nent college football players, college football coaches ar

in Quasselecke 30.04.2019 10:11
von yaya2017 • 257 Beiträge

American Football Coaches Association executive director Todd Berry is leading the charge for changes to the transfer process for undergraduate Nike Air Max 97 Femme players after a flood of prominent players, including quarterbacks Justin Fields from Georgia to Ohio State and Tate Martell from Ohio State to Nike Air VaporMax Mujer Miami, were granted waivers for immediate eligibility.“Most of the time when young people are transferring they probably need to a sit a year anyway,” Berry said Monday at the Nike Blazer Low Womens site of spring meetings for the Pac-12, Big 12, American, MAC and Mountain West. "The rationale behind that, if you look at all the statistics in relation to graduation Nike Air Vapormax Womens rates, if they don’t sit then the Nike Air Max Thea Womens likelihood of them graduating is diminished significantly. If that’s the whole end game, which that’s what this is supposed to Adidas ZX 750 Dam be about – we have a scholastic model not a professional model – is that they get a degree, even if it’s a three-and-a-half year time frame or whatever we recognize when they transfer that they’re Nike Air Max Thea Womens going to lose some hours.

“What we’ve advocated is the fact that everybody sits a year, all the undergraduate students, they sit a year Nike Air Max 270 Femme regardless of the situation with the idea or concept that when they graduate from the university that they transferred to that they get that year back. Basically, the young person Adidas ZX Flux Mujer doesn’t lose any time frame in it. There’s still this concept of, ‘If I want to play this next year then I need to stick it out, fight for my job and all those other Nike Air Max 2017 Womens kinds of things,’ but if those circumstances warrant them (transferring) because they’re not happy, they don’t feel like they’re in the right position or whatever, then Nike Air Max 270 Mujer they still have that opportunity, still have the scholarship, still have all those kind of things, basically have that year potentially as a redshirt year if they graduate.”What Nike Air Vapormax Mujer we’re wanting to Nike Air Max 95 Womens do is say, ‘Hey, listen, we want things that are documented and anything that’s not documented there shouldn’t be because we can’t just let Nike Roshe Run Dámské the individuals make up things as they go.’”

“I think it has a bad look or football right now,” Berry said. “especially when most the fan base completely disagrees with the call on Nike Air Max Tavas Mujer the field because then it’s not I think what the expectation was.”Coaches also want the annual signing limit of 25 to expand for teams that lose a certain Nike Air Max 2017 Femme number of transfers during an offseason.“It’s not fair to the schools that lost a coach,” Berry said. “You have 5-10 kids transfer and you’re stuck at the 25 cap, you can’t Nike Air Presto Mujer even replace the (outgoing players).”SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — After the NCAA approved a rash of transfer waivers for prominent college football players, college football coaches are Nike Air Max 95 Femme advocating for all Nike Air Max 1 Femme undergraduate transfers to have to sit out a year, but gain it back upon graduation, and for the NCAA to review its waiver process to only Adidas Ultra Boost Dámské be for “documented and proven” circumstances.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor