st forgot, today's big

in Quasselecke 14.04.2020 03:00
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

As a matter of fact, both of us are full of big and small bags. While "buying" Cigarettes For Sale, I carefully observed that every time my mother paid, she would say a word to the cashier. A thin piece of paper will be pulled out to her mother, who will carefully put the paper into the corner of her wallet. I'm suspicious, just something, is it the IOU? Afterwards, my mother saw the fragrant and tempting bread in the bakery and said, "Ah! I almost forgot, today's big sale of home appliances, go to buy an oven!" The dazzling array of ovens is dazzling. After careful selection, we decided to buy an oven with light colors and delicate shapes. When paying the money, my mother again used the shopping madman's tricks-bargaining with the boss Marlboro Red. The boss said simply: "Yes, if you only need receipts and do not issue tax invoices Marlboro Gold, it will be 50 yuan cheaper!" Mom heard, without hesitation, said: "Never mind, let's invoice. Come out of the appliance market, I asked curiously: "Mom, is this invoice worth fifty yuan? "Mother said with a smile:" It should be more than fifty. "I am even more strange:" Can you get the money by invoice? Where to get it? "Little fans, this money is not taken by us, it will be turned over to the treasury." "For a long time, this invoice is worthless to us." If I had known this, it would be better to let the boss fifty dollars cheaper! "My words just fell, and my mother's face immediately turned cloudy:" Child, you are wrong! Have you thought about it, who built the grand teaching building? Who built the wide asphalt road? Who made the beautiful Jiangbin Park? These are government money. However, the government ��s money comes mainly from taxes. If you are shopping for convenience and do n��t ask for an invoice, you are helping the manufacturer to evade taxes and evading taxes; if you want to be cheap and do n��t invoice, you are evading taxes. Everyone is like this, the country is bad. "When I heard it, I suddenly realized:" Oh, there is such a big knowledge in the small invoice! Did you ask the cashier for the invoice? "My mother looked at me with a smile and nodded."
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor