where his brother was expected to

in Events im JuZ Idstein 23.12.2019 03:15
von elaine95 • 481 Beiträge

The Lions used the franchise tag on defensive end Ziggy Ansah last year Cheap Will Harris Jersey , and got 146 defensive snaps for their $17.143 million.As a result, they won’t be using it on him again — even if it wouldn’t cost over $20 million — but haven’t closed the door on bringing him back.Via Dave Birkett of the , Lions General Manager Bob Quinn wouldn’t completely close the door on bringing the 29-year-old Ansah back, though it seems unlikely.“Part of that is the medical,” Quinn said. “Part of that is the, ‘How long is he going to be out? What do we think when he gets recovered? Is he going to be the same?’ So all these things kind of factor in, so I don’t have an answer today. I’ll say this about Ziggy. Ziggy fought through some things this year. Ziggy’s extremely, extremely tough and I’m proud of him being a Detroit Lion because he, like Matthew Stafford, he played through some things that a lot of guys wouldn’t and I appreciate that.”Ansah has dealt with two major shoulder injuries in six seasons Will Harris Jersey Womens , and was plagued by knee and ankle problems. He had 12.0 sacks in 2017 (leading to the tag last year), and 14.5 in 2015. But he had just 4.0 in seven games last year, making the Lions reasonably hesitant.They offered him a long-term deal last summer, and will be like a lot of other teams looking at a defensive end market which figures to be thinned by tagged players. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP)Detroit Lions linebacker Brandon Chubb sure was sweating, and not just because of the Texas heat.He didn’t want to miss the moment his baby brother, North Carolina State pass rusher Bradley Chubb , got drafted. But he also couldn’t cut away early from the Lions’ voluntary minicamp Thursday because first impressions are important, too.So, Chubb knew he’d have to cut it close Matthew Stafford Jersey , hop a helicopter and cross his fingers.He introduced himself to new Lions coach Matt Patricia at the start of the team’s three-day minicamp Tuesday and asked him what time they’d be done Thursday so he could get to Dallas that night.”I have to go to the draft,” Chubb said.”Why is that important?” Patricia wondered.”Well, my little brother’s in it,” Chubb explained.”Oh,” Patricia replied. ”Well, we’ll be done at 12:30.””So, I knew from that conversation what needed to be done,” Chubb said Friday, when he relayed that conversation after accompanying his brother on his first visit to Denver.A day earlier, Brandon Chubb had only one option and little leeway with a 3:30 p.m. flight out of Detroit.”Check this out Darius Slay Jersey , the flight at noon was delayed three hours from Detroit to Dallas,” Chubb said. ”As I’m getting to the airport, they’re just starting to board. So, I thought I was about to get delayed three hours, too.”He left on time, however, and landed at 5:40.”And mind you, that draft is an hour away” in Arlington, Texas, Chubb said. ”So Marvin Jones Jersey , the traffic is crazy.”Foreseeing this traffic jam, Chubb got on Yelp and found a helicopter to take him from the airport to the stadium, where his brother was expected to be one of the first few picks.He thought he might have to land nearby and run the final few blocks, capping his 1,200-mile odyssey with a sweaty jaunt through thick crowds and humidity, all in a designer suit.Instead, the pilot set down on Jerry Jones’ helipad right outside AT&T Stadium.”It actually worked out though, I got one of the best Instagram pictures of my life,” Chubb said of the GQ shoot-style image of him in front of the chopper.Chubb thanked his pilot, then hustled inside in time to grab a plate of food and a seat.”If he’d have been picked at two Kerryon Johnson Jersey , I’d have been walking in while he’s walking on stage,” Chubb said.His brother slipped to five, where the stunned Broncos – and an ecstatic Von Miller – where thrilled to welcome him to Denver’s defense.”I think it was the best situation for Bradley,” his older brother said. ”Everybody wants to be higher, but I just think it’s perfect the way it went for both of them.”And for him.—

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor