My life has experienced

in Quasselecke 29.05.2019 03:37
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

My life has experienced many, for the first time, the first time I made a loud cry, the first time I put on a bright red scarf, the first time I have my own photo album. However, what I remember most is The first hard work - the first time it was during the summer vacation, I went back to my hometown with my parents. At that time, it was the climax of picking up corn. When the people harvested the corn in the field, every household began to go to the ground to eat the dried corn to feed the chicken. This day, the grandmother went to the ground to pick up the corn. Mom came over and said to me: "Wang Zhitian, go to pick up corn with your grandmother!" I was very interested in picking up corn, but I changed my mind: I��m so hot outside, I��m still comfortable in air conditioning. ! So, I refused my mother. But my mother continues to laugh and feel better than this! When you see a corn, you will be given a dollar. how about it? As the saying goes: "There is money to make a ghost push." ??Then I was so funny when I called it. How can I resist the heart and temptation? So... "Go! Picking up the corn, I took the bamboo basket and took a long, long branch. I strode to the cornfield, and I would never stop after I found the corn. Looking around, the corn fields are full of corns, corn leaves and corn tops: some brown spikelets, and in the cornfield of Noda, one or twenty people are turning over useless things, looking for them. Prey - golden corn. I also joined the team of these people and started looking for corn. At the beginning, I took a brisk pace and rummaged slowly, but gradually, the power of the scorching sun on my head should not be underestimated - I sweated hotly, and the sweat on my body could merge into a river! At the same time, my whole person is evaporating like the air. Coupled with a long bend Marlboro Red, I have a backache. Moreover, although I have been trying hard to find, I still don't even see the shadow of corn. At this time, I really want to give up, but there is a voice in my heart whispering: just find a corn Cigarettes Online, even if there is only one. Suddenly, there was a firm belief in my heart, and I also had a powerful force. "I must find a golden dry corn cob!" I clenched my fist, and under the scorching sun, a girl in a yellow shirt was particularly eye-catching. She used the thick branches of her hands to continually pick up the surface of the field covered with corn, and dig through the corn. Grandma is hurting me, let me go back to rest, but how can Grandma convince me to be stubborn? Finally, my grandmother had to give up, let me continue to look for finally, hard work and hard work, after a 20-minute search Carton Of Cigarettes, I finally ushered in my first "prey." My hands clenched the hard-eared corn on the cob, and I was so excited. With the encouragement of the first corn, my pace became more and more healthy. Suddenly, the branches in my hand met a hard state. Things, I like to brow, corn leaves open, a yellow orange corn is lying on the ground to sleep! After a while, my foot stepped on a corn, I picked it up, hehe! The corn kernels on this corn on the cob are not yellow Marlboro Lights, but agate-like red, and a few grains of corn are dyed with a touch of purple, like a crystal clear grape, reflecting the dazzling light. At noon, I went home panting. We counted a total of 27, so I got 27 yuan. At this time, although I was very tired, I felt very happy in my heart. Through this labor, I thought of a text "Guixing" that I had learned before Cigarettes For Sale. I also experienced the hard work of the working people. In the future, I want to save food, because I understand that every grain contains the hard work and ardent hope of the peasant uncle

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor