twist. Suddenly ther

in Quasselecke 16.09.2019 04:05
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

twist. Suddenly there was a sadness in my heart. The watch on the inexplicable and clear wrist slowly pointed to seven o'clock, and the sky was completely dark. If there is no such thing as a watch, I must have no idea of ??time. In this place abandoned by time, time itself is meaningless, and human consciousness miraculously dominates everything. Only the empty stomach reminded me that it is time to fill the food in the backpack and still have no interest Cheap Cigarettes. Simply lock the door and walk down the street, trying to find something that can be abdomen. There is an old alley in the memory, where countless snacks are no stranger, with the most childhood colors. When I grow up, I feel that it is just one of the countless lively night markets. It is mixed with the most essential desires of mankind. There is no beauty at all. Some of the beauty comes from the fantasy of the people. When I saw the three uncles, I accidentally saw the two blacks in the yard. The old dog has lived for so many years! After being surprised, the deep loneliness is coming Newport Cigarettes Coupons, symbolically It has always existed, trying to cover up everything that has changed quietly. In essence, however, it itself is changing, leaving only the skinny one of the county's most straight streets for a long time, and finally found the alley that wants to be low-key but not low-key. It has been so busy for so many years, and even evolved into a blind fanaticism. Embrace me with a strange attitude with the smell I once met. Sitting down on the spicy stall, the obese aunt asked me what to eat. "Rice noodles." I hesitated for a moment. "Add a lot of peppers to eat peppers and eat tears. Instead, there is a pleasure after a long dream. After a long time, nothing stimulates my numbness. I thought that something that needs earth-shattering can wake me up. The sleep is not enough, but a bowl of rice noodles is enough. Life is actually very simple. After the rice noodle, my mood is suddenly clear. Go back to the old house and sleep, until the memories are always scattered, it is not stored in my mind. Inside, but wandering in every corner of my body. With the ups and downs of breathing, I will lose some when I exhale, and when I breathe, I will see it in my eyes. Time will leave me in the memory of this small county before I was six years old. The dim yellow is similar to the faintness of the setting sun, but there are always two levels of stone steps in my dreams. My tender feet are stepping on and then retracted. Wake up is an inexplicable regret. Where am I? Why didn't I go inside the stone steps? And after the stone steps, I am here again. I want to find that dream, the two stone steps. The unrecoverable pieces are forcibly spelled in It always makes me have a headache together, of course Only in this way can I be as soon as possible but my wish. If I can't find it at this time, maybe a few more years, even the only memories will disappear. The lost and searching for the road to take pictures all the way, meet the once and Fresh people. Those old wrinkles can't stop my memories, and they can't recognize the unrecognizable me. But what is the difference between me and two years ago? In fact, I don't feel any change, but the changes have been quietly I changed everything. When I was under the sun, I sat on the stone beside the river, and my stomach reminded me that I should have dinner, but I found nothing. Just thinking about whether I should go to yesterday��s store, I saw the county library. The building of the dynasty stood there silently, and penetrated the faint yellow light to penetrate the faint emptiness of the darkness. I don��t know why the faint yellow tinged my eyes without tears, I dare not face up to the eyes. Accelerating, oh, oh. Finally, I calmed down at the moment when I walked into the library mottled door. The uneven concrete floor, the wind twitched in my ear, and I couldn��t hear it. I was stung in the hall. The two low-level stone steps quietly stopped my way. I silently looked at them in the most calm manner - I finally came over and would not take back. Even if hey, I Still passing this hurdle, even though it was late for more than ten years. The library is dark and shady, with Mao Zedong's quotations on the wall and scratched granite floors. For a moment, I feel back to the last century. In the 1990s, there was a white-haired old man sitting at the door of the room, and he wrote a borrowing record on the yellowed red flag book. There were no readers, only one tall and tall one was sorting books. His short flat head and long-sleeved shirt. The red looks a bit dirty. What book is this?" He asked me without looking back, and at the same time he placed his hand on his neck and looked at him, but he didn't look back. The afterglow of the setting sun is about to dissipate, and the whole library is getting lonely in the twilight. The white-haired old man quietly got up and left, and the footsteps of the kicking sounded an empty echo in the corridor. It was raining again that morning, and the sky was gray. I went to the suburbs on foot and didn't buy chrysanthemums or any sacrifices. Grandma��s tomb was covered with weeds Marlboro Lights, and it seemed that the traces of the years were visible. I stayed here for a long time, staring at everything that time brought and took away. The coach arrived on time. I was still surrounded by a noisy environment, but I squinted my eyes, curtains, rain, and stopped.

Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor