ovember 19, 2016, 11:30am Live on Get Sky Spor

in Quasselecke 15.07.2018 10:04
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

Ruckman Ivan Maric says hes a Richmond AFL player as long as the Tigers want him.A dip in form that has limited him to just three senior games this season couldnt have come at a worse time with the 30-year-old off contract at the Tigers.Retired three-time premiership player Brian Lake last week predicted that Maric would be part of a Richmond list clean-out, citing his lack of mobility as a factor.Maric said he was leaving negotiations to his manager but believed he would continue at the club, which he joined ahead of the 2012 season from Adelaide.Theyve indicated to me that theyre happy with me at the club, he said.I know that the 3-0 next to my name can influence things but thats just the way it goes.Ive got so much fight in me and the body feels awesome.My body feels great so bring on another pre-season, no worries.Maric conceded it had been a difficult season, which started with a back injury handing Shaun Hampson the ruck role which he hasnt surrendered.But Maric was philosophical about how it had panned out.Thats life - its not always going to be easy, he said.Shauns worked so hard for it for a number of years so its fantastic to see how well hes going and he deserves it.Maric said he still loved the game whether he was playing in the AFL or VFL.The game is the same and expectations are high for me.Im playing footy every week and Im not complaining and I wont. Tage Thompson Jersey . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Shayne Corson Jersey .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. http://www.cheapstlouisbluesjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-oskar-sundqvist-jersey . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. Robby Fabbri Jersey . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. Wayne Gretzky Jersey . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014.Jose Mourinho has questioned the bravery of certain members of his Manchester United squad. United breezed past Swansea 3-1 at the Liberty Stadium on Sunday, Paul Pogba volleying home the opener before Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored twice to end his six-game goalless run. Mike van der Hoorn grabbed a consolation for the hosts. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Mourinhos side had a very experienced look to it as Michael Carrick and Phil Jones were handed their first Premier League starts of the season while Wayne Rooney and Ashley Young were also brought in. Chris Smalling, Luke Shaw and Henrikh Mkhitaryan were all missing from the United squad, with Mourinho revealing that Shaw informed him in the morning that he wasnt in condition to start the game. Mourinho told MUTV before the game in south Wales: Smalling doesnt feel that he can play 100 per cent with his pain. Luke Shaw told me this morning that he was not in the condition to play so we had to build a defensive line. Swansea 1-3 Manchester Utd After the match, without directly talking about individuals, Mourinho warned his squad that he only wants players that are willing to put their bodies on the line in his dressing room. There is a difference between the brave that will be there at any cost and the ones that a little pain can make a difference, Mourinho told Sky Sports.Great football people - great sportspeople - many, many times play without being 100 per cent. For the team you have to do anything - thats my way of saying. If one day I meet the big ones [players] of this club who have had great success - for sure, they are going to tell me that many times they put their bodies on the line even with pains everywhere. Jose Mourinho issued a warning to certain members of his United squad Its not just the players but its the people that surround the players.dddddddddddd It will take time to change [the mentality] but with the help of players like Phil Jones, Michael Carrick and Wayne Rooney, it will be a possible mission.Mourinho used Jones as an example of the type of characters he wants at Manchester United.The defender was making his first senior appearance for United since January 2 after struggling with knee problems. Swansea manager Bob Bradley says there is a lot of work to be done after his sides 3-1 defeat to Manchester Utd at the Liberty Stadium I was really happy for the players who were willing to go inside and give everything, especially some of them who had doubtful condition, like Phil Jones, he said.He was a brave guy to be ready to play for 90 minutes after such a long period without even training.Ashley Young played in a position thats not even his position - they are just two names. I could also say Paul Pogba coming back from a painful situation. Im really happy with the performance. Man Utd vs Arsenal November 19, 2016, 11:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Also See: Swansea 1-3 Manchester United As it happened Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor