been stronger over the second half of the ye

in Quasselecke 22.05.2018 12:50
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

SPARTA, Ky. -- Elliott Sadler took the lead with four laps remaining and held off Daniel Suarez by 0.246 seconds to win the inaugural NASCAR Xfinity Series Chase race Saturday night at Kentucky Speedway.Sadler pushed his No. 1 JR Motorsports Chevy Camaro from 15th with 50 laps remaining for his third series victory this season and the first spot in the eight-driver second round that begins at Kansas Speedway on Oct. 15.Sadler previously competed in the inaugural Chase for the Sprint Cup in 2004, finishing ninth.He finished second in 2011 and 2012 in the Xfinity Series. Sadler is seeking his first title. He has 13 career series wins.We fought through a lot tonight, Sadler said. We had a 10th- or 15th-place car, at best. We decided to come in, really take our time and work on it. We had good calls by [crew chief] Kevin [Meendering] and the guys to get us in position.This team has no quit in it; we just fight to the end. This is a great way to start the Chase.Sadler dedicated his victory to his mother, nicknamed Mama Belle, who is battling an illness and has undergone two surgeries this week.Suarez struggled with a tight condition all night but was best at the end of the race.Right at the end, we were pretty good, maybe just a little tight, but we were strong, Saurez said. I feel like we were the fastest car out there at the end. I just needed one or two laps more to get the win.Ryan Blaney was third, followed by Sam Hornish Jr.?and Matt Tifft.Erik Jones, who entered the race with the championship lead, was denied a series win at Kentucky for the second time this season, despite leading the 300-mile event five times for 100 laps.Jones chance for victory was derailed with 13 laps remaining, when his No. 20 Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota was knocked out of contention after tangling with Ty Dillons No. 3 Chevy at the exit of Turn 4.I just got sucked around, Jones said. I tried to slow down, but Ty was holding me down there pretty tight on the restart, slamming doors through 1 and 2. It was my fault, but its a pretty tough aero situation to be in.I just couldnt hang on to it. I tried to slow down, but he kept slamming down on my door, and I did all I could to hang on to it. It definitely looks like were going to have to run really well at Dover and Charlotte or even win.Jones finished 28th, one spot behind fellow Chase contender Dillon. Cheap Mexico Jerseys China . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Cheap Mexico Jerseys . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. http://www.wholesalemexicojerseys.com/ . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Cheap World Cup Mexico Jerseys . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Cheap Mexico National Jerseys . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5.Kevin Magnussen says a lack of commitment shown towards him by Renaults management lay at the heart of his departure from the team, with the Dane now set to join Haas. The 24-year-old was also left unimpressed by Renaults courtship of other drivers for 2017 - joking that I think at one point the Pope had an offer!The build-up to the Brazilian GP has been dominated by moves in F1s midfield driver market. First, Renault announced Jolyon Palmer would partner the incoming Nico Hulkenberg next season after the British rookies stronger second half of 2016, before Force India confirmed the signing of Esteban Ocon on the sports arrival at Interlagos.Magnussen has insisted it was his decision to leave Renault and cited the length of the contract offered to him - believed to be just one year - as being the key reason for his exit. Grilled about his future in the Brazilian GP paddock, Magnussen said he was not yet able to confirm his 2017 plans despite widespread reports a minium two-year term at Haas has been agreed.The F1 Gossip ColumnIt was my decision, he told reporters. I had an offer, but not a good enough offer that I could take it.It was more the failing of commitment from Renaults side. If they had committed to a longer contract I would probably have looked at that much more seriously. 2017 F1 line-ups Mercedes Lewis Hamilton Nico Rosberg Ferrari Sebastian Vettel Kimi Raikkonen Red Bull Daniel Ricciardo Max Verstappen Force India Sergio Perez Esteban Ocon Toro Rosso Carlos Sainz Daniil Kvyat Williams Valtteri Bottas Lance Stroll McLaren Fernando Alonso Stoffel Vandoorne Haas Romain Grosjean TBC Renault Nico Hulkenberg Jolyon Palmer Sauber TBC TBC Manor TBC TBC But it was more the feeling of them not really committing, taking so long and offering the drive to many drivers - I think at one point the Pope had an offer! It was a bit messy, so its better for me to leave.ddddddddddddMagnussen added that he was kept in the dark about Renaults driver moves with the French team thought to have made approaches for Carlos Sainz and Valtteri Bottas, in addition to Hulkenberg who signed up last month.Although F1 newcomer Haas have scored 21 more points than Renault, a team a with title-winning history, this year, their respective fortunes could be reversed in 2017 once the French manufacturers factory might starts to show after a season of rebuilding. Watch Kevin Magnussen leap clear of his burning Renault during Practice 1 of the Malaysia GP Magnussen, however, believes his 2017 team have strong prospects too.I think it could be better - I hope, obviously, it will be better, he added. It will be competitive.While Magnussen is heading for his third team in as many racing seasons in F1, Palmer says he is absolutely delighted to have been handed a new deal by Renault.The former GP2 champion believes his stay was earned by his recent results relative to Magnussen on track, with the most recent coming in Mexico when he finished ahead of the sister Renault in 14th from a pitlane start. The deciding factor I think has been my rate of progress, recent form, and working hard with the team, putting in a lot of hours at the factory, Palmer said.Clearly, the recent form has probably been the biggest thing and its been getting better and better.He added: I thought it would be between me and Kev [for the final seat]. My recent form has been stronger over the second half of the year, and especially in Mexico I did a better race. I felt off the back of all these things that there was a chance, but you never know whats in the minds of the decision makers.It was a really good feeling [when I was told]. Also See: Palmer staying on at Renault The Formula 1 Gossip Column China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor