as happy with the hit-out.He trialled well at Cra

in Quasselecke 15.07.2018 10:02
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

Black Caviars first foal Oscietra will take a further step to her first race start in a jump-out at Flemington.By Exceed And Excel, Oscietra made her first public appearance in an 800m jump-out on December 9 when she led throughout and will again feature in an unofficial trial on Friday morning.Lindsay Parks senior trainer David Hayes said Luke Nolen, who hasnt ridden since injuring his back when he came off his mount past the post at Flemington on Saturday, would ride the filly.A decision on where Oscietra makes her debut will be made following Friday mornings work-out.The filly will be entered for races at Moonee Valley on December 31 and Flemington on New Years Day with Hayes preferring the later option.Im expecting her to trial well on Friday and then well decide on where to run her, Hayes said.Im leaning more towards the race at Flemington as shell have that little extra bit of time to get over the trial.Black Caviar was unbeaten in her 25-start career and has had two other foals, a colt by Sebring and a filly by Snitzel. Green Blue Jackets Jerseys . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Ryan Murray Jersey . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. http://www.authenticbluejacketsshopnhl.com/lukas-sedlak-jersey/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Brandon Dubinsky Jersey . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Blue Jackets Jerseys For Sale . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Unraced filly No Reward has pleased Sam Pritchard-Gordon in a Moonee Valley gallop but the trainer will wait until later in the week before confirming if the two-year-old makes her debut at the same track.No Reward is entered for Saturdays 1000m race for juveniles and Mornington-based Pritchard-Gordon took the opportunity to gallop her at Moonee Valley on Tuesday.Shell either go to the races this Saturday or go to the paddock for a break and well make that decision probably on Friday afternoon, Pritchard-Gordon said.No Reward, who has had a couple of jump-outs in recent weeks, worked in company on Tuesday and chased down her partner in the straight with Michael Walker in the saddle.It was nice work without breaking the clock, Pritchard-Gordon said.Michael Walker was glowing in his report of her, so I think were ticking most of the boxes at this stage.Well accept and see how the field unfolds and make a decision on Friday afternoon.By all accounts shes on target at this stage.No Reward was one of three two-year-olds nominated for Saturdays race to have a look around Moonee Valley on Tuesday and Pritchard-Gordon said she took it in her stride.ddddddddddddI dont think shes a top-line autumn two-year-old, but shes certainly very tractable with a nice bit of speed, he said.Ive got four or five nice two-year-old fillies this year and shes in the mix with them all, he said.The unraced Mike Moroney-trained colt Blackwolf Run, an All Too Hard half-brother to So Si Bon, comfortably won a jump-out at Flemington on November 11 and worked with stablemate Vandancer on Tuesday.Godolphin colt Bandipur, a recent Cranbourne trial winner, also galloped at Moonee Valley and trainer John OSheas Melbourne foreman David Charles was happy with the hit-out.He trialled well at Cranbourne and were very happy with his progress since then, Charles said.We took the opportunity to come here this morning and give him a gallop and a look around Moonee Valley in preparation for Saturday. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor