TORONTO -- Chris Chelios is 51 years old, but that doesnt necessarily mean his hockey-playing career is over. [url=http://www.c

in Quasselecke 17.01.2020 09:32
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

TORONTO -- Chris Chelios is 51 years old, but that doesnt necessarily mean his hockey-playing career is over. Tony Richardson Jersey . Chelios, who will be inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame on Monday, said he has considered going to Europe to play with his sons, Dean and Jake, like Gordie Howe played with Mark and Marty for the Hartford Whalers. "My guys are seniors in college now, and if for some crazy (reason) they dont make it (to the NHL), which, realistically theres just not enough jobs, I wouldnt hesitate," Chelios said Friday. "Im staying in shape to go to Europe, pick a good country and take my whole family over there and go play with them there. Like Switzerland, Ive been there. Who knows? Weve done crazier things in our family." Chelios later said he was joking. And he made it clear that he wouldnt trying to do it in the NHL or AHL. Dean, 24, and Jake, 22, play for Michigan States hockey team. Chris Chelios played his final NHL game for the Atlanta Thrashers on April 6, 2010. He played a total of 1,651 games, the most of any defenceman or American in history. Chelios, who now works as an adviser to hockey operations with the Detroit Red Wings, still skates occasionally. "More pushing pucks and blowing whistles in Grand Rapids," he said. "Every once in a while Ill do a Tuesday night group. I skate more in the summer with my sons than I do actually during the season. Going to have to skate for the Winter Classic. Im looking forward to that." Chelios is set to take part in the Winter Classic alumni game in Detroit on New Years Eve. Reggie Ragland Jersey . In mens doubles, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the quarter-finals with a 7-6 (3), 7-6 (3), 6-4 win over Croatian Mate Pavic and Andre Sa of Brazil. Tony Gonzalez Jersey . -- Challenged for the first time under Major League Baseballs expanded replay system, umpires got it right. http://www.customchiefsjersey.com/custom-bobby-bell-jersey-large-226n.html . On July 27 cyclings best-known race will host "La Course by Le Tour de France" -- a one-day womens competition staged hours before Tour riders race on the same circuit to finish the three-week event on Paris Champs-Elysees. @SportsNation lance is not impressed #SNPhotoGame pic.twitter.com/G7YEJP7BbR — Jeremy Bingham (@JERBINGdesigns) May 21, 2014 @SportsNation hakuna matata. #SNPhotoGame pic.twitter.com/Ocn8dsC7BJ — Scott Cole (@TheScottCole) May 21, 2014 @SportsNation #SNPhotoGame Down goes Lance pic. Eric Fisher Jersey. twitter.com/Ia7teawiFk — TuanyeWEST™ (@TuanyeWEST) May 21, 2014 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor