I always think that the ra

in Quasselecke 29.05.2019 03:37
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

I always think that the raindrop is the pure teardrop of the angel, and the sound of the rain is the song of the angel full of happiness, fluttering and violent, all kinds of sounds have my favorite to listen to the rain, whenever it rains, I will Listen carefully to the sound of the rain, listen to the joy, troubles, and sorrow that it brings to me. Of course, I also like to watch the rain and feel the rain of the rain. I hit the umbrella into the field and listen to the rain. "Pattern, patter" Gently, quietly. Raindrops land on the leaves, and raindrops converge on the edge of the leaves to the tip of the leaves. When the raindrops get bigger and bigger, the leaves can't bear the weight of it, then it drops, it��s crisp. When the spring rains, the leaves are green and the grass is green, and when the summer rain is forced, I stand at the door of the house and listen to the sound of the rain, vigorously, like playing hoven. "Ode to Joy". The vitality of the rain elves really made me want to rush to the rain with great vigour. For a moment, I couldn��t see the true face of it. When I was in the autumn rain, I sat at the window and listened to the rain, while enjoying Zhang Ailing��s "Autumn Rain", that is An article that I have never tired of reading. The sound of the autumn rain, the sly, "Ling Ling Ling, Ling Ling Ling" seems to have a sticky feeling. The rain is thin and thin, like fog, like rain, and like the wind. I don't know why, there is always a feeling of being blind. The leaves are floating with the rain. The autumn rain made me unable to describe the winter rain, the weather was particularly cold. I am not too familiar with the sound of rain. I think many people hate winter rain. But I am the exception. How free is the rain in winter, accompanied by the cold wind, accompanied by snowflakes, how busy, people say: "Rui Xue Zhao Fengnian." And I said "Rui Yu Zhaofeng spring rain innocent, summer rain is lively, The rain of autumn, the rain of winter is free, this is the most popular writers and small writers I like most. When I write articles, I always love to write rain. Sometimes I use rain as the theme. Whenever I do, I always write rainy days. Visible writers. I also like rain, appreciate this rain, my mother said that I was wasting time, but I thought she didn��t understand the rain, the rain, the rain, my favorite. Article 2: Describe the rain, I will go to class. It��s white, it��s raining, there��s no cloud in the sky, it��s like running to your own home to shelter from the rain cigars-home.com. There��s a ticking around the window, and there are many small drops of water on the glass of the window. It seems that in the game, who is running fast, I watched the alarm clock, oh! It��s coming soon! I changed to rush to put on my shoes, carry the bag, grab the umbrella, and hurriedly stepped out of the house suddenly, a strong wind. Blowed in, slammed on me, cool Very, my hair was blown back, I opened the umbrella, and I stepped on the ground, ah! The ice died! It was already a thick water on the ground, so my upper was wet. Fortunately, I didn't wear shoes! The wind blew more fiercely Marlboro Red, like crazy, making me unable to breathe. I used to breathe with my nose, but the wind blocked my nostrils, and it was very uncomfortable. The leaves were all gone, floating in the air, the young leaves were drowned down by the rain, like what sin was committed, and the head was dejected and frustrated. The rain was crazy, and it slammed up and hit me. On the umbrella Carton Of Cigarettes, "squeaking", the feet are cold, stepping on the rain, "Oh, oh, oh," the raindrops hit my eyes, my eyes suddenly hurt, I smashed Eyes, but there are raindrops in my eyes Marlboro Gold, I blinked, my eyes were blurred, I couldn��t see the road. Some people��s umbrellas were blown up by the wind, and another wind blew on me. It was so cold. Ah! The rain fell on my face, it was so cold, I seemed to be iced and went to the classroom, I The trousers and clothes were wet, and those who were blown over by the wind, put it down, "Oh," sprinkled like a waterfall, the rain gradually stopped, the air was fresh, flowers It was even more beautiful, the leaves grew more lush, the grass was very green, the birds shouted joyfully, the dirty road was washed like it was clean, very clean... on the petals, on the grass, on the leaves They are rolling with crystal dew, like a pearl Parliament Cigarettes, the waterdrops hanging on the tip of the leaf, as if to say: "Help! I don't want to fall! Otherwise, I will be dead." Although the rain is good or bad, how can the air be so fresh without this rainy weather?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor