d a blind pass to Umberg

in Quasselecke 12.12.2017 07:30
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

BUFFALO, N. Elvis Dumervil Jersey .Y. - Nicolas Deslauriers didnt even see his goal that ignited Buffalos comeback victory over the New York Islanders on Saturday night.With Buffalo down 3-0 early in the third period, Deslauriers wrister from the slot sailed through three Islanders before beating goalie Kevin Poulin.I heard it hit the post, Deslauriers said. But I saw (Drew) Stafford and (Brian) Flynn putting their hands up, so I put mine up.The goal was the first of three third-period goals in just over 5 minutes for Buffalo, and Tyler Ennis scored in a shootout to give the Sabres a 4-3 victory and snap a four-game skid.It was Deslauriers fourth goal of the season, and his second in two games. He also added an assist on Zemgus Girgensons short-handed goal.Im just putting the puck on net and getting lucky odd bounces, Deslauriers said. Im not a guy who looks at my stats like that. Its more about finishing my hits and if I get a chance to bury one, Ill do my best.Chris Stewart also scored, and Jhonas Enroth made 17 of his 33 saves in the third period and overtime.I thought their goalie obviously elevated, Islanders coach Jack Capuano said. I mean he was good tonight, but he made some big saves when he had to and thats what you need to do when you win hockey games.John Tavares scored twice, and Nick Leddy added a goal for the Islanders.Poulin was recalled from Bridgeport of the American Hockey League on Tuesday after Jaroslav Halak sustained a lower-body injury.I thought he gave us a chance to win, Capuano said about Poulin.Buffalo overcame a 3-0, third-period deficit for just the second time in franchise history, and posted its first three-goal comeback since a 6-5 overtime win against Toronto on April 3, 2012.The Islanders scored on their second shot of the game when Leddys slap shot from the left point beat a partially-screened Enroth.Tavares made it 2-0 at the 11:56 mark with his 14th of the season. The New York captain stole the puck at the left circle and caught Enroth deep in the goal with a high backhand flip.Tavares added his 15th on a cross-crease pass from Josh Bailey at 15:05.Poulin made a right pad save on Cody Hodgsons open one-time shot from the slot a minute later to keep the score 3-0.Patrick Kaleta took a diving shot about 5 minutes into the third period, but Poulin was able to push it wide with his blocker.Thats when things starting clicking for Buffalo.A couple guys just turned it up a little bit more, Sabres head coach Ted Nolan said. Girgensons went to the next level, and cant forget about Stewart.Deslauriers ruined Poulins shutout bid with his shot through traffic with 6:39 gone in the third.Then, with Stafford in the penalty box on a goaltender-interference call, Girgensons scored his 10th of the season to make it 3-2.The Buffalo centre took a long pass from Deslauriers and held off Johnny Boychuk with his backside before wristing a shot past Poulin for a short-handed goal at 10:01.After the second we told ourselves in the locker room it was time to step up, pick it up and come back in the third, Girgensons said.Stewart picked up a pass from Stafford 1:51 later, slipping the puck between Poulins legs to tie it a 3. The fans reaction after his goal was for sure the loudest Stewarts heard them.They were fired up, he said. As soon as we got that short-handed goal they were really fired up in the building and they really gave us a boost tonight.NOTES: Halak was placed on injured reserve, retroactive to Dec. 20. ... Sabres D Rasmus Ristolainen left the game with an illness just a minute into the second period. ... Grigorenko was recalled from Rochester before the game. Marquise Goodwin Jersey . With his father watching from the stands, Harrison homered, doubled, single and drove in a career-high five runs to lead the Pirates to a 8-3 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday. Will Redmond Jersey . Toronto FC hosts the three-time Italian league champions in a friendly Aug. 7 at BMO Field, a game that Roma CEO Italo Zanzi said falls within a key part of their pre-season. http://www.officialauthenticsf49ersonline.com/AUTHENTIC-ROGER-CRAIG-49ERS-JERSEY/ . Both had to wait out a rain interruption lasting nearly five hours before taking comprehensive third-round victories to join Carling Bassett-Seguso (1983, 1986), Patricia Hy-Boulais (1996-97) and Daniel Nestor (1999) as Canadians who made it into the second week of a major.LAKE PLACID, N.Y. -- Canadas womens hockey team didnt play its best game in its Four Nations Cup opener, but it was enough to beat Finland 3-1. Rebecca Johnston, Natalie Spooner and Vicki Bendus scored for Canada, which is playing this tournament without star forward Hayley Wickenheiser and five other veterans. Canada scored two goals in 1:34 in the first period and wound up outshooting Finland 39-23. "We were a little soft," said forward Meghan Agosta-Marciano, who assisted on Spooners goal. "We need to be able to chip the puck a little more, come out of the zone together and come with speed, and thats something that we kind of lacked a bit tonight. Thats not the best hockey that were going to be playing this tournament." Coach Dan Church praised his teams adjustments in the third period but said the consistency needs to be better. "Finlands a tough team to play against because they clog the neutral zone and theyre very good at their neutral-zone forecheck," he said. "We didnt make an adjustment in the second period, but I thought the third period we did a good job." Finlands only goal came in the third period, when Tea Villila scored on the fifth of six power plays to make it 3-1. Canada took seven minor penalties but Johnstons goal, from Haley Irwin and Brianne Jenner, came on the power play. Goaltender Charline Labonte stopped 22 of the 23 shots she faced. "Charline had a solid game in net for us, turned aside a bunch of shots and was cconsistent back there," Church said. Cornellius Carradine Jersey. . In addition to Wickenheiser, Canada is without experienced forwards Caroline Ouellette and Marie-Philip Poulin and defencemen Meaghan Mikkelson, Lauriane Rougeau and Laura Fortino, who are getting a rest. Church wants to win the Four Nations Cup, but this tournament is also about evaluating players for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. "Its a prestigious tournament, and its an important step on the road to Sochi. But there are things that we need to do to build our team," he said. "We brought 21 players here that are going to play all four games, and thatll be an important process for us selecting our team down the road, leaving some players behind in Calgary." Those in Lake Placid, N.Y., have their sights on winning now and worrying about Sochi later. "When I think Canada I think winning every single opportunity we have in any game or any tournament," Agosta-Marciano said. "Its great tournament to kind of see where everybodys at, and at the end of the day we want to come out of this on top." Canadas next game is Wednesday night against the United States, which it has already defeated twice recently. This is a renewal of that rivalry, even with some of Canadas best players not participating. "I think itll be good to see some of our younger players, having some of our more experienced veterans at home in Calgary, its an opportunity for them to step up," Church said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor