two-putt for bogey,

in Quasselecke 15.01.2020 09:42
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

Heading into a crucial Game 5 on Wednesday night, Greivis Vasquez thinks his team still hasnt played their best basketball through four games and said the Raptors are ready to leave everything on the floor in Game 5. Air Max 270 React 2020 Pas Cher . Vasquez joined TSN 1050 on Tuesday to talk about Torontos mindset and also weighed in on Adam Silvers decision to ban Donald Sterling for life, saying the team stands by the commissioners decision and plans to offer a show of support prior to tipoff. Vasquez: Raps ready to leave it all on the floor Air Max 270 React Pas Cher Homme . City has reached new heights under manager Manuel Pellegrini as they transition from big spending/immediate impact to perennial contender. Yaya Toures seeming discontent Tuesday may complicate that, as does the little issue of Financial Fair Play. Air Max 270 React City of Speed Pas Cher . And all things considered, the first 40 games have offered a little bit of everything from a hockey club that faced many questions in its first year under new management, with a new head coach and with a number of new faces in the lineup. However, with a recent dip in scoring, it seems some of the same old questions persist and several new ones have been raised after a somewhat troubling homestand. http://www.airmax270reactpascher.fr/fausse-air-max-270-react-blanche.html .5 million. The 25-year-old Varlamov is thriving under first-year coach and Hall of Fame goaltender Patrick Roy, posting a 26-9-5 record with a 2.Johannesburg, South Africa (SportsNetwork.com) - After Charl Schwartzel surrendered a 4-shot lead over his final five holes, Andy Sullivan went on to birdie the first playoff hole and defeat the South African to win the South African Open Championship on Sunday. Schwartzel, who led Sullivan by four shots heading to the 14th hole, made two bogeys and a double-bogey down the stretch to blow his lead and force a playoff with the Englishman. From the left rough and under a tree on the first playoff hole, Sullivan hit an incredible approach shot to within 10 feet and he knocked in the subsequent putt to earn his first career victory on the European Tour. Its unbelievable, Sullivan said. After Saturday I didnt think I stood much of a chance with Charl getting ahead that far. I just dug in there yesterday and today and found myself in a position where I had a chance to win. My caddie said over the last few holes no regrets and Ive definitely got no regrets over the last few holes, especially the playoff hole. Sullivan, the second-round leader, rebounded after a 74 on Saturday and fired a 5-under 67 Sunday, while Schwartzel carded a 2-over 74. The duo finished regulation tied at 11-under-par 277. To just play on the European Tour is something Ive wanted to do my whole life, so to win an event just caps it all off and to do it in South Africa where I have always enjoyed playing, it has just been an incredible week, said Sullivan. Lee Slattery finished with a 3-under 69 and he ended alone in third at 10- under 278. Pablo Martin Benavides also shot a 69 and he finished in fourth at 9-under 279. Schwartzel entered the final round with a 5-shot lead over Matthew Fitzpatrick and David Drysdale, while Sullivan sat seven shots back of the lead. Fitzpatrick shot a 73 to end tied for fifth with six others at 7-under 281, while Drysdale (74) finished tied for 11th at minus-6. Playing five groups ahead of Schwartzel on the final day, Sullivan appeared to have only a slim chance of catching the leader. In fact, Sullivan made the turn at just 1-under for the day with birdies on two and six to go along with a bogey on eight. Schwartzel was even par through seven after a birdie on five and a bogey on seven. Sullivan moved to within five of the leader with another birdie on No. 10, but the big shot that gave Sullivaan momentum came on No. Air Max 270 React Noir Bleu. . 12. With Schwartzel through eight, Sullivan chipped in from off the green for eagle on the par-4 12th to move to minus-10, just three behind Schwartzel. It was virtually a two-player race down the stretch, although it appeared as if nobody was going to catch Schwartzel. The 30-year-old South African made a gain on 12, while Sullivan later poured in a birdie of his own on 16, keeping Schwartzels lead at three. Another birdie by Schwartzel on 13 had him looking good with a 4-shot lead, but then it all fell apart. With Sullivan finished at minus-11, the downfall started for Schwartzel when he missed a short par putt on the par-3 14th, dropping his advantage back to three. Two holes later, Schwartzel flew his approach on 16 over the green. His chip shot went well by the hole and he three-putted for double-bogey. Just like that, Schwartzels lead was down to one. It only got worse for Schwartzel as his tee shot on the par-3 17th went well right. All he could do was chip on and two-putt for bogey, tying him with Sullivan. Schwartzel nearly made a long birdie putt at the last to win, but he settled for par and headed to the playoff with Sullivan. Back on the 18th hole, Schwartzels tee shot was errant to the right and Sullivans went well left. All Schwartzel could do was lay up in the fairway and watch Sullivan stick a spectacular second shot to within 10 feet. Schwartzel did well to put the pressure on Sullivan when he stuck his approach to three feet and all but secure par. Sullivan came through in the clutch, however, as he drained his birdie putt for the win. My caddie said expect him to hole (his third shot) and he nearly did, said Sullivan. I was just delighted just to hit the green and have a chance to win and Im just glad I took it. NOTES: Six of Schwartzels nine European Tour victories have come in South Africa, but he has never won this event ... Schwartzel finished tied for second here back in 2005 ... Prior to this event, Sullivans best finish on tour came last season at the Trophee Hassan II, where he ended runner-up ... Sullivan also shared the first-round lead with Jbe Kruger ... Sullivan earned 158,500 euros with this victory ... Next up for the European Tour is the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship next week, where Pablo Larrazabal won last season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor