there arose such a shoutJared Cook had got free on a ten-yard out route!He raced toward the end zone, the defense in towChris H

in Events im JuZ Idstein 06.01.2020 04:30
von elaine95 • 481 Beiträge

The arbitrator has spoken Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , and so has Antonio Brown. It’s just not clear what Brown is saying.“While I disagree with the arbitrator’s decision, I’m working on getting back to full health and looking forward to rejoining my teammates on the field,” Brown said on Instagram regarding the outcome of the grievance filed regarding the league’s refusal to allow him to wear his helmet of choice. “I’m excited about this season appreciate all the concerns about my feet.”The “while I disagree” comment seems to be a precursor to a statement accepting the decision, but he never specifically and expressly does that. Acceptance is implied, but there’s a chance that Brown will explore other options before crying “uncle” on this issue.Some have suggested that Brown’s lingering absence from the Raiders has more to do with his helmet preference than his feet, which reportedly were frozen in a cryotherapy chamber last month. His statement pins the absence squarely on the residual effects of the frostbite.Until he actually returns, it’s fair to wonder whether something more is going on. Brown reportedly has threatened to retire over the helmet situation. And his legal team has leaked to the media that, if Brown suffers an injury wearing a different helmet, Brown will hold the league liable. We are required to inform you that these Foretellings are works of satire and are not for the faint of heart. Due to their content they should not be read by anyone. Please enjoy at your own risk. -The EditorGreetings, Raider Nation! It is I, the penny in your couch cushion, the Cheeto dust on your fingertips Bo Jackson Jersey , the stray onion ring in your Burger King fries, Raiderdamus the Great and Powerful. I come to you today saddened not only by the Raiders, but by the fact that this may in fact be the final football game ever played at the mighty and decrepit Oakland Coliseum, a place as much a part of my childhood as I’m sure it was all of yours.The one thing that cheers up this old hermit is the fact that everyone will be spending Christmas with their families, which means fewer interlopers to bother me in my cave. The Raiders will play their game on Monday night, Christmas Eve, against hated division rival the Denver Broncos. Surely it will be a game and an experience that will never be forgotten. The Coliseum may be a shithole, but by God it is OUR shithole, and the pain of losing it will only be partially negated when the Raiders have their own new stadium with blackjack and hookers.But enough wistfulness, I have a job to do, and the Great Beyond has not neglected his duty this week. He has a very important Christmas Eve message for you all:“Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the TownThe fans were all dressed up like demonic clowns.Their makeup was done on their faces with careTo frighten the Donkeys https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-jersey , who soon would be there.The crowd was all nestled and snug in their seatsDrinking eight dollar Bud Lights and eating smoked meats.The spirit of Christmas was alive for the dayAs a small child yelled out, “Hey fuck you, Elway!”When on the gridiron there arose such a shoutJared Cook had got free on a ten-yard out route!He raced toward the end zone, the defense in towChris Harris blew a hamstring and was painfully slow.Case Keenum was helpless, getting sacked by the RaidersSo enraptured was he by the great Violator.Vance Joseph was fired by Smellway at halftimeUndone by the ladder he’d too quickly climbed.Derek Carr threw for 300 yards and three scoresWhile Keenum and Lindsay were nothing but bores.Hurst, Conley and Karl had all won the dayVance was tossed from a ‘copter right into the Bay.This last game in Oakland was artful and litWhile Donks fans all over had a conniption fit.Fans of the Silver and Black were in heavenAs disappointment was felt by Old Number Seven.After the game, such a sight in the skyAs Santa and his reindeer flew right on by!He tossed down some presents and said “Ho Ho Ho!Merry Christmas to all, and fuck the Broncos!”Raiders win, 29-19.”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor