MILAN -- Morocco international Adel Taarabt is on the verge of joining AC Milan after landing in the Italian city for a medical.

in Quasselecke 14.05.2018 08:10
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

MILAN -- Morocco international Adel Taarabt is on the verge of joining AC Milan after landing in the Italian city for a medical. Tony Gwynn Jersey . Taarabt said Thursday that "I am honoured to be able to play at the best club in the world. I spoke with (Milan coach Clarence) Seedorf and we are both happy." Taarabt joins Milan on loan with the possibility of a permanent move in the summer. Milan has taken over Fulhams loan of Taarabt from parent club Queens Park Rangers. The 24-year-old joined Fulham after QPR was relegated from the Premier League. Keisuke Honda, Adil Rami and Michael Essien also joined Milan this month. Trevor Cahill Jersey . And by all indications, the team is expected to select phenom Connor McDavid with their selection. The Buffalo Sabres, who were knocked down to the second overall pick after finishing with the worst regular season record, are expected to take the other generational player in Jack Eichel. Dave Winfield Jersey . According to a report from ESPN, Lynch wants a new contract from the Seahawks, and will likely skip all off-season workouts until he can renegotiate his deal with the Seahawks. http://www.baseballpadresofficial.com/customized-c-4/ . Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process.Former England captain Alan Shearer has criticised Roy Hodgson for omitting Leicester midfielder Danny Drinkwater from his Euro 2016 squad. Drinkwater was in Englands 26-man provisional squad for the tournament in France after playing a starring role in the Foxes stunning Premier League title win.He made the first of his three appearances for England against the Netherlands in March and played 35 times in the league for Claudio Ranieris side, who finished 10 points clear of second-placed Arsenal. But, alongside Andros Townsend and an injured Fabian Delph, Drinkwater was not selected by Hodgson when the 23-man squad was officially announced on Tuesday.Former Newcastle striker Shearer, who scored 30 goals in 63 appearances for England from 1992 to 2000, believes the 26-year-old should have been in the squad. Alan Shearer was a prolific goalscorer for England Its very harsh on Drinkwater to bbe left out, Shearer told Sky Sports News HQ. Jhoulys Chacin Jersey. es been magnificent all season. If theres one guy that I thought deserved a place in the squad then I thought it would be him.Roy hasnt chosen him and I hope he doesnt come back to regret that.Drinkwaters omission means there are fewer defensive-minded players in Hodgsons squad, and Shearer says that is a concern heading into the European Championship, with England kicking off their first game against Russia on June 11. He added: Going forward I think we will definitely score goals but I do worry about us defensively. Get Euro 2016 Alerts Breaking news from Euro 2016, direct to your mobile Also See: Bertrand sits out training England squad named Ultimate Euro 2016 guide Milner better than Bale? Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor