by Baltimore and promoted to the active roster last

in Quasselecke 20.05.2018 12:46
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Jamie McMurray had no idea what caused his car to wiggle, wobble and weave at nearly 200 mph Saturday night.Whatever the reason, it triggered The Big One and wrecked more than half the field at Daytona International Speedway.Nearly two dozen cars, including all four Hendrick Motorsports entries, were involved in the massive wreck a little past the halfway point of NASCARs 400-mile race at Daytona.Brad Keselowski won the race, kicking off the famed tracks annual fireworks show at Daytona, but there were plenty of sparks and smoke on Lap 90.All the chaos, confusion and crumpled cars began when McMurray got loose in Turn 1. He moved hard left for some reason, banged into Kyle Larson and then spun in front of much of the field after getting tapped from behind by Jimmie Johnson.I think somebody might have gotten into my left rear, McMurray said. I dont know if that cut the tire down or what, but after I felt that happen, I just didnt have any control any more. It seemed like a tire maybe went down and it actually felt like I hit oil.It is unfortunate, but it is just part of plate racing.The crash included Hendrick teammates Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jimmie Johnson, Kasey Kahne and Chase Elliott as well as Kevin Harvick, Danica Patrick, Kyle Larson, Matt Kenseth, Martin Truex Jr. and pole-sitter Greg Biffle.Just a bunch of cars crashing, Kenseth said. Pretty much that was it.It was a typical result at NASCARs high-banked superspeedways, where cars run in close packs and major mistakes are magnified, but not many crashes involve nearly two dozen cars.At Talladega in May, 35 cars were involved in at least one accident. Two cars got airborne, and The Associated Press estimated more than $10 million in damage during the race.Last years July race at Daytona ended with a horrific last-lap accident. Austin Dillons car sailed upside down into the fence then shot back onto the track. The car was on its roof and mangled when it was hit hard by Keselowski.The car tore down a section of fencing, debris scattered into the grandstands and crew members from several teams raced to check on Dillon. He walked away uninjured.Most of the cars stayed on the ground in Saturday nights crash, although Brian Scotts rear wheels lifted off the ground as Harvicks nose slid underneath him.I didnt see a lot, Scott said. We were in the wall and jacked up and I guess (Harvick) came up under me and drove underneath my car and then I was up in the air. It was a pinball effect. It is an unfortunate end. You always seem to get those big ones here in the Fourth of July race. Sometimes there is nothing you can do. There was no chance to ever miss that for our (car).It is just a product of this type of racing. When you are in the pack and there is one wreck ... there is no way for people to escape. Cheap Steelers Jerseys . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. James Washington Jersey . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. http://www.authenticsteelersshopnfl.com/marcus-allen-jersey/ . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. Mason Rudolph Jersey . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Authentic Steelers Jerseys .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The Baltimore Ravens say former tight end Konrad Reuland has died at the age of 29 following a brain aneurysm.Coach John Harbaugh opened his postgame news conference after Monday nights loss to the New England Patriots by announcing Reulands death.Reuland was attempting to recover from a brain aneurysm he suffered last month. A Ravens spokesman says Reulands mother informed the team that he died Monday.We love Konrad Reuland, Harbaugh said. Every single guy in that locker room loves him that knows him.Harbaugh offered his condolences to Reulands family and quoted from the Biblical book of Psalms, saying: God is our refuge and our strength.Besides the Ravens, Reuland spent time with the San Francisco 49ers, Indianapolis Colts and New York Jets. He played in 30 games over three seasons, catching 12 passes for 90 yards.Each of the NFL teams for which he played, and Stanford University, where Reuland finished his college career after two years at Notre Dame, issued statements of sympathy on Twitter. Several former teammates also took to social media to express their shock and sadness at the news.Cornerback Antonio Cromartie played with Reuland with the Jets, and they were in camp together this past summer in Indianapolis. Cromartie was at the funeral Monday of another former Jets teammate, Joe McKnight, who was shot and killed Dec. 1 during a road-rage incident in suburban New Orleans.Man, we were just in Indy together talking about everything from our football careers our family, Cromartie wrote on Instagram. And the great meeting we had in the hot tub at the Jets facility. You will be miss(ed) bro. You always walked around with a smile on your face. A hard worker and would do everything he could for the team. I love you man. Rest In Paradise.In an email to The Associated Press, Reulands agent Eric Metz wrote: God Bleess Konrad and his family.dddddddddddd He was a wonderful person.Reuland signed with San Francisco as an undrafted free agent out of Stanford in 2011. He was claimed off waivers by the Jets in 2012 and had 12 catches for 90 yards in two seasons while being used as a blocking tight end and H-back with childhood friend Mark Sanchez at quarterback.Reulands 2013 season was cut short when he was placed on injured reserve with a knee injury after playing in 10 games.Its just terrible news, Jets kicker Nick Folk said after practice Tuesday. We had a group text going with (former Jets teammates) Nick Bellore, Garrett McIntyre, Greg McElroy and a couple of other guys. Greg had been pretty close to him, and we all found out through Greg. We were all just hit pretty hard by it.McElroy, currently an analyst for ABC/ESPN, played with Reuland in New York in 2012.The world lost a special person, McElroy wrote on Twitter.Reuland signed with Indianapolis practice squad in 2014, but was released and then signed by Baltimore to the Ravens practice squad a few weeks later. After being cut, re-signed and cut a few times, Reuland was re-signed by Baltimore and promoted to the active roster last December.Reuland became a free agent last offseason when the Ravens rescinded their exclusive rights tender offer in May. He signed with Indianapolis in July for a second stint with the Colts, who released him among their final training camp cuts in August.Heartbroken to hear about the passing of my friend and former teammate Konrad Reuland, tweeted Denver running back Justin Forsett, who played with Reuland in Baltimore. You will be missed bro just an amazing person!---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor