theyve built over the tournament.Anyone who saw the first 25

in Quasselecke 03.02.2018 12:39
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Calvin Pryor was hit hard by the NFL for a hard hit.The New York Jets safety was fined nearly $25,000 for his tackle of Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin last Sunday, but Pryor plans to appeal it.I dont know if it was a clean hit or not, but I dont think it was worth $25,000, Pryor said Wednesday. It was a first offense, as well. My first fine. Im going to appeal it and see how it goes. Hopefully, it can be reduced.Pryor initially posted his displeasure on Instagram on Wednesday with a post that included a picture of the hit and the caption: 25k really?? Cmon man.The NFL deemed that Pryor struck the head and neck area of Baldwin, who made a 38-yard catch on the play in Seattles 27-17 win. A first offense, for hitting a defenseless player is $24,309 -- likely the amount the Jets safety will have to pay the league.It happened so fast, Pryor said of the play. When I spun around, he was already falling a little bit, so that was the only play I could make. I tried to target myself a little lower, but he was already falling, so it was kind of hard. Thats just a bang-bang play.Pryor was asked what he would suggest the fine should be, if nearly $25,000 is too much.Zero, he said with a laugh. Im just thinking about my daughter, my family, all the (things) I could do with $25,000, man. Ill see what they say and just keep playing football.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. Wholesale Rangers Jerseys .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. http://www.cheaptexasrangersjerseys.com/ . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Cheap Texas Rangers Jerseys .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Cheap Rangers Jerseys . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. The Kiwis are anxious they dont became the latest victims in a worldwide surge of sporting and political upsets.Heavily favoured to beat winless Scotland in their Four Nations Test in Workington on Friday, New Zealand are taking nothing for granted.A win by 42 points would guarantee a place in next weeks final in Liverpool, regardless of the result of the match between England and Australia on Sunday.However, players and management alike insist that isnt part of their thinking.Scotland were outclassed 54-12 by the Kangaroos but scored the first two tries in an improved 38-12 loss to England last week.Assistant coach Justin Morgan pointed to upsets that have dotted the headlines in 2016, most recently the All Blacks historic loss to Ireland last week followed by Donald Trumps ascension to the US presidency.On paper we look like a stronger rugby league team but we certainly dont want to add to the upsets that have been happening this year, with the US election, the Prremier League (won by Leicester City) over here and Western Bulldogs winning the AFL, Australian Morgan said.ddddddddddddWe want to make sure the favourites get through on Friday night.Winning is the number one priority, everything else takes care of itself.A win by less than 30 points will leave New Zealand prone to missing out on the final if England upset Australia at Londons Olympic Stadium. In that situation, a big English win would be New Zealands only lifeline, eliminating Australia.Morgan said a Kiwis side featuring four uncapped players, including starting winger David Fusitua, had a short-term focus only.There has been no talk about points differential. Scotland are a good side and theyve built over the tournament.Anyone who saw the first 25 minutes of their game against England will certainly say Scotland were the better side. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor