Perhaps the atmosphere

in Quasselecke 16.09.2019 04:05
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

Perhaps the atmosphere of the year has washed away the gap between my brother and sister that I have not seen for ten years. The younger brothers and sisters of the face powdered me took me, and I went through the door-to-door in the village and tasted all kinds of dried vegetables that were dried at the door of the house. The yellow, new tiger head shoes stepped on the small road of Ma Shipu to make a crisp squeak. Sometimes the children will open the dried bamboo shoots on the window sill, gently tap the window with the red blessing window, and show off to the peers who are heading out, "Look, that is my sister, often with you. The college student sister mentioned." Then the small peas at the window will always surprise and open their eyes to reveal a pink tooth. It seems that the golden color pours down from the hillside. When the sun leans over and connects to Yunshan, the uncle shouts at the entrance of the village with the thick voice, and the children are going home to worship the ancestors, and then jokingly chasing the naughty who refuses to go home. The elves ran across a slender bridge behind them. The next morning, when the sky was bright, I was awakened by a cheer, and I went out and saw that even in the experimental class, there might not be a scene. This slaughter pig seems to be a festival for boys, and it seems to be more daring than anyone else. The younger sister hid behind me, clutching my clothes corner, secretly aiming, and I didn't dare to look at the village as if it were activated Cigarettes Online. It was full of human voices everywhere. Pleasant, open-minded, and from time to time, there are screams when the boys are holding a piece of pork to scare the timid girls. On the day I left, every household��s window was sprinkled with a few pieces of bacon made from pork from the New Year��s mokingusacigarettes.com, filled with the pine scent that was unique to the bacon. It was hung on the dried dish and looked like a natural. The folk paintings are called, the birds are in love with the old forests, and the fishes are in the same place; the trees are tall and the leaves fall back to the roots. After Laba, the young people who went out to work also returned to the family with their income for one year and returned to this water-drop-like village. So the village is boiling up, a little thing can ignite people's joy, a small amount of joy can trigger a series of "giggle" laughter. We shouted at each other in the sound of the thousands of guns and whistles of the people; in the village, we gathered a long scent of scented scent; in the whole village, we watched the Spring Festival party and smashed the melon skin around the land... The neighbors folks, sooner or later On the streets and alleys, on the bridge, on the edge of the bridge, and on the corners of the fields, the sounds and smiles, the closed eyes and the ears are also close to each other. The same air is breathed in the horizontal and vertical directions, and the same habits are dyed. However, not all children in the village have returned here. Although the wine is surrounded by the family members, the parents of the children in the distant city will still sigh quietly in the corner where no one sees. I stand outside the house and gently peel off the gap in the gap between the bricks. Snow, I think it is just like the whole village Marlboro Lights, living in the corner of the mountain, living between the gap between the city and the city, as if the heavenly gift is pure and valuable. But as a support for the house, it has almost no effect, just a beautiful and rare existence. The children of the village are like the urban people like the fine sand in the irreversible hourglass. More and more, like a mechanically neat brick wall, I can't see the glimmer of the crack in the gap. I don't know if the disappearance of the mountain village is a good thing. I don't know if I have a chance to be in a relatively cold city. I have only spent a year in my life. I am only visiting this visit. This village is full of thanks and respect.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor