Deila said.You always ask me have you lost the dressing room?

in Quasselecke 20.09.2018 08:28
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

Celtic boss Ronny Deila has vowed to savour his teams Scottish Premiership title success prior to leaving the club at the end of the season. Christian Fruchtl Jersey . The Norwegian all-but has a second title at Parkhead in the bag with Celtic set to be crowned Scottish champions for the fifth successive season following their 3-1 victory over Hearts.Colin Kazim-Richards, Patrick Roberts and Leigh Griffiths were all on target for the Hoops, who were comfortable winners at Tynecastle. The win leaves Celtic nine points clear of Aberdeen with three matches remaining and they are sitting pretty at the top of the table due to their vastly-superior goal difference. Highlights of Celtics 3-1 win over Hearts to all-but wrap up the Scottish Premiership title Deila reiterated everyone at Celtic Park has been pulling together despite some indifferent form in cup competitions throughout the season, and again praised the travelling fans for their backing.I am very happy and proud as well. It is a tough job, especially in the last week, Deila said.You always ask me have you lost the dressing room? I know I never did and today shows that.The players are standing behind me all the time and today they gave a fantastic performance. Colin Kazim-Richards gives Celtic an early lead against Hearts I am so happy for them and also that we can give something back to the fantastic supporters, who have been standing behind us for the whole season.Five in a row has not happened so many times and you have to enjoy it and I am going to enjoy it today, I can assure you of that.The biggest challenge in this club is unity. When you are winning and winning and everybody wants you down from the throne and want to split us. Celtics Scott Brown (left) and Kieran Tierney celebrate at Tynecastle But if you stay together, the supporters and players, the rest of the club, we are hard to beat and that was shown today.The supporters were really behind us, the players were fighting for each other and then Celtic were the best team. Celtic players celebrate their title success at full-time Hearts boss Robbie Neilson refused to criticise the defensive lapses from defenders Alim Ozturk and teenager John Souttar that helped contribute to the Jambos defeat.Neilson said: John is 19-years-old and is playing in the biggest game in Scotland this weekend.He is still learning the game but his passing, along with Ozturk, gives us the base to play the game. Unfortunately they made a mistake each today and it costs us two goals.There are going to be days when they wont and we will win the games. But as long as they learn from it. Also See: Celtic video Celtic fixtures Celtic stats Get £10 free bet! Sandro Wagner Jersey . The 49ers, 6-2 and riding a five-game winning streak following the bye week, also waived cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha and activated cornerback Eric Wright from the reserve/non-football injury list. Manningham made 42 receptions for 449 yards and one touchdown in 12 games and 10 starts last season before injuring his left knee in a loss at Seattle Dec. Kingsley Coman Jersey . -- Novak Djokovic benefited from an erroneous call and claimed he didnt realize he had broken the rules. http://www.fcmunichpro.com/Kids-Franck-Ribery-Jersey/ . Monta Ellis had 30 points and nine assists, Nowitzki was another of seven Dallas players in double figures with 11 points and the Mavericks beat the Los Angeles Lakers 123-104 Tuesday night.ZURICH - Germany still leads the FIFA rankings while Canada rose 12 positions to No. 110 after playing Panama to a scoreless draw.Germany, the World Cup champions, stayed ahead of Argentina, Colombia, Belgium and the Netherlands in an unchanged top five.Two of Europes smallest nations made big gains after upset results. The Faroe Islands climbed 82 places to No. 105 after beating Greece 1-0 in a European Championship qualifier.Perennial last-place San Marino climbed 28 spots to No. 180 after a 0-0 draw against Estonia ended a 61-match losing run. Mats Hummels Jersey. . Bhutan fell one position to move into last place — No. 209 — on the list. Brazil remains at No. 6 despite a six-match winning streak since the World Cup. Wins in Euro 2016 qualifying moved No. 13 England up seven, No. 15 Romania up six and No. 17 Czech Republic up five.Canada was tied with Ethiopia in the latest rankings, sandwiched between Namibia and Tanzania. Canada held No. 56 Panama to a 0-0 draw on Nov. 18.Costa Rica tops CONCACAF nations at No. 16, while the United States dropped five places to 28th. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Team USA Basketball Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor