RIGA, Latvia -- Canadian ice dancers MacKenzie Bent and Garrett MacKeen opened the ISU Junior Grand Prix season Saturday by ear

in Quasselecke 17.01.2020 09:32
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

RIGA, Latvia -- Canadian ice dancers MacKenzie Bent and Garrett MacKeen opened the ISU Junior Grand Prix season Saturday by earning their first international victory. Calgary Flames Shirts . Bent, from Uxbridge, Ont., and MacKeen, from Oshawa, Ont., had 127.93 points to edge the American duo of Lorraine McNamara and Quinn Carpenter. "It was really something special to hear our national anthem," said MacKeen. "It certainly will be one of the biggest memories for us from this competition." Bent, 16, and MacKeen, 19, were first after Fridays short program. They retained the overall lead by finishing third in the free dance. "One of our lifts was downgraded and that affected our score," said MacKeen. "Its something weve been working really hard on in training. We came here with a short dance similar to last year because it was very successful for us. "We changed our free dance and we are delighted to get off to such a great start with it." The Americans won silver with 127.43 points. Alla Loboda and Pavel Drozd of Russia won bronze with a total of 126.43 points. Its the second career junior Grand Prix medal for Bent and MacKeen, who were fifth at the world juniors last season. Also Saturday, Boyang Jin of China won gold in the mens competition. Roman Sadovsky of Vaughan, Ont., finished 14th overall. Custom Calgary Flames Jerseys . With nothing tangible at stake, the Raptors turned in their most impressive outing of the fall in their seventh and second to last exhibition tilt against their stiffest competition yet, but they lost a couple starters in the process. Flames Jerseys 2021 . He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me. https://www.cheapflames.com/ .The Toronto Raptors guard, who will represent the Eastern Conference at the All-Star Game in New Orleans on Sunday, says he doesnt complain in the face of adversity "because I know this little girl is just happy for anything.ATLANTA -- Jerryd Bayless made six 3-pointers in scoring 22 points, Marc Gasol added 10 points and the Memphis Grizzlies beat the Atlanta Hawks 90-82 Sunday for their fourth straight exhibition win. Bayless was 6 for 6 on 3s -- five in the first half. He made 8 of 9 shots overall. Ed Davis had 14 points and seven rebounds for Memphis (4-2). Paul Millsap scored nine of the Hawks 14 first-quarter points. He finisshed with 19 points and eight rebounds before leaving the game with a sore left Achilles as a precaution late in the third quarter. Stitched Flames Jerseys. Jeff Teague had 15 points and Al Horford was held to eight points, five rebounds and five assists in 27 minutes. The Hawks (1-4) went up 1-0 14 seconds into the game and never led again. Bayless shot at the buzzer gave Memphis a 53-40 lead at halftime. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor