The wigs suitable for Christmas

in Quasselecke 20.02.2021 07:30
von hairwigs • 38 Beiträge

As the annual Christmas season approaches, are you well prepared for the coming Christmas? What comes to mind when we think of Christmas? The green Christmas tree, the red Santa hat, the white snowflakes, and the gold bells, are the first things that come to my mind. Normally, people will choose clothes or accessories similar to these colors to fit the festive atmosphere. Hair is no exception, so have you found the wig to wear for Christmas? What kind of wig is best for Christmas?

1.99J colored wigs
99J color is the burgundy color. And this is a good color for Christmas. When it comes to choosing a wig for Christmas, Burgundy is definitely my first choice. Not as bright as red, but very special and active. You can choose the texture you want. A 99J body wave wig will make you look elegant and attractive; 99J deep wave lace frontal wigs appear more youthful. And West Kiss has some long length 99J lace frontal wigs in stock at the moment. If you like this colour, do not hesitate!

2. Blonde lace front wigs
After red, the most popular color for Christmas is gold. So the second color I suggest is blonde colored wigs. There are different blonde colors. If you would like to buy a blonde wig, I suggest you choose #613 blonde wigs and honey blonde lace wigs. For 613 blonde lace frontal wigs, the lace is transparent which can match all skin tones. So choose this wig, and you'll be the brightest thing about Christmas.
Honey blonde is not light as #613 blond wigs, it’s a little darker. But it’s also a color that works for all skin tones. Compared with the bright 613 color, the #27 honey blond is more like the color of warm light. It's also great for Christmas.

3. Curly lace front wigs
Having said the choice of hair color, then it is time to say something about the choice of texture. Curly lace frontal wig must be the top one I recommend. First of all, this wig will give the visual impression that your hair is rich and full. Secondly, this wig is suitable for any person and any skin color. And when curly hair gets wet, it takes on a completely different style from dry hair.

colorful lace front wigs

4. Headband wigs
If you're new to wigs, or you just want to wear them on Christmas Day, I highly recommend buying the headband wigs. Compared to human hair lace wigs, headband wigs are very easy to install and remove. You only need to take 5 minutes to install it. You can change the headbands of different colors and styles. So this wig is also a good choice for Christmas.

You can buy all the wigs I mentioned above at West Kiss Hair. To celebrate the arrival of Christmas, West Kiss Hair has also launched a Christmas promotion sale.
HD LACE WIGS GET $25 OFF Code ☛ “HDWIG”
MAY'S LIVE GIVEAWAY TIME 8.30-12.00AM GMT+8
LIMITED WIG DEAL: BUY 1 GET 1 FREE WIGS
$599-$36 Code:“XMAS36”‖ $299-$16 Code:“XMAS16”
Save $10 OVER $199 Code ☛ “XMAS10”
ALL WIGS GET EXTRA 6% OFF Code:“WKWIG”
Go to West Kiss and buy your own Christmas wig!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor