When I was young,

in Quasselecke 08.05.2019 03:49
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

When I was young, the most pleasant time was that a group of children sat on the wall of the door and looked at the stars Chicago Cigarettes Prices Cartons, talking about some naive and romantic words. After growing up, in order to live, we have spread all over the place. And the scenes of the stars tonight, plus the five days to get along with the students, from their search for the shadow of our time, carefree, always looking forward to growing up. After we grew up, we rushed around, but we missed the simple life of a child. For five days, I felt the joy they brought with the children of this school. They are sometimes well-behaved and sometimes naughty, but as they get along with each other, they become more familiar with the rural children. Their way of life is not as complicated as the children in the city. There are no intensive tutoring classes and no interest classes. It��s just a simple and beautiful childhood. Many people often say: ��The modern society is fiercely competitive Wholesale Newport Cigarette Store. If the children are lost on the starting line, then it will be easy for the society to be eliminated in the future.�� Actually, these are just the parents�� own The encounter in the social environment is imposed on the child Wholesale Menthol Cigarettes. If you just train one test machine and focus on the single-wood bridge that passes the college entrance examination, then when these children reach middle age, when they think of childhood, there will be only a blank memory. I am very fortunate that my childhood, like this group of children, can be spent in happiness without much pressure. As I am today, I recall that my childhood was in their playfulness, in their innocence, in their laughter and laughter. On July 15th, I went to see a boy in the team. Mathematics development class. After the class boys reflect and their own observations, the more naughty students, the talent is lost in learning mathematics. It can be seen that in addition to the nature of love and play, children in rural areas do not slack off for learning. The level of education in rural areas is indeed far less than that of cities. They do not have much advantage in teaching resources or in the teaching environment, but not all of them will fall behind. In addition to studying, children in the countryside usually have to help their families with housework and replace their parents to take care of their younger siblings. Their lives are simple, but they also have rich connotations. They have to bear more responsibility than the children in the city to teach the locals or the villages with slightly better economic conditions in the western part of Guangdong. As the base of the dragon fruit, the local people should be economically relative to the entire backward rural areas of western Guangdong Newport Cigs Cheap. It is quite generous. However, while developing the economy, parents will not be able to give too much education to their children because of the restrictions Buy Expensive Cigarettes Online. However, in addition to learning, they have more opportunities to get close to nature than children in the city. In their childhood, they are so pure and beautiful. During the five days of going to the countryside, I learned from the children and realized that many schools can't give anything - "the preciousness of childhood." After a few years, will we be in a corner of the city, remembering that we used to point the stars together and said, "That is the brightest star in the night sky.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor