Daniel Sedin has seemingly escaped serious injury. [url=http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-Reggie-Ragland-Chiefs-Jers ey/]R

in Quasselecke 29.01.2018 09:46
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

Daniel Sedin has seemingly escaped serious injury. Reggie Ragland Jersey . The Vancouver Canucks forward had a CT scan following a hit from behind into the boards by Paul Byron in Sunday nights season-ending 5-1 win over the Calgary Flames. Late in the second period, Byron hit Sedin into the boards and the 33-year-olds head crashed into the glass. Byron received a five-minute major for boarding on the play and a game misconduct. No further discipline is expected for Byron. Sedin met the media on Monday saying that everything will be fine health-wise. "I hit my head on the glass," said Sedin, who finished the season with 16 goals and 31 assists in 73 games played. "I tried to lift my head, but couldnt get it off the ice. I thought: lay still." The Swede admits that he was scared in the immediate aftermath of the incident. "I was scared," said Sedin. "I felt something wasnt right. I couldnt lift my head off the ice. It feels okay today." Byron, 24, reached out to Sedin following the game. The Ottawa native texted Sedin to apologize. "Im glad hes okay," said Byron. The Canucks finished the season in 12th place in the Western Conference, missing the playoffs for just the third time since 2000. Sedin acknowledges that things have to change for next season. "Its been a tough year," he said. "I think we need to get back to playing the way we know how to play." Zach Fulton Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Derrick Johnson Jersey . Long snapper Patrick Mannelly announced Friday that he is retiring after a 16-year-career with the Bears, a span in which he played in a team record 245 games and snapped the ball 2,282 times. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-Spencer-Ware-Chiefs-Jersey/ . - The Carolina Panthers believe Steve Smith lost "top-end" speed, a big reason the franchise parted ways with its all-time leading receiver. So who will be playing the first playoff series there in 2018? Because, lets be honest, the Red Wings are pretty much a guarantee for the playoffs for the rest of time. Eric Fisher Jersey. If you want to know more about the plans check out districtdetroit.com. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor