When you face the bleak

in Quasselecke 22.04.2019 04:20
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

When you face the bleak and quiet autumn, what kind of feelings will it be? Whenever you see those oil paintings, such as the birch forest standing quietly under the blue and high sky, like a forest covered with fallen leaves. Trail, I can feel the coolness of the early autumn. In the depths of the heart, only the songs of this season belong to it, as if it was gently awakened. Those sad feelings that have no reason will unconsciously penetrate into the heart. If you slowly deposit, you can't tell where the feeling comes from, but it is there, just like the silent autumn. I have never noticed that there is no sign, autumn. It��s coming, with a touch of sadness, there��s also a lack of words and awkwardness. But when you look carefully, it seems that there is nothing Marlboro Cheap Cigarettes, only the slanting sun and the silent sky. Perhaps, when the autumn comes into view and creeps into our hearts, we will be so lonely. In fact, no one knows, and what kind of downfall will be hidden in the path covered with autumn leaves. Sadness does not necessarily require reason, but sometimes it is always difficult to suppress. Those flowers, the trees, have never met a torrential autumn rain, but they are the beautiful broken fragrant wines of the life, and the west wind reminds the phoenix. The phoenix tree fell, and it was still autumn, but still lonely those gentle sentences, those lost time or sorrow, others have already sang. The fragrance has disappeared, the wine has been ruined, and the phoenix tree in the west wind has only been fixed into a bleak view in the eye. It turns out that autumn is just a catalyst for sadness. Loneliness is just a kind of sound, or a touch of color. Sometimes it is a shallow flute. It is also a month of drooping. When you see it Marlboro Wholesale Price, you see it, it is thereThe snow in spring always brings a little mystery and fantasy, and the feeling of listening to snow always makes people think, which is very different from other things Newport Coupons For Cartons. Spring is blocked, and it is back to the winter season. The snowy days Order Newport Cigarettes, the winds that you like, must be thin. The snow that fell at this time is silent. I like to fall silently. Because of the squally wind, the winter will always be too cold. The snow that I like must also be soft, falling on the shoulders and gently, even without a slight movement. Just like someone who likes it, it slowly melts. It is also like some flowers, not all of a sudden, vigorous and lingering. Only a little bit, the heart of the confinement was slowly moistened. At this time, the snow floats lightly on the tree and falls on the leaves Free Newport Carton. It seems that the naughty fins have trampled on the makeup snow of the plum blossoms. It comes with a mission. The snow in the first month is especially the snow that brings the world to the world. Gospel. Listening to the snow in the first month, I heard the sound of happiness and happiness. In the fifth season, the brothers have started recording and ran against the spring breeze.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor