REGINA - Canadian long-track speedskater Lucas Makowsky, who helped Canada win a gold medal in mens team pursuit at the 2010 Van

in Quasselecke 29.01.2018 09:46
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

REGINA - Canadian long-track speedskater Lucas Makowsky, who helped Canada win a gold medal in mens team pursuit at the 2010 Vancouver Games, has announced his retirement from competitive skating. Michael Jordan Jersey . The 26-year-old Regina native teamed up with Denny Morrison and Mathieu Giroux to win gold in 2010. Makowsky also was 13th in the 5,000 metres and 19th in the 1,500m in Vancouver. He also represented Canada at the 2014 Games in Sochi, helping the pursuit team finish fourth and finishing 28th in the 1,500. "If I continued to skate, I know my heart wouldnt be in it 100 per cent anymore. And if Im not 100 per cent committed, itll be impossible to continue to be the very best that I can," he said in a statement on his website Monday. Jodie Meeks Jersey . According to a report from ESPN, the Green Bay Packers have re-signed the cornerback to a four-year, $39 million deal with a $12. Custom Washington Wizards Jerseys . 1 Pete Sampras. Speaking ahead of an exhibition match against Andre Agassi in London on March 3, Sampras said on a conference call Wednesday that he is impressed by Federers longevity. http://www.authenticbasketballshopwizards.com/tim-frazier-wizards-jersey/ . Grilli hasnt pitched since straining his left oblique in late April. Manager Clint Hurdle says the right-hander will make a couple of appearances in middle relief before the team determines whether to return Grilli to the back end of the bullpen.BIRIMINGHAM, England -- Aleksandra Wozniak of Blainville, Que., advanced to the third round of the Aegon Classic with a 6-4, 6-2 win over Britains Johanna Konta on Wednesday. Wozniak saved four of five break points and converted four of her five break opportunities in her second straight win over a British opponent at the tournament. Woznaik next plays fourth seed Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium. Flipkens defeated Italys Camila Giorgi 6-3, 6-2. Also Wednesday, former U.S. Open champion Sam Stosur, won her opener 6-1, 6-3 against Christina McHale of the United States, moving well on the lush grass and looking buoyant despite her Paris disappointment. The Australian quelled an American fightback, which carried McHale to within a point of 4-all in the second set, by delivering three good first serves just at the most risky moments. Stosur suggested she may have conquered her emotions as well, after wasting a set lead to Sharapova in the fourth round. "Its a bit of a weird feeling, because I was so close andd then I lost nine games in a row. Juwan Howard Jersey. What happened?" she said of the Sharapova setback. "After a couple of days thinking about it, I realized I did play a very good tournament, probably the best for a few months. But, yeah, you still think, Wow, thats an opportunity kind of gone by." Stosurs response is trying not to be too hard on herself, nor expecting to respond with the best tennis she has ever played, and focusing on day-by-day steps to the final. She is seeded for a final on Sunday with Ana Ivanovic, the former world No. 1 from Serbia. First, though, she has to get past a meeting tomorrow with her Aussie compatriot Casey Dellacqua before a potentially difficult quarter-final. That would be against either the titleholder, Daniela Hantuchova, or the amazing 43-year-old Kimiko Date-Krumm. The former Wimbledon semifinalist from Japan saved a match point in a dramatic 2-6, 6-4, 7-6 (7) win over Monica Puig of Puerto Rico. -- With files from The Associated Press. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor