If friendship is an evergreen

in Quasselecke 08.05.2019 03:48
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

If friendship is an evergreen tree, then it must be the clear spring from the heart of the heart; if friendship is an unbeaten flower Marlboro 100S Cartons Us, then it must be the sun rising from the heart. How many laughs are evoked by friendship, and how many tears are friendships. The harbor of friendship is warm and tender, and the breeze of friendship fills the sails. Friendship is not an emotional investment. It does not require dividends and dividends. On July 16, the sixth day of our education in the countryside is also the second time for my students to attend classes. The course is in the second quarter of the morning. When I first arrived in the multimedia classroom, all the students were waiting for me. For elementary school students, natural science should be considered a more interesting subject, and I am very fortunate to be a teacher of their natural sciences. In the past, I always thought that primary school students might not be too interested in learning. They would generally prefer to play. After all, I came here when I was young. But their serious and eager look for learning refreshed my cognitive classroom. When I opened the PPT courseware and talked about the colorful animal world, the students were particularly active. I guess this may be that children like small animals. The reason. When I first explained the decomposition exercises of the animals, I was very surprised by the enthusiasm of the students Usa Gold Cigarettes For Sale Online. They raised their little hands one by one Marlboro 100S Cigarettes Free Shipping, answered the questions of this PPT courseware, and even the students in the back row did not hesitate to ��destroy classroom discipline, openly Stand up and answer the question. Their confident and accurate answers prove their seriousness in class, and this is the biggest reward for my class. I think that for every teacher Marlboro Hard Cigerate, the best reward is that the students they teach are serious. Every lesson I teach is really learning all the knowledge points and using them skillfully. This will make it worthwhile for the majority of teachers to feel their hard work. The classroom atmosphere was so active that I and the students had forgotten the time of class, until the teacher of the next class came to the door of the classroom and waited for us to remember the problem of class. In short, for this class, the students' efforts and the desire for knowledge made me very moved in the afternoon. I have started my own business - research work, according to the students who have collected the relevant home-school cooperation. And the parents' questionnaire, we conducted another visit survey on the area near the new primary school. Among the parents who accepted our visit in the afternoon, almost all of the parents were very supportive of our ��Dandelion�� social practice team��s trip to the countryside. Some parents pointed out: ��The current rural society is very lacking in spiritual and written education. The undergraduate education activities of college students can bring about conceptual changes to the primary school students, and let them consciously strive for higher goals. At the same time, the teaching methods of college students�� teaching and the original primary school teachers�� education methods are The big differences allow students to see different cultures and really let the children learn what they are interested in Discount Newport 100S Cigarettes. This is what the college students are going to do in the countryside. I think, this is what the years have given me. A fragrant apple, the yellow color and the fragrant taste can shock the soul, enlighten the soul and become beautiful.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor