tayed in the monk

in Quasselecke 14.04.2020 03:00
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

A verse that welcomes tourists. Opposite the gate is a rockery with a waterfall. Next to the rockery is a lotus pond. The green lotus leaves are blown by the sand, sand, and sand in the autumn wind. The lotus leaves are covered with a rich lotus. The small bridge is flowing, the lake is rippling, the bottom is clear, and the willows on both sides sway the branches slightly, as if to say, "Warmly welcome your arrival." Because it is morning, there are very few tourists in the park, only some old people who practice in the morning Carton Of Cigarettes. We first entered the underwater world at the doorstep-Amphibian Oceanarium. The auntie introduced us to tropical animals, corals, Indian tortoises, lions, pandas and other rare animals. I asked my aunt from time to time, aunt Answer patiently. Out of the aquarium, the pursuit and pursuit of the gliding dragon amusement project caught my eye. I and my mother boarded a space walk together to enjoy the beauty of "space", and my dad guarded us under "space". Then our family of three put on life jackets and sat on the luxury speedboat. The uncle pilot skillfully held the steering wheel. The white waves stirred on both sides of the speedboat came, the tip of the boat was upturned, and the stern was buried deep in the water and reached the lake. I saw the woods in the distance in the heart island, and I saw the old fish and the fishermen standing at the fish pond in the distance. The shaking speedboat made me feel a little dizzy Marlboro Cigarettes. My dad hurriedly told me to close my eyes. God, when my eyes closed, my head was no longer dizzy. The candy in the bag is still for the monkey. Dad bought the ticket, we entered the zoo, because everyone could not walk, only stayed in the monkey park for a while, and gave the little monkey the candy, watching the little monkey cleverly peel the sugar paper, we They all smiled happily, and at noon, the park was full of people Cigarettes For Sale, and there were more stalls for snacks, cold drinks, and ferrules. My parents and I played the forest hunting project under the scorching sun, and my father's marksmanship was accurate. Next time I will play water walking ball and water roller ... I have a great time on the National Day holiday! I will never forget the beautiful and interesting People's Park in Dongtai, my hometown.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor