nobles. You don��t care wha

in Quasselecke 17.10.2019 08:25
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

I have been gazing at the "crow in the wheat field" set in the golden painting for a long time. It is the last gesture of the majestic artist to the world - the gun, the violent gesture, his last complaint against the world; Carrying his rough life and the heroic refusal of mediocrity, the red-haired man living in the town of Al-Ah, even though he was poor and degraded, he still insisted on the painting because he refused to become the obscurity - passers-by thank you Van Gogh, you let me understand what is rejecting mediocrity! Rejecting mediocrity requires a certain talent. You are like a flashing anti-scale in the dark world. Your "Sunflower" is quiet and serene. There is no enchanting glory in the past. It is bright in the past, but it has a more peaceful peace of mind. You are not afraid of the high salary of the officials and nobles. You don��t care what the passers-by on the street looks like, and insist on what you want to paint. However, at that time, your paintings could not be sold, and people could not understand everything about you. Thank you, Van Gogh, you let me understand what is rejecting mediocrity! Rejecting mediocrity requires some courage. When the extravagant wind hits Europe, you sneer and brush. "Ziweiwei" is on your canvas, but unfortunately, the iris is withered and is defeated! Yes, the industrial revolution has brought a prosperous economy to Europe, but their thoughts are ultimately decadent. Until many years later, your paintings are stunning Wholesale Cigarettes, and the iris flower seems to bloom with a different kind of demon. Thanks to the true handed down of the world, you will not be obscured by the people who did not accept it at the time. Van Gogh, you let me understand what is rejecting mediocrity! Rejecting mediocrity requires a certain indifference. You seem to be tired too, leaning against the reef on the sea, at the beginning of the night, you raise the brush again, a painting and a black castle, and the brightest star in the night sky," Starry Sky also came to the world at the same time. Maybe your paintings are not as delicate and fragrant as Monet's inks; perhaps your paintings are not as simple and elegant as Da Vinci's written. But it is you - Van Gogh, only for your rejection of mediocrity like the sun shines. I would like to be convinced by you in each of your paintings, let me accept the baptism of rejecting mediocrity Marlboro Red. You have slept in the long history of history mokingusacigarettes.com. Today, your rejection of mediocrity is still enduring. The poet North Island drank: "Tell you! I don't believe it!" Fortunately, you have refused to be a mediocre person who is anonymous. Thank you, Van Gogh, I wish you refused to mediocrity and spread the earth!
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor