Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Calais Campbell

in Quasselecke 16.01.2020 07:33
von chenyan94 • 506 Beiträge

hopes Telvin Smith will rejoin the team after unexpectedly announcing he would sit out the 2019 NFL season."I’m still holding out a little hope Chris Conley Jersey ,"..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBig Cat Countrya Jacksonville Jaguars communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsJaguarsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsCalais Campbell: ‘I’m still holding out a little hope’ on Telvin Smith rejoining teamNew,15commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareCalais Campbell: ‘I’m still holding out a little hope’ on Telvin Smith rejoining teamPhoto by Mark Brown/Getty ImagesJacksonville Jaguars defensive end Calais Campbell hopes Telvin Smith will rejoin the team after unexpectedly announcing he would sit out the 2019 NFL season.“I’m still holding out a little hope,” Campbell said of Telvin returning. “He makes our team better.”Much has been rumored as to the reasoning behind Smith’s absence ever since head coach Doug Marrone stated the team had not been in contact with Smith at the beginning of the team’s off-season workout program http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-tanner-lee-jersey , an action that seemed out of character for a player who has been the team’s defensive captain and a self-proclaimed protegee of former middle linebacker Paul Posluszny, a player who was always a team-first guy. General manager Dave Caldwell furthered the speculation when he stated, “we’ll see” when asked about Smith’s immediate future with the team. The Jacksonville Jaguars have a few coaching positions to fill outside of offensive coordinator Womens Landry Jones Jersey , one of which is their defensive backs coach. According to Mike Klis, Broncos defensive coordinator Joe Woods is someone theteam has expressed interest in to fill the roll.The Broncos have been holding on to their coaching staff while they complete their head coaching search, however it was just reported that they will be hiring former Chicago Bears defensive coordinator Vic Fangio Donte Moncrief Jersey , so it’s possible the Jaguars interest in Woods could actually materialize. One would expect Fangio to bring in his own guys on the defensive side of the ball.Woods has a long history of being a defensive backs coach in both the college and NFL ranks. He has spent the last four years with the Broncos, the last two of which he was the team’s defensive coordinator. He also spent time with the Oakland Raiders, Minnesota Vikings and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor