one out on Sunday, and Seth Maness finished for his second save. Rosenthal has allowed four runs in 2 1-3 innings in his last three outings. "It was actually not that bad, we just walked the wrong guy," Matheny said. "You put that guy on base, were in straight defence mode trying to figure out how to limit the damage." Maness retired Zack Cozart on a foul pop with the bases loaded to end the top of the eighth. Bruces three-run homer, his 14th shot of the season, capped a four-run fifth against Justin Masterson for a 4-3 lead. Bruce also set a franchise record with his 890th game in right field, breaking the mark by Ival Goodman from 1935-42. Pinch-hitter Daniel Descalsos RBI double off Mike Leake tied it in the seventh. TRAINERS ROOM Reds: Closer Aroldis Chapman was unavailable and is day to day with shoulder soreness, a day after he walked four straight batters before getting pulled in the first game of a doubleheader at Colorado. 2B Phillips played his fourth straight game, counting rehab games. "If hes physically OK, hes going to play a lot," Price said. Cardinals: RHP Michael Wacha, on the DL since mid-June with a shoulder injury, got positive reviews from his latest bullpen session Monday. UP NEXT Reds: Alfredo Simon (12-8, 3.28) makes his 14th appearance against the Cardinals and first start. He is 15-3 with a 2.70 in 18 career starts before the All-Star break and 0-5 with a 5.46 ERA in six starts after the break. Cardinals: John Lackey (1-1, 6.18) makes his fourth start since coming from Boston in a trade deadline deal, and faces the Reds for just the second time in his career. He is 12-8 with a 3.19 overall and 2-0 with a 1.77 ERA against NL teams this year. SHOWTIME Holliday, Hamilton and Oscar Taveras made nice catches at the wall in left, centre and right, respectively. ... Actor and Cardinals super fan Jon Hamm, who grew up in suburban St. Louis, bounced a soft first pitch to Hall of Famer Ozzie Smith. ... Leake, who also doubled, has two homers and four RBIs this season. Levine Toilolo Jersey . On a hot, sweaty day, the Hall of Famer looked cool and comfortable. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Tavon-Wilson-Draft-Jersey/ . With the results, North America claimed 2.5 of the three available points, opening up a 17.5-12.5 lead in the overall standings. A total of 60 points are available, meaning the first team to 30.5 points will win the Continental Cup. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Kenny-Golladay-Draft-Jersey/ . Gustafsson controlled the first round after getting top position on a throw, and came out much more forcefully in the second, buckling Manuwa with a Muay Thai knee, and finishing him off with strikes on the ground.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. - Rex Ryan still pictures himself raising the Lombardi Trophy as a Super Bowl champion.Whether he gets another opportunity to try to deliver that title with the New York Jets remains to be seen.While owner Woody Johnson hasnt made his intentions public, theres a strong chance Ryan and perhaps general manager John Idzik could be fired after the season finale against the Dolphins in Miami on Sunday. That possibility has done nothing to chip away at Ryans confidence.I was given some gifts and obviously a lot less in other areas, but I can coach football and I know that, Ryan said Tuesday. But, its more based on the people that Im around and the people that I know. I think that gives me the belief that one day, Im going to win that thing. Thats how I feel.Ryan said that from the moment he was hired as the Jets coach in 2009, and he nearly lived up to that bold declaration right away by taking his team to consecutive AFC title games in his first two seasons.It has been downhill since, though, as the Jets have missed the playoffs for four straight years with a 3-12 season that has some speculating that Johnson could clean house.I dont look at myself as a three-win coach, Ryan said. I know Im better than that, yet this is where were at right now.Ryans news conference was vintage Rex, with the coach reflective at times, funny and emotional at others. And, it included a touch of those brash statements that have made for good headlines throughout his six seasons with the Jets. He was voted the winner of the media good guy award, an honour usually limited to players. But an exception was made this year for Ryan, who has always provided good fodder for reporters notebooks.Such as this gem, when asked if he thinks that Super Bowl victory will come for him in New York.Hey, I cant look past Sunday, Ryan said. I think Ill win Sunday. Thats how I think. But eventually, when it is, I just see myself winning it as a head coach. I definitely see it. If that happens, I guess well find out down the road.Under Ryan, the Jets havent had a record above .500 since they were 11-5 during the 2010 season, when they fell just short of a Super Bowl appearance with a loss at Pitttsburgh. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Frank-Ragnow-Draft-Jersey/. Those days seem like ages ago, when Mark Sanchez, Darrelle Revis, LaDainian Tomlinson, Braylon Edwards and Santonio Holmes helped turn the Jets into the one of the best — and most-talked about — teams in the NFL.These last couple seasons have been pretty tough, theres no doubt, Ryan said. So, Id say this ones probably a dog-year season. Weve only got three wins. At the same time, it feels like yesterday. So its like, man, Im still here with my guys and I enjoy coming to work. Like, every day Im excited about presenting a game plan and doing different things and watching players grow. So, that part of it has been great.The players, nearly to a man, have publicly shown their support for Ryan during the last few weeks, with some such as DBrickashaw Ferguson and Sheldon Richardson insisting that wholesale changes arent necessary. Ryan says hearing that from his players feels great, even if they might not have any say in the final outcome.Just got to prepare, Richardson said. Prepare for the worst.For many of the players, that means seeing Ryan leave, along with his coaching staff. Richardson credits defensive line coach Karl Dunbar for helping him develop in the player who won Defensive Rookie of the Year last season, and was selected as the teams MVP this season by his teammates.It would just be starting over again, Richardson said. Thats what it is, a fresh start for everybody. But who wants that? Its a weird situation, man. These are peoples jobs and livelihoods were talking about. Were talking about just removing them. Its tough. This is a sticky situation.Ryan is also uncertain as to whether hell get the opportunity after Sundays game to sit with Johnson and convey his desire to stay and try to bring that coveted Super Bowl to the Jets.Well see what happens, Ryan said. I know its a broken record, but its really just about the job that I have right in front of me. I want to be great, I want our team to be great. I want our team to be focused and myself to be focused on the job at hand, and thats what I plan on doing.Whatever happens after that will happen after that.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Team USA Basketball Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor